Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
please help me with my digital scale
    #1184890 - 01/02/03 09:30 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I ordered a digital scale online with a 150 gram capacity and the goddamn thing came with a 200 gram (I think) calibration weight.Needless to say, I can't calibrate it properly with the weight it came with.Does anybody in the US know what stores sell calibration weights? I'd rather not order one online,because I need to weigh some herb and shrooms by tomorrow,and the shipping would probably cost almost as much as the weight itself. Headshops are somehow illegal in my county,so that wouldn't be an option. Someone please help.

BTW, my scale is a My Weight Pointscale 4.0.I know nothing about scales.Does anybody have this scale? Is this a good brand?

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

Re: please help me with my digital scale [Re: monoamine]
    #1184931 - 01/02/03 09:48 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

The scale is already calibrated when it is sent, so apart from being shipped it should be reasonably accurate, try weighing a US dollar, it should weigh 1 gram. and a US nickel should weigh between 4.9 and 5.1. You cant just get any size calibration weight, only the size your scale expects (I would assume 100g). Any headshop that sells scales should sell the weights, or you may try calling a science supply or something.

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: please help me with my digital scale [Re: monoamine]
    #1186735 - 01/03/03 05:34 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

when you hold the tare key (does it have one?), it should say zero, and then you press it again, then it says some weird big number, press it again, then it should say 50, 100, 150, or 200 or something similar. thats the scale you need to calibrate (at least, my My Weigh scale is like this). have you tried calibrating yet?

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order