Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Trip Report: Wild Dagga Flowers (lion's tail)
    #2743499 - 05/29/04 01:32 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My experience with Wild Dagga (aka Lion's Tail) Leonotis leonurus

Body Weight: 180lb
Height: 5' 11''

I received some Wild Dagga flowers from a fellow Shroomerite (BulletRide) and proceeded to smoke approximately 10 flowers in my glass dry-hit sherlock. I have read that the flowers are more potent than the leaves, and the effects are relaxing, and relative to THC.

The flower consistency is very velvety, and very soft to the touch. They are easily broken up. They are very beautiful flowers too!

The smoke is very harsh, as I could definately not smoke a bongload of this, but quite tasteful. I would compare the taste with cannabis at first, but with a slightly sweetened aftertaste. Then again, I have read reports that the leaves are utterly grotesque. The flowers are not that bad, in my opinion.

I have continued to take small puffs, like puffing tobacco, and I find that this method is very relaxing and mildly euphoric. My muscles and mind have definately slowed down, and I quite relaxed. I notice that I get the typical "stoner stare," as I discover myself glaring at pictures and things I normally do not take notice of.

I feel like this is a good time to explore doing things, so I grab some food to eat. It tastes normal and I do not have any "munchies" of any sort. I'm at the slightest disoriented, (as I'm puffing away at the Wild Dagga as I type this!) and it shows when I try to look for something I tucked away in my backpack. After 15 minutes of struggling and searching, I find it. Definately numbs down the body and mind.

I also notice that I have grown sleepy. It may be a good time to take a nap right now.

Overall, this experience is extremely pleasant. The flowers are a great smoke if you just want to sit back and relax. I believe that a deep body massage accompanied with a Wild Dagga smoke would be extremely anodyne. Oddly enough, for me, this will become a habit!

The effects do not last long, as I finish typing this up I am already back to sobriety. In fact, the whole time I was slipping in and out of the euphoric state. Definately something to smoke leisurely.

I have read that this is a good compliment to mix with cannabis or tobacco. I may try that when I have the chance. I heartily recommend Wild Dagga!

Edit: Added picture for reference.

Edit: Added flower texture.

Edited by daba (06/07/04 01:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Trip Report: Wild Dagga Flowers (lion's tail) [Re: daba]
    #2743750 - 05/29/04 07:57 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The flowers are really good right after smoking pot. It makes a very different experience than either of them alone :smile:

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Wild Dagga Flowers (lion's tail) [Re: deff]
    #2744460 - 05/29/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

deff:

Do you mean smoking Wild Dagga immediately after the pot has been smoked, or after the effects of the pot have worn off?

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
    #2744472 - 05/29/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Right after smoking pot, while the effects are still very noticable. It gets the MJ high a very new and cool vibe. Similar to smoking pot and taking kava kava together.

Offlinenickelpenny
journeyman
    #2745319 - 05/29/04 10:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wild Dagga is legal isnt it? If so then where to find it?

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #2745348 - 05/29/04 10:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting... Relaxing, but the effects wear off almost immediatly? I.E. - you must continue smoking to keep the effects? Is there any other methods of using this (such as ingestion)?

I have been searching for a natural sleep aid or relaxant, but all I have tried do nothing for me.

--------------------
To give is to live...

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Wild Dagga Flowers (lion's tail) [Re: nickelpenny]
    #2745438 - 05/29/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nickelpenny:

Wild Dagga is legal. You may obtain it from one of the Shroomery sponsors.

ATWAR:

Yes, Wild Dagga made me very sleep. Then again, cannabis makes me sleepy too :smile:.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trip Report: Wild Dagga Flowers (lion's tail) [Re: ATWAR]
    #2745445 - 05/29/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, I just recieved some dagga yesterday and just tried smoking a bowl of flowers about an hour ago. I'd say I got the same effects :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Trip Report: Wild Dagga Flowers (lion's tail) [Re: Locus]
    #2768262 - 06/06/04 03:27 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

mmm, dagga, sounds like a fun plant :smile:. Something to relax an evening without being completly messed up.

OfflineUnlimited
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11860784 - 01/19/10 04:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Have you ever half and halfed it?

OfflineMogli
Medicine Man Mogli
Male

Loc: South Florida
Re: Trip Report: Wild Dagga Flowers (lion's tail) [Re: Unlimited]
    #11860922 - 01/19/10 04:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like it would be a good idea to mix with Hookah tobacco

--------------------
Woah... Mogli's trippin'...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules