Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
OfflineAnonDevil
:)
Male

Loc: Behind You With a Knife
Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: Atreyu]
    #23153892 - 04/25/16 03:11 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Smoking 1pack a day since i was 13, 20 now.. its Mostly the Craving i actually like smoking gives me a good feeling but i tried to quit many times in the past and failed i would buy a pack then go home and think Today im quitting and break all the cigs and flush them after a day i would buy them again and as soon as i Inhale the first puff i feel like shit for smoking after the time i spent Refusing to.. i tried many times but failed, i dont think Vaping would do me any good because ive tried my friends vape i sure do the cupcake taste but i actually LIKE the taste of cigarettes and smell of it anyway im planning on Trying to Quit in theese few months tho..im very sick of it The idea of beeing so desperate to smoke pisses me off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: Asante]
    #23154144 - 04/25/16 04:09 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Heebie said:
Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:
smoking is soooo silly. like the worse color pill to choose. it is all about self esteem, and again soulless capitalism.

How is it related to self-esteem?

A person with truly good self esteem wont smoke unless they are suicidal to a conscious or subconscious extent. The risk/benefit ratio of smoking is super negative, its akin to huffing gasoline. you won't poison your lungs with smoke that doesnt strongly bvenefit you (like weed, DMT, crack) unless theres something off about you.

I smoked tobacco for 21 years. Its NO GOOD.

:lolwut:

I smoke about one cigarette a week on average...sometimes more, sometimes less....So, because I enjoy smoking tobacco on certain occasions there's something "off" about me, I lack self esteem, and I'm suicidal :lol: :rolleyes: ?....

I'm not following the logic here.

The only time I actually buy a pack of stoges is if I'm going to a festival, camping, or some other similar set/setting....Once I'm back home from what ever it was I went to the remaining cigarettes in the pack just sit there on my dresser, for many days or even weeks, until I'm out in another particular setting where I enjoy smoking tobacco. I might smoke an entire pack over the course of a weekend, but then I might go weeks with out having a single smoke.

I don't find tobacco to be the least bit addictive, at all, I never have any random cravings of urges to smoke....er, well, I'll say the one occasion where a cigarette tends to sound really nice is after eating a big meal, but it just sounds nice, it's not like I'm desperate for one or have deep cravings for a smoke. I rarely light one up after eating unless I'm out eating with a group of friends.

I basically only light one up when in a social setting on certain occasions, or while on certain drugs. I don't smoke them just to sit around and smoke.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleHeebie

Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: Atreyu]
    #23154162 - 04/25/16 04:12 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Weed 4 lyfe :rastamon:

Offlinetimelapses
Life in free form
Male

Loc: in a shroomery prison
Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: Heebie]
    #23154189 - 04/25/16 04:17 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Why do we consume fast food to obesity? In America and saw a news story about China's problem. Research it if one cares to.

--------------------

OfflineBrown Buffalo
paisley superstar
Male

Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: Asante]
    #23155939 - 04/26/16 05:07 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

A person with truly good self esteem wont smoke unless they are suicidal to a conscious or subconscious extent. The risk/benefit ratio of smoking is super negative, its akin to huffing gasoline. you won't poison your lungs with smoke that doesnt strongly bvenefit you (like weed, DMT, crack) unless theres something off about you.

I smoked tobacco for 21 years. Its NO GOOD.

What about smoking tobacco in a pipe like they used to do in the old times? Surely it's not that bad for your lungs but it's harder on tongue and throat I guess. And nobody in the real world will keep it in consideration as a cigarettes alternative, but as soon as I will be able to grow some tobacco and build myself a wooden pipe, spit me in  :rofl:

OfflineIn dust we trust
PCP Saved My Life
Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: Brown Buffalo]
    #23156135 - 04/26/16 07:09 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Seriously, why do people smoke cigarettes? They don't get you high

OfflineMr. Magic
Male

Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: In dust we trust]
    #23156147 - 04/26/16 07:15 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Actually they do! Especially if you smoke enough in a row lol

I started off with high nicotine in my juice for my vape and i couldnt handle it.

There is a high that comes with smoking a cig though. Some people like it. :shrug: i know i do.

--------------------

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #23156166 - 04/26/16 07:25 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

Like, do smokers small hoe disgusting they smell?

Offlinehex_enduction
satta massa gana
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: 1234go]
    #23156197 - 04/26/16 07:41 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

There's def a nicotine buzz when you first start smoking, but for me, it went away quick and was just replaced with addiction. Definitely not worth the buzz for fucking sure.

--------------------

Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

OfflineStill_tripping
Lord yes!

Loc: A small hot country
    #23156198 - 04/26/16 07:41 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

In dust we trust said:
Seriously, why do people smoke cigarettes? They don't get you high

Oh yes they do, much higher than many of the drugs you've thought were good. I started on nicotine. Problem is it dosen't last very long and tolerance builds very quickly.

I enjoy smoking and that's about the whole story of why I do.

Want to know how to easily quit. Take a week off work, go somewhere you'll stay busy and otherwise enjoy yourself. Finally smoke herb all day every day and don't smoke cigarettes. Every time you feel yourself wanting to smoke roll a dube and smoke it instead. By the end of the week it is relatively simple to go back to your normal day to day without cigs. I know I've done it more than once.

--------------------

OfflineIn dust we trust
PCP Saved My Life
Re: Why Do We Smoke Cigarettes? [Re: Still_tripping]
    #23156208 - 04/26/16 07:44 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Eh being lightheaded isnt really a "high"

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
    #23156495 - 04/26/16 09:35 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Owning/running a high-end e-juice vaporizer is better than smoking cigs in every way, overall

It's much healthier and can be many times cheaper than smoking cigarettes, it hits the spot for me just as well or better than any cigarette, it is extremely customizable with literally hundreds of different flavors to choose from and dozens upon dozens of types of different vape equipment, which makes for a ton of options as far as creating your own unique setup

The only major drawback is the fact that it can be difficult/tricky to get the hang of running such devices.. it's certainly much easier to just smoke cigarettes but I for one enjoy running a vaporizer, although it did take me quite a while to get good at using mine

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom