Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSuperunknown
Stranger

LSD vs MUSHROOMS
    #1185281 - 01/02/03 12:16 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ive been wanting to try acid for a while now, i want to know the difference between trippin on mushies and on acid is. Also, how hard is LSD to get these days? Which do you prefer between the two. thx.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: Superunknown]
    #1185315 - 01/02/03 12:35 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

An acid trip lasts a lot longer than a mushroom trip... maybe 3 to 4 times longer. An acid trip is more speedy while a mushroom trip is more mellow. An acid trip seems to have more color shift, but less movement to the visuals than a mushroom trip. The body effects are a bit different as well... acid is more of a cramped bloated feeling while shrooms is more of a motion sick feeling. Shrooms seem to have a dissociative effect, more so than acid.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1185330 - 01/02/03 12:44 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I loved acid when I did it many years ago....did it about 60 times over 5 years, and unlike what's happened a couple times witrh shrooms, I've never had any bad effects from it. It definately lasts alot longer, and I'd have to say I prefer acid, but one doesn't come by it too easily - too bad you just can't whip up a batch like you basically can with shrooms (ok, does take a month, but at least you can actually grow 'em yourself). For me, shrooms are more on the spiritual side, while acid is more of a mental carnival, really facinating and fun...i find shrooms to be a little more serious of an experience (especially New Years, but that was toooooo serious).

Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
    #1185398 - 01/02/03 01:22 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

to me, you can't really compare these 2 drugs- its like, apples and oranges- (Like trying to compare DXM to DMT)

But anyways- shrooms are a much more serious, thinking, over analyzing hallucinogen, to me

I've never done Cid but from the mush I've done I can say that you need to go that route.

how hard is it to get? Depends on your location- me for example- small town, verrrrry hard if not Impossible to get, but if your in a big city it just depends on who you Know---

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: cube421]
    #1185969 - 01/02/03 07:02 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i am an lsd user for many years. can still find acid very easily. And i have shroomed maaany times. personally i prefer mushrooms. i don't know whwy but i believe that acid is for kids (don't flame me it's just my opinion)

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1186016 - 01/02/03 07:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

The acid I've had wasen't for kids. It made you trip balls.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1186026 - 01/02/03 07:58 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

acid for kids?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: Strumpling]
    #1186049 - 01/02/03 08:23 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hamurabi's words, not mine!

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
    #1186053 - 01/02/03 08:26 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

god people..he's not saying that 'it's for kids' because of potency or anything.

I know what he means. I've heard people say it before. Lsd is for a 'younger' crowd.

I don't know if I agree with it. I kind of do.

I have to say, lsd is my favourite. i've only done it a couple times. But it was pretty cool.

I don't get any physical symptoms on either drug...except for ONE time I got a little naseous(sp?) when I had some mush

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

InvisibleSubGen1us

#1186070 - 01/02/03 08:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

ive tripped both and i feel that the feeling after tripping cids is one i would like to have lived without, mushrooms have always treated me well and i will never go back to lsd. it gave me a headache most of the times after, of course i never felt sick off shrooms but i was contantly dinking orange juice till full. Shrooms all the way- lsd was a blast but i dont recomend it

--------------------

Edited by SubGen1us (01/02/03 08:51 PM)

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: SubGen1us]
    #1186072 - 01/02/03 08:52 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yeah lsd is a special 'treat' for me now.  once a year.  that's what I'm limiting myself to

Get to do it this march(birthday) :laugh:

Although i'd rather have mescaline, but oh well

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: juicemonkey]
    #1186093 - 01/02/03 09:19 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

When I was young I always thought I liked the 2 the same
not any more I prefer mushrooms over acid anyday
because I took over 35 scritipes (powerful mushroom from the PNW) and saw things I never saw on acid

closed eyes visulas on acid is like a kelidescope-fireworksshow(somtimes)
but on theses P.Scriptipes I saw huge streching visual scenes it was amazing
so smooth and real and nice

anyway if I can get good "pure" acid well I will but most of the time decent acid doesnt compare with wicked mushrooms

shrooms done right are always good with acid I have to play the guessing game more "gee how high am I gonna get"

I really love mushrooms sooo much more and find people prefering acid more almost odd

--------------------

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: juicemonkey]
    #1186128 - 01/02/03 10:09 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i just believe that LSD is for a younger crowd as a friend said above. maybe it is bacause i was an lsd user in my very youth:-)
it's just my opininon,no offence to anybody

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1186256 - 01/03/03 01:50 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

people seem to always have a preference either way. no accounting for taste!

personally, the only reason i do shrooms is because i can't find lsd. and i'm older than most folks who posts here. it's all a matter of preference. and i find it disturbingly easy to have a bad time on shrooms but never on lsd.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: cube421]
    #1186517 - 01/03/03 04:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

to me, you can't really compare these 2 drugs- its like, apples and oranges- (Like trying to compare DXM to DMT)

But anyways- shrooms are a much more serious, thinking, over analyzing hallucinogen, to me

I've never done Cid but from the mush I've done I can say that you need to go that route.

how hard is it to get? Depends on your location- me for example- small town, verrrrry hard if not Impossible to get, but if your in a big city it just depends on who you Know---

How could you say shrooms are much more whatever than acid, if you've never tried acid!

When you use the expression "apple and oranges", everyone keeps in mind that you have tried both. However, how could you say oranges are different from apples, if you've never tasted one?

You know what? You make no sense. Don't give directions when you're lost.

I've tried acid once. Compared to mushrooms, it's almost exactly the same. It lasts longer, and the visuals are a little different; but it basically makes you feel the same way. Thought patterns are the same.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Edited by Meph (01/03/03 04:23 AM)

InvisibleSubGen1us

#1186739 - 01/03/03 05:35 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I tend to believe that most lsd is dirty and im not gunna trust some dirty scrub thats making the shit in his half assed lab under his trailor court bed. thats wat my point is. =)

--------------------

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: SubGen1us]
    #1187409 - 01/03/03 09:18 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

According to the DEA street acid is around 98-99% pure till it degrades. and Acid is in my opinion far better then shrooms. Last longer, not all emotional, more visuals, cheaper, smoother, and all around better high. I never have any body discomfort while on acid but I get a little nausea on shrooms. With both I get pretty bad insomnia after the trip. Never had a bad experience on acid(done it LOTS of times) but had a bad experience first time on shroom. Not horrible just not fun at all. The other times iv'e done shrooms I had a great time but not as good as a few hits of some smooooooth acid. thats just an opinion though. Yours may be different. Try both to see which you like.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1187702 - 01/03/03 11:18 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

there both wonderful!! each has it`s pro`s and con`s but with the right dose they both can get you there :wink:
personaly i only use mushrooms and dmt. this isn`t because i don`t like acid anymore, but because i don`t have time. mushroom tea and dmt give me short powerful trips and fits my lifestyle perfectly. with 3 kids and going to school full time i don`t have time to go on any 1000mcg trips.
i love lsd and everything it taught me. it truelly is a blessing to have been able to have it in my life, but after 17 years of psychedelics use ,mushrooms and dmt are my tools of choice and probably will be for the rest of my life. :grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: LSD vs MUSHROOMS [Re: Meph]
    #1187884 - 01/03/03 01:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've tried acid once. Compared to mushrooms, it's almost exactly the same
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am sorry Memph but you are wrong! i've tried acid more than 100000 times! for maaaany years! well believe me, it's not the same:-) it is very different than shrooms

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1187897 - 01/03/03 01:14 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I've tried acid once. Compared to mushrooms, it's almost exactly the same

i am sorry Memph but you are wrong! i've tried acid more than 100000 times! for maaaany years! well believe me, it's not the same:-) it is very different than shrooms

Well, from the glimpse I had of it, it was similar.

As the dose goes up and as the effects become stronger, I'm sure it becomes more different. But a low dose of acid was very much like a low dose of some good mushrooms.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag