Home | Community | Message Board

KykeonAnalytics.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: Positiv]
    #11852716 - 01/18/10 12:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Positiv said:
dont i get bigger sentence then?

Only if they catch you.  :runaway:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: NetDiver]
    #11853279 - 01/18/10 01:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I would try to escape... I mean 10 months for beating someone up who stole $1000 from you? thats fucked up
cant you appeal or something

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#11853411 - 01/18/10 02:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Positiv said:
so just was in court and the prosecutor want me 2 go in for 10 mouths... so in 3 days the 21 01 10 i get my sentence and im kinda in a strange place right now...

any one have something 2 make me feel good again?

you deserve to be in jail.
In future, just count your losses instead of getting violent over money.
And choose your sources better.
This whole problem could've been avoided.

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: NWlight]
    #11853498 - 01/18/10 02:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

dude, how bad did you fuck him up to get 10 months..? who the fuck tells everyone theyre going to jail and wants some drugs? i dont think ive ever seen anyone on shroomery with worse writing skills; something about all this seems strange to me :bored:

--------------------
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Offlinebmy
Stranger to myself
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planet Earth
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: smokin427]
    #11853862 - 01/18/10 03:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

To be honest, it serves you right. Stupid thing to do over money :frown:

You should be more careful with the information you give out btw. It took me less than five minutes to figure out your full name and address. Caught any big carp recently?

Anyways, hope you're time behind bars won't be too painful, and best of luck!

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: bmy]
    #11855331 - 01/18/10 07:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You people are fucking bitches.  The dude that robbed OP deserved to get his ass kicked, and is a total pussy for calling the cops.  10 months isn't that bad, just get a radio and learn how to jail, make friends, watch TV, etc.  Jail isn't that bad, its just boring as shit.

--------------------

Offlinepmid85
Stranger

Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: fapjack]
    #11855452 - 01/18/10 07:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

read your brains out if you can

or try and meditate the whole time

Offlineshroom239
aka K.T.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: pmid85]
    #11855510 - 01/18/10 07:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Cant say that was the best way to handle the situation, but I cant say that I would have handled it differently. Aint nothing but pinochle and coffee man, just pass the time in there and it will be over quick.

--------------------
Disclaimer: Any picture or statement I post here is from research I do on my free time, I do not actually partake in this hobby.

OfflineCymbaline
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Oz
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: smokin427]
    #11855587 - 01/18/10 07:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

smokin427 said:
i dont think ive ever seen anyone on shroomery with worse writing skills; something about all this seems strange to me :bored:

You must be joking - this bloke writes like William Shakespeare compared to some of the indecipherable posts I have read here over the years...

InvisibleJonEveryman88
ಠ_ಠ
 User Gallery

Loc: Land of Maple Syrup Flag
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: Cymbaline]
    #11855720 - 01/18/10 08:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hmmm...well, i usually have no sympathy for violent criminals, but i'll give you sound advice:
watch your ass, mind your own business, and stay clean.

Good Luck.

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: JonEveryman88]
    #11855824 - 01/18/10 08:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This is why I don't front anybody for anything.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: D.M.T]
    #11856356 - 01/18/10 09:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was held captive against my will in a mental hospital for 3 days.

It was VERY comfortable (plenty of food, no one threatening, relatively good living quarters) , and yet absolutely fucking terrible (total lack of freedom, horrible health-care or concern about patient well-being.  Horrible people who are supposed to be taking care of "sick" people)  The security was so lax that all I could think of was escaping (it doesn't help very much when they tell you that you'll be there "indefinitely").

It's really fucked up to want to be able to do something harmless (move around freely) and not being able to.  The idea of things starts to get you down after a while.  Really, being locked up is a big mental game about will and ability to influence the world around you and having less options.  Some people really don't mind it, for others it's pure hell.

Personally I'd never choose to report to prison unless it was a PRETTY serious charge, AND I was getting off light (I'd never do more than 6 months, say for something like several dozen plants).  If I were in danger of being locked in a cage in this state, or country, for something unjust I'd leave for another.  My life and especially my freedom is that important to me.

Learn to speak Spanish.  Tan until brown.  This will drastically increase your options for places of refuge here in the Western Hemisphere.

--------------------

OfflineDr. Seuss
The Cat in the Hat

Loc: Seussville
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: Humility]
    #11856426 - 01/18/10 09:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
Learn to speak Spanish.  Tan until brown.  This will drastically increase your options for places of refuge here in the Western Hemisphere.

Change your name to Jose and get a landscaping job in Cali.

--------------------
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.

LOAD UNIVERSE INTO CANNON
AIM AT BRAIN
FIRE

Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: Dr. Seuss]
    #11857626 - 01/19/10 02:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

if you have to serve time in jail, I would do whatever I could to reduce the sentence (ie. pay a fine, time off early for good behavior, etc. )
did u fuck up the guy with brass knuckles or a baseball bat or some other weapon? my friend got like 6 months for beating up a dude with brass knuckles, which are a felony to possess in california

OfflinePositiv
On my way to the far side!
Male

Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: xtokex]
    #11857899 - 01/19/10 05:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bmy said:
To be honest, it serves you right. Stupid thing to do over money :frown:

You should be more careful with the information you give out btw. It took me less than five minutes to figure out your full name and address. Caught any big carp recently?

Anyways, hope you're time behind bars won't be too painful, and best of luck!

plz just tell me my full name, date of birth then and contry + city and ill belive you "master tracker" :smile:

Quote:

Cymbaline said:
Quote:

smokin427 said:
i dont think ive ever seen anyone on shroomery with worse writing skills; something about all this seems strange to me :bored:

You must be joking - this bloke writes like William Shakespeare compared to some of the indecipherable posts I have read here over the years...

well im not from the states so my english isent the best so i really dont care.

Quote:

xtokex said:
if you have to serve time in jail, I would do whatever I could to reduce the sentence (ie. pay a fine, time off early for good behavior, etc. )
did u fuck up the guy with brass knuckles or a baseball bat or some other weapon? my friend got like 6 months for beating up a dude with brass knuckles, which are a felony to possess in california

fuck no, ill never pay a fine or any thing like that. well it was me and one of my friends that fucked him up, i had a bat and he used hes fists..

but i think ill do just finne in jail, and good behavior, i can only hope no one spoots me.

OfflineB0RNR3ADY
Stranger

#11857963 - 01/19/10 05:47 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Run away and start a new life, living in the woods with the bears. :laugh:

OfflinePositiv
Male

Re: jail in 2-3 weeks :S [Re: B0RNR3ADY]
    #11866091 - 01/20/10 02:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

2 morrow ill find out what ill get, so maybe i cant sleep :laugh:

OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male

Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
    #11866215 - 01/20/10 02:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Positiv said:
so just was in court and the prosecutor want me 2 go in for 10 mouths... so in 3 days the 21 01 10 i get my sentence and im kinda in a strange place right now...

any one have something 2 make me feel good again?

I just got out November 3rd, from being locked up for 6 months.  I'm in Florida, and I was a juvenile at the time, though, so it was a juvenile residential commitment program.  They're still run by the Department of Juvenile Justice, and there's usually lots of fighting in these programs and whatnot, but mine was moderate-risk (level 6), and it was a substance abuse program (rather than the more violent behavior programs).  Whether those are the reasons or not, I ended up getting lucky and getting the most pussyass level 6 in Florida.  Saw quite a few fights, but I only got in one.  Usually in level 6s and especially in level 8s, you have to fight within the first ten minutes of being there, and it's almost every day you're fighting.

From you referring to it as jail and saying that you're getting 10 months, I'm assuming you're an adult?  If you're just going to county, I think it'll be easier on you than if you were in my situation in the past.  Juveniles are usually more immature and violent.  You probably won't even have to fight, though the opportunity will certainly be there, so I wouldn't worry too much about violence.

Just try to think of it as a vacation.  Three free meals a day, a place to sleep, and however else you want to think of it positively.  Just try to keep your mind off your time.  If you sit there and count down your days the whole time, the time will crawl.  Just play cards/chess/dice or whatever, do crossword puzzles, goof around.  Find things to make it fun while you're there so that the time goes by quicker.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male

Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
    #11866228 - 01/20/10 02:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Positiv said:
beating some one up and pressing them for money...

Yeah, now I'm pretty positive you're not a juvenile.  I was caught with two drawers full of stolen property (electronics mostly) in my room from carhopping pretty much every other night for a few months on end.  Sometimes it'd be three or four days in a row, but usually it was at least every other night.  I got 38 burglary and theft charges mixed.  I pled to 10 burglaries and 7 thefts, and got my 6-12 month program, which I got out of in 6 months flat.

If you're getting 10 months for a single battery/robbery, you must be an adult.  It could be much worse, though, I'm sure.

Note:  Stay away from opiates, man.  Roxis are evil.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

OfflinePositiv
Male

#11870350 - 01/21/10 02:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well im 20 was 19 at the time, i must get too town in 2 houers too go to the Court house and find out what ill get... kinda fucked really, but i call up and try 2 get in asap so i get out be for the summer with good behavior.

the prosecutor wanted 10 mouths in jail for what i did, but my loyer say ill more likely look at 6-8 mouths, so im hopping for the best really, 6 mouths with good behavior = 4 mouths so... maybe lass, but i dont know, lets see at some houers :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains