Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
Loc: Somewhere in Northeast OH
Re: What is Rye? Is it a better subtrate??
    #11852 - 04/10/00 03:02 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I am also interested in this tek. I read through Psilly Simons grow guide in the grow/find sections. Is this the way to go or are there other methods?

--------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: What is Rye? Is it a better subtrate?? [Re: Humidity]
    #11854 - 04/10/00 03:03 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Rye is a grain just like brown rice, in the store the kind you need is 'organic whole rye grain' i cook it and then mix it with finch seed, flax seed and vermiculite, i dunno ratios its just whatever seems good heh. rye is easily contaminated without pressure cooker and letting it sit in min water or cooking first. :smile: its not a tek per se just a diff substrate

------------------
Lady finger, dipped in moonlight
writing "What for?" across the morning sky
sunlight splatters, dawn with ansewer
darkness shrugs and bids the day goodbye

[This message has been edited by St.Stephen (edited April 09, 2000).]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates