Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace...
    #11885711 - 01/23/10 03:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

She asked me if I remember her (we hadn't seen each other in almost a year probably), and was glad when I told her that I do.

What should I do?

Oh, and she's like 16 or 17 years old, but she lied to me when we first met and told me she was 19.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11886411 - 01/23/10 05:47 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Talk to her. Get to know her. Gain her trust and confidence. Then, violate every hole she has.

Anonymous #3

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11886428 - 01/23/10 05:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Talk to her. Get to know her. Gain her trust and confidence. Then, violate every hole she has.

:congrats:

agree

Anonymous #1

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11886432 - 01/23/10 05:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I know her well enough, I think, I just want to know how I should pop the question: "Hey, you wouldn't call the cops on me if I told you that I want to fuck you, would you? :uhoh:"

Remember, she's jailbait.

Anonymous #3

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11886480 - 01/23/10 05:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

wouldn't go to jail for any girl. just set a date for her 18th birthday; she should get the hint.

Anonymous #1

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11886508 - 01/23/10 05:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I think she wants me, though, and she's sort of a family friend so like I doubt she'll put me in jail.

Why else would she randomly message me after almost a year? God she has such a hot little body...:drooling:

Anonymous #4

#11887023 - 01/23/10 07:32 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I think she wants me, though, and she's sort of a family friend so like I doubt she'll put me in jail.

Why else would she randomly message me after almost a year? God she has such a hot little body...:drooling:

Ummm... No.
I went to jail for screwing a "familly friend" 3 months b4 her 18th we'd been dating over a year, i knew her parents really well and both her Mother father and herself where aginst the charge!
Neither herself nor the family have to press charges the state can do it.
No pussy is worth the risk no matter how Hot the "hot little body" is... Just wait!
Cause bet your virgin ass hole some big black guy on the inside's gonna say the same thing as you grab ur knees and cry for mommy!

Anonymous #1

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11887046 - 01/23/10 07:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

How did the state find out? I could easily deny it, even if she did tell on me, I'm not getting her pregnant or anything. :noway:

Anonymous #5

#11887066 - 01/23/10 07:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:

:gameover:

Anonymous #4

#11887092 - 01/23/10 07:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
How did the state find out? I could easily deny it, even if she did tell on me, I'm not getting her pregnant. :noway:

A friend at school found out and told a teacher.
Girls talk, Teenage girls talk ALOT! People will hear and many of those people will inform just simply because they believe "there doing the right thing" Denying it wont do u any good! A: Because you male and B: Oh ya ur MALE! Its not worth it bro. There is plenty of fine legal pussy out there!

Anonymous #1

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11887104 - 01/23/10 07:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I don't go to school, and there's no way in hell that I'm going to talk to any of her schoolmates. See what I plan is to just go on dates with her, alone, without anybody else, maybe take her to the beach or something.

I'll just be like "WTF is this chick talking about? Yeah, I met her a long time ago, but there's no way I actually fucked her" if I get caught, whaddaya think?

Anonymous #5

#11887144 - 01/23/10 07:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:posttits:

Anonymous #1

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11887162 - 01/23/10 07:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

No way, dude, there's a chance that she might know that I post here, there's no way I'm gonna ruin this just so you guys can see what she looks like. :noway:

I'd like a female's perspective on this; Shroomery chicks, what do you think?

Anonymous #4

#11887202 - 01/23/10 07:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It doesnt matter if u go to school! She does where she talks to her friends, her imature back stabing teenage female friend, where any teacher who happens to over hear is REQUIRED by law to report you!
and just denying it wont help specially if u take her out before shell just say ya he took me "here" on such and such a date they go ask people will say they saw you two, and you are FUCKED

Specially if....

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
there's a chance that she might know that I post here

But you didn't come here for input you had it set in ur mind to try long before you posted here, so good luck i hope i works for you i hope u get your pussy and nobody finds out, but when ur in jail taking back door cock don't say i didn't warn you man.

Anonymous #1

#11887219 - 01/23/10 08:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Doesn't there have to be PROOF that I fucked her, though? Sure, I'll admit to taking her to the beach, but I'm not going to admit to doin' the nasty with her! :evil:

Anonymous #4

#11887255 - 01/23/10 08:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This is America and your a male of course there doesn't have to be proof!

Also see

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
there's a chance that she might know that I post here,

This tread is more then enough proof when paired with her account.

Anonymous #1

#11887277 - 01/23/10 08:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Proof of what? I haven't even done anything with her yet; there is no way that I'm going to admit to a judge or jury that I fucked her.

Isn't it innocent until proven guilty?

Anonymous #5

#11887299 - 01/23/10 08:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

too late

you're going to jail for posting this

so why not fuck her?

Anonymous #1

Re: So this girl that I sorta like randomly messaged me on MySpace... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11887320 - 01/23/10 08:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not going to jail for posting this, for all you know it is legal for me to fuck 16 year olds where I'm from! :razz:

Anonymous #4

#11887353 - 01/23/10 08:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Why are you even bothering to ask "what you should do?" You had already decided the answer b4 u asked the question, make the question pretty pointless specially when both you, i, and everybody else in the world know nothing we say would ever begin to sway ur mind.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds