Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Where online to buy wide mouth ?pint canning jars???
    #1188356 - 01/03/03 04:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I have previously got them from kitchenstuffontheweb.com and truevalue.com and now the first one sems to be out of business and the senond no longer carries them. I abandoned my jars a few months ago when I moved. I need some new ones. Where online has them at the best price?

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSomeMycologist
some guy
Loc: Mycoland
Re: Where online to buy wide mouth ?pint canning jars??? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1188691 - 01/03/03 06:49 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

mycosupply.com th gottem

--------------------
If you cant beat them, join them, then beat them!

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Where online to buy wide mouth ?pint canning jars??? [Re: SomeMycologist]
    #1188732 - 01/03/03 07:01 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Heh. Funny thing. I haden't even considered buying from a mushroom site. It's a fair price they have too. When you posted that I expected the mark up to be kill er but it's not. Still though, I'de prefer a kitchen supply or hardware type site but if I don't find another one in a day or so I'll order a couple dozen from them.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
Re: Where online to buy wide mouth ?pint canning jars??? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1188752 - 01/03/03 07:08 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

prolly better to buy from a myco supply site. at least u know they won't giveout your confidential info to dataminers and such phone #'s and such as well. i'd trust one of a myco site of a small house rather than i would a big warehouse that sold food items :/ just my .o2.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

OfflineI_Fart_Blue
Stranger

Loc: SItting on the Group W Be...
Re: Where online to buy wide mouth ?pint canning jars??? [Re: socratesmind]
    #1188875 - 01/03/03 07:49 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You don't know what a myco site does with your info any more than a cooking site. Of course you could read their privacy policy... :wink:

--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order