Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNiGGy
Stranger
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
mitchnast's philosophical thinking
    #1186041 - 01/02/03 10:17 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

but now consider that the brain doesnt notice these things because the fundamental axis of ones existance is the ignorance of ones true nature.  to realize such machinations would subvert the consions-subconsious divide.  there would be no up or down, no laws or rules, pure chaos. no ego, no self.
we are in essence, the manifestation of all the things we are not.

the very earth, the sky, colors, time, all this stuff we consider tangeble and even untangeble is us. whatever you see is you. this is an important realization if you ever happen to be looking for god.... (hint)

what you see and accept as something not you, something separate from your being......
IS you. its the ego that is limited to your individual human form.
forget science, and evrything you think you know about the world. because its all a vice of keeping you there, and evrything else elsewhere.. why do you think you melt into things when you trip... or can eat orange peels and dirt??? THINK

what is evrything but a translation of information created by your brain.
to make it real, even your brain is organic. this is why we die, we die, to live

you know, some people dont NEED to die to convince themselves they exist.....

no,  death is a hypothetical end to all things that is very real to the lving, but by nature, the living never experience death. they see it in the things that are not them, but does any living thing die?
evryone KNOWS they will die because evryone else dies. maybe evryone else dies so that you know youre going to die.maybe time is subsequently an illusion and death is mearly the lack of this world.....

and that the hypothetical transfer of life to death is the loss of time. and all deaths are actually similtaneous like all the people who live in your dreams. they all die when you wake.  they arent "you" they have separate personalities. but when you wake they all die at once into another dream, YOU. and maybe your deaths are the same and this is a simmilar dream.

to accept the divinity and dominion over your own dreams is to subconsiosly accept god.
to consider dreams foreign and chaotic, not you, and therefore obscure, you theoretically are embrasing nhilism. and therefore you dont exist now do you? :smile:
science has limitations.  its those limitations that make it real.  like us.
now "God" is not the god you associate with religeon.

maybe you cant understand me as well as I do, because if you truly could, we would cease to be separate entities. :smile:
sort of like how you conform. you become one with those of a simple and common thought process. the comonality protects you, suddenly all that the flock can make is norm.
sheep behave as a single entity

i can't really understand this..but sometime i hopefully will be able to.
anything you would like to expand on or add your welcome to! 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan
Re: mitchnast's philosophical thinking [Re: NiGGy]
    #1186623 - 01/03/03 07:00 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

in reference to eating orange peels and dirt....
this is something niggy did on liberty caps and found it very profound that he could do such a thing.
he understood this type of thinking perfectly well while tripping, and for a period after. the post here is a compilation of my answers to his questions concerning why he is losing this knowlage he gained. its only my side of the conversation, this conversation took place on ICQ.
i dont think theres any way to make it clearer unless you consume some sort of psychadellic and are more able to transend the established microcosm that is the conditioned ego.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: mitchnast's philosophical thinking [Re: NiGGy]
    #1186675 - 01/03/03 07:17 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

why do you think you ... can eat orange peels and dirt??? THINK

Ummm, OK. I can eat orange peels and dirt because I have hands, a mouth, and because we are all one? You lost me there, bro.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology