Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerlucas
Lurkin
 User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere but here
No Fruits!
    #11868382 - 01/20/10 09:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

so a little bit ago i birthed 7 pint jars (pf tek) ~one week after full colonization (4 are penis envy and 3 are mazopetec)
in all my excitement i didnt think about dunking them but i did roll thm in some verm, i placed em in my shotgun fc and this is where the problem started...
i went on vacation for that first week they were in the fc (bad timing) so my friend fanned them for me but could only do it once a day, i get back and there arent any pins at all on any of the cakes, i figured this was because of lack of fae, so i fanned 3 times a day (morning, mid day, and night) and misting twice a day (morning and night) but after another week of doing that i still had no pins except for on one of the cakes i got these big myc ball lookin things on the top, so i picked thoes off and set em aside to eat (they make you trip right?)  and let my cakes sit with no fanning for ~1 week  due to my frustration,
however i then took em out and dunked em for 24 hrs then i just put em back in the fc

are there any hope left for these cakes??

--------------------

:bonghit: :stoned2:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecurbstop
Regnarts

Re: No Fruits! [Re: rlucas]
    #11868416 - 01/20/10 09:44 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Those mycelium balls you speak of where they off the pe cakes?

--------------------
is multispore a spore company

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: No Fruits! *DELETED* [Re: rlucas]
    #11868427 - 01/20/10 09:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by fee

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Offlinerlucas
Lurkin
 User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere but here
Re: No Fruits! [Re: fee]
    #11868693 - 01/20/10 10:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

im guessing they were from the pe i forgot to label the jars though...

and im pretty sure you are supposed to fan a shotgun 3-4 times a day anyway, and considering mine is in a fairly enclosed space i dont see tehre being very much air circulation going in and out of the holes

i dont have a hygometer (or hydrometer?? cant remember which is which) but i have had success in the same chamber doing the same thing, but just in case, before this grow i added abnothe inch of perlite because i only had like 3 inches in there before, but i dont think humidity is an issue

--------------------

:bonghit: :stoned2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation