Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAny1
Stranger
Trip Report: Holy Shit! (Had a bad 1)
    #1184354 - 01/02/03 06:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Finally had the "bad" trip. Make no mistake. The *SCARIEST* fucking thing i've ever been through. 2 hours in2 a heavier dose. 1st hour was great. Thought it would be a great way 2 cap off a 3 day new years eve celebration as my previous trips have all been fairly laid back and enjoyable experiences.

Roommate had us watching "Rejected" by dan Hertzfeld. 10 minute short animated flick. I had no idea what 2 expect and was peaking while watching it. (which apparently was a mistake) The consenus is 2 keep things comfortable, familiar, and light. It was an incredible experience watching the flick but just so every1 is aware, its a bit depraved. And later 4 the 45 or so minutes i was having the bad trip i felt as though i was thinking like that movie. In addition 2 the "never going 2 end" crap.

There was a 3rd person, a friend, who was present 4 the 1st hour and when he left i think it threw me off as well. I remember trying 2 call him later during the bad spot and thankfully he didn't answer as i probably just would've scared him. Something about the "missing puzzle piece", the idea that something was missing. It was my rommates 1st trip so i was super anxious about scaring him and sending him down my way so thankfully he remained super laid back while i was freakin and im thankful i internalized. A little side "odyssey" trying 2 find comedy central and my commenting 2 him if a station had "action" or violence" . I would say (or sing lol) "channel changer on the doulble" which may not sound funny but was in our shroomy state. We ended up on E! entertainment during some mardi gras and watching a bunch of people having fun kinda helped. I was commenting on how pretty a particular girl looked and that helped also. But i had my roommate change the station again when they started showing footage of some transvestites(LMAO. . . i have no problems with that in real life . . . so please no offense 2 any transvestite fellow shroom partakers) and when they jumped 2 a "bit" on a halloween party.

I didn't have a fear of a bad trip. usualy when i would close eyes and see the weird shapes and little demon faces from past trips i was always kind of thinking "maaaan, that's reaallly crazy". and it never seemed scary just sort of weird and i always seemed 2 move on without any trouble or any real dark thoughts.

Most of my trips (about 10) have been with a girlfriend and theres a certain degree of comfort that i would get from having some1 2 hold on2. This was also missing. My more recent girlfriend, said something about tripping and how every trip is different and no 2 trips are the same. The only thing different with the 1 last night was the intense danger i felt i was in. But she also told me when she had had a bad trip she would just go in another room and curl up in a ball. I thought about that during the bad spot. I didn't actually do it but i thought about it and it helped. That and that it would pass.

I would reccomend any1 going through a bad portion of your trip 2 think about curling in2 a ball. Less is certainly more in a case like that. Don't say anything. Don't move. Don't grab anything. Ride the wave. It *WILL* end. and 4 petes sake, stay away from the damn phone.

Edited by geokills (01/03/03 11:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Holy Shit! (Had a bad 1) [Re: Any1]
    #1185978 - 01/02/03 07:10 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

nothing's missing.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinenoth1ng
Stranger
    #1186770 - 01/03/03 05:46 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

those "2's" confused me man
-

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: Holy Shit! (Had a bad 1) [Re: noth1ng]
    #1186791 - 01/03/03 05:52 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yes, i don't no y any1 needs 2 U's funky sp3llings.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Holy Shit! (Had a bad 1) [Re: Bilge]
    #1186874 - 01/03/03 06:23 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I was gonna read this, but if you're not going to bother using actual words, then I'm not going to bother reading them.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineEPiK
Stranger

#1186880 - 01/03/03 06:26 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

4 sure...

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Holy Shit! (Had a bad 1) [Re: EPiK]
    #1187845 - 01/03/03 12:39 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

awww...yeah i did find the 2's confusing, but i read it.
i haven't had a bad one yet...but i'll remember your tips.

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Offlinetwistedweather
ka-blammo

Re: Holy Shit! (Had a bad 1) [Re: soylent_green]
    #1188340 - 01/03/03 04:41 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

4get ur problems it 2will be zerokay

--------------------

Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you will find that it is to the soul what the water bath is to the body.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder