Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not)
    #11867819 - 01/20/10 06:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I've been experimenting with LSD since my childhood

just recently i've met this woman that is everything i've ever wanted in a woman and MORE.

strange thing about love, when you add in some chemicals...well it becomes PERFECT. strange thing about the substance abuse is, it might make you think that the drugs are magic. we both think they are more than just magic. it is REALITY. (more on this later)

So of course we have been expirementing with a plethora of different drugs, the drugs of choice (you guessed it shroomery!) pot and LSD!

im sure there are many young lovers out there that claim these two amazing drugs as their favorites.

When we have talked about it, we call it "our little secret" or at least she thinks its "our little secret". that we have somehow tapped into some sort of magical power that allows us to negate the bad parts of life and seemingly amplify the amazing parts...

im very confused about this however. Part of me inside is starting to think that these drugs (that I, btw, introduced her to) are not magic whatsoever! that they are just cheap escapism! enlightenment at 3 dollars a hit? uhmmm hell yes!! while you are on them it does seem as though you are all knowning/all being!! everything seems perfect!

but is this just covering up a sub-par and truely melancholy existance?

can i not see passed the drugs? When I come down the love is still there, but we are no longer inhabiting paradise!

we are soon to be cast off into the world with no home/no car, that is HOMELESSNESS. this is by choice however, we both decided to ourselves that we need not anything but the bare essentials. We have discussed our future and envision something along the lines of a beach....no money, no house, no anything but eachother......honestly since i was about 10-13 years old (dont remember- drugs) this was how i pictured and how i wanted my life to play out, honestly, this IS what I want out of life, yet im still fearful, still having second guesses!!!

the woman is not the problem, she is beautiful and loving. i am fearful however that I have put her under some sort of psychedelic spell (possible schizophrenia on her part???) she is in love with me and it is TOTALLY fueled by LSD and music...... I mean, not *totally* i have shown her many other parts of life that she does love, and our future together does not include drugs at all, in fact once we start our homeless journey we plan on sticking to a strict food regimen, to detox our bodies...

im starting to lose faith in the drugs however. what i have NOT lost faith in is the girl, i DO love her

what im trying to figure out (i guess, im sorry this is so jumbled- drugs) is, do i love her becuase of the drugs? does she love me because of the drugs???

has anyone else been involved in a love/drug fueled relationship?

im very confused, i dont want to commit to homelessness only to find out 2 years down the road that she DOES in fact want a house/kids/etc once the drugs have worn off

thanks shroomery for being there even when my dog is not :laugh:

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: AntiEverything]
    #11867850 - 01/20/10 06:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I love the Fear & Loathing reference, enlightenment at 3 a hit indeed.

I for one would rather own a house, or a car, then have drugs. I'd like food in my refridgerator, and a warm bed, over drugs. I'd rather have all of these things over a drug addicted sex friend as well :shrug:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: AntiEverything]
    #11867925 - 01/20/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
im very confused, i dont want to commit to homelessness only to find out 2 years down the road that she DOES in fact want a house/kids/etc once the drugs have worn off

of course she does, and you probably will too someday. if you want to travel and live lightly while you're young, then do it, but don't over-romanticize it. what you're doing is resigning yourself to being a bum, there's no way around it. try to understand that the point of view you have is most likely temporary. its not enlightenment, its a belief in a certain paradigm, and it will change.. what lasts is finding something you are passionate about (not drugs) and make it your life's work. its much more rewarding than begging for change.

InvisibleLoveOverAll
HigherSpiritEvolving
 User Gallery

Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: Hendostan]
    #11868034 - 01/20/10 06:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"use it dont abuse it" become enlightened/inspired by drugs then take with you what you learned and apply it to your sober world. like Hendo said, find things your passionate about and make a lifetime out of them. hope this is what you were asking.:shrug:

Offlinepmb
Male

Loc: Washington
    #11868209 - 01/20/10 07:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Once You Get The Message, Hang Up The Phone.

--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: pmb]
    #11868230 - 01/20/10 07:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pmb said:
Once You Get The Message, Hang Up The Phone.

:yesnod:

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: The_Ghost]
    #11868446 - 01/20/10 07:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

please shed more light on what you mean by "once you get the message, hang up the phone."

my criticism of drugs is that they never allow you to "get a message" they only fool you into thinking that you have learned a lesson, when in fact it was only a drug.....therefor there is nothing to bring back into sober reality....

my fear is that once I stop using drugs that this corupt paradigm that i have created with my drug use will fade along with the high

sorry if im not making any sense.

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

OfflineRyan07
TurnItUpnMakeTheSpeakersBleed

#11868516 - 01/20/10 07:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You're making plenty of sense... No worries..

You say you felt like thru tripping you havent learned anything, only had the illusion you had temporarily...

I think thats what he means by "hang up the phone". I think i speak for alot of us when i say i have gained insight to myself, i have become more self aware.. Like of my/human beings TRUE needs, rather than wants... I have made connections on psychedelics surrounding human nature, like how society really works etc....

All these things werent learned specifically from hallucinogens, but they *can* be vehicle for some. A shortcut if you will...

ITs not guaranteed and its doesnt happen every time. But for many, it has.

And thats not to say it wouldnt of been learned otherwise, because (you'd hope) it would.

I think this is the whole "once you've got the message " bit

BTW.... Brilliant stuff pmb

--------------------

OfflineLizardman
Reptilian Space Pope
Male

Loc: Downriver from Sandoz
    #11868572 - 01/20/10 08:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
please shed more light on what you mean by "once you get the message, hang up the phone."

my criticism of drugs is that they never allow you to "get a message" they only fool you into thinking that you have learned a lesson, when in fact it was only a drug.....therefor there is nothing to bring back into sober reality....

my fear is that once I stop using drugs that this corupt paradigm that i have created with my drug use will fade along with the high

sorry if im not making any sense.

Why do you get hung up on the idea that they have to show you absolute truth?
They just give a different perspective, that's all.
It's fuel for thought, not a shortcut to enlightenment.
You still have to do the thinking yourself.
Expanding your consciousness is hard work, not just dropping a tab of acid (or eating a tenstrip...or whatever).
That's why i need the soberness even more than i need getting high, or tripping, or getting drunk. There has to be an at least halfway reliable baseline to compare things to.
It's about altering your state of consciousness, not maintaining a constant buzz.

Ah, whatever. Just be happy that you have a girlfriend whom you love and who shares your outlook on life. Given your inclinations, that's not so easy to find so...make the most out of it man.

Offlinepmb
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: Ryan07]
    #11868625 - 01/20/10 08:14 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Psychedelics only help those who help themselves. What I mean by this is psychedelics give you that altered perception on life, that there is more out there than just the monotony of most peoples everyday life. This is a valuable experience to have but you can't let it rule your life. You can keep the experience close and live a normal life enjoying the little things, smelling the roses, etc. more than someone who lives in a material world. Use the experience in your everyday life to try and give people insight into a more full filling way to live and I don't mean by using drugs.

Act like everyone else but think differently, You don't have to escape to some hippy island with no comforts of the modern world and you don't have to live like a middle aged office worker, find a nice happy medium where you can use the best of both worlds to your advantage.

I don't know if any of that made sense kind of just rambling about how I want to live my life.

--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: Ryan07]
    #11869003 - 01/20/10 09:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

no, thank you, that helped.

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Invisiblemidweststoner
¼
 User Gallery

Loc: ¼ on land ¼ on water
    #11869081 - 01/20/10 09:30 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Love IS chemicals man :lol:
you mean you add more chemicals

:awetrippy:

--------------------
¼

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #11869104 - 01/20/10 09:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

your consciousness is based in awareness and perception, d00d. they can both trick you especially when you open your mind up to it. maybe i sound like the god warrior here, but if you let your mind be tricked it'll be tricked... it's automatic in its function of being aware of and perceiving things.

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

#11871121 - 01/21/10 09:18 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

huh?

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#11871237 - 01/21/10 09:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
I've been experimenting with LSD since my childhood

just recently i've met this woman that is everything i've ever wanted in a woman and MORE.

strange thing about love, when you add in some chemicals...well it becomes PERFECT. strange thing about the substance abuse is, it might make you think that the drugs are magic. we both think they are more than just magic. it is REALITY. (more on this later)

So of course we have been expirementing with a plethora of different drugs, the drugs of choice (you guessed it shroomery!) pot and LSD!

im sure there are many young lovers out there that claim these two amazing drugs as their favorites.

When we have talked about it, we call it "our little secret" or at least she thinks its "our little secret". that we have somehow tapped into some sort of magical power that allows us to negate the bad parts of life and seemingly amplify the amazing parts...

im very confused about this however. Part of me inside is starting to think that these drugs (that I, btw, introduced her to) are not magic whatsoever! that they are just cheap escapism! enlightenment at 3 dollars a hit? uhmmm hell yes!! while you are on them it does seem as though you are all knowning/all being!! everything seems perfect!

but is this just covering up a sub-par and truely melancholy existance?

can i not see passed the drugs? When I come down the love is still there, but we are no longer inhabiting paradise!

we are soon to be cast off into the world with no home/no car, that is HOMELESSNESS. this is by choice however, we both decided to ourselves that we need not anything but the bare essentials. We have discussed our future and envision something along the lines of a beach....no money, no house, no anything but eachother......honestly since i was about 10-13 years old (dont remember- drugs) this was how i pictured and how i wanted my life to play out, honestly, this IS what I want out of life, yet im still fearful, still having second guesses!!!

the woman is not the problem, she is beautiful and loving. i am fearful however that I have put her under some sort of psychedelic spell (possible schizophrenia on her part???) she is in love with me and it is TOTALLY fueled by LSD and music...... I mean, not *totally* i have shown her many other parts of life that she does love, and our future together does not include drugs at all, in fact once we start our homeless journey we plan on sticking to a strict food regimen, to detox our bodies...

im starting to lose faith in the drugs however. what i have NOT lost faith in is the girl, i DO love her

what im trying to figure out (i guess, im sorry this is so jumbled- drugs) is, do i love her becuase of the drugs? does she love me because of the drugs???

has anyone else been involved in a love/drug fueled relationship?

thanks shroomery for being there even when my dog is not :laugh:

great post....wish I had advice to give. While I dont support "drugs for spirituality bullshit" I will give you some adivice!

COME TO HUMBOLDT COUNTY! You will be surrounded by beautiful scenery, more fellow drug burnouts than you know what to do with, and new age HIppies seeking enlightenment like yourself. Not to mention you will be able to score free food on a daily basis because of how well the homeless population is taken care of around here. And weed averages $10 a gram street price! 

SO What are you waiting for! Grow some dreads, grab your guitar, drop a tab, and head up north :rave:

Edit: On a serious note I think your smart. While I dont agree with "Lifes really melancholy" outlook, I do advise you to take it easy on psychedelics. As I get older I have officially met 3 full grown men who took LOTS of LSD as kids and let me say.....they are kinda odd :lol: Eventually the drugs will wear off and you will be stuck with your current mindset (for better or worse). Abuse of anything isnt good, so be careful.

Maybe you should stick this out with your girl and see where it takes you :shrug: Lifes about adventure and sometimes we need to learn things the hard way. Might be cool to have a few stories under your belt. And who knows! Maybe you will like the homeless, LSD dropping way. But if you do take that route come to humboldt man! This is where adventures like your girlfriend and yours start. You will  meet so many people like you guys doing the exact same shit. Head to Arcata my friend

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (01/21/10 10:01 AM)

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11871254 - 01/21/10 09:58 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

rofl i already have dreads and ROFL again, im not seeking enlightenment, in fact my post criticizes those that do....

however, being able to score free food on a daily basis sounds about perfect :wink:

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11872033 - 01/21/10 12:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
do i love her becuase of the drugs? does she love me because of the drugs???

Interesting post.  Maybe try going sober with your woman for a while and see what happens?  Or hell, if you have enough of an acid supply then why worry about a drug-fueled relationship if the drugs will never run out?  :lol:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: deCypher]
    #11874133 - 01/21/10 05:32 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

AntiEverything said:
do i love her becuase of the drugs? does she love me because of the drugs???

Interesting post.  Maybe try going sober with your woman for a while and see what happens?  Or hell, if you have enough of an acid supply then why worry about a drug-fueled relationship if the drugs will never run out?  :lol:

the drugs always run out my friend.......Thats the human problem my friend :lol:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: LSD illusions and hallucinations (what's real and what's not) [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11877866 - 01/22/10 10:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

not when you are on tour with the dead:gd_icon:

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

OfflineSyntheticSkies
Stranger
Male

Loc: 3Fl0rida5
    #11878356 - 01/22/10 11:42 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

No way, man- This is probably too hippey for you to understand, and i dont consider myself anything of the sorts,
but i will vouhce for post trip enlightment. Perhaps you haven't broken through :trippinballs:
I've been to so many places in my mind that even after the 'come-down' and after i sleep it off,
my minds legs are tired from the journey, and im left with all of these thoughts and memories to sort out-
but i have learned plenty in terms of introspect, times infinity.

I believe in recreational drug abuse but i also think that they're more than just fun and 'lies'- 
If the 'lies' are fabricated in your head,  then what does that say about you?:smoker: 
Im not implying anything because i dont know a thing about you, im just saying that perhaps you need to learn to read you better before you can understand the drug- but to read you better, you gotta more than likely have to try the drug first:mjdance:

--------------------
L i f E  i S  b U t  d R e A m . . .

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order