Home | Community | Message Board


Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Retarded Killer
    #11839848 - 01/16/10 08:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

There was this kinda retarded guy that used to come to the store I was working at. After a few times of dealing with this guy, I asked my coworker about him as he was from the area. My buddy tells me the guy is kinda retarded and stupid but to never get him angry. Here this guy has 4 justifiable homicides that were all considered self defense. 4 fucking kills!! Here he goes to retard meetings down in Pitt and the muggers there think hes an easy target. Well, as it turns out this retard gets super human strength when hes mad. I guess getting mugged got him mad and he killed the guys with his bare hands. Four different times this happened. I don't know if I  believe all this, but I guess it could happen.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11839859 - 01/16/10 08:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

that's bullshit.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11840120 - 01/16/10 10:51 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
that's bullshit.




That's what your mom said after your dad cam in your vagina


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #4

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11840187 - 01/16/10 11:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
that's bullshit.




That's what your mom said after your dad cam in your vagina




Wit fail


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11841960 - 01/16/10 05:31 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbdown:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11842220 - 01/16/10 06:24 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
that's bullshit.




That's what your mom said after your dad cam in your vagina




Wit fail




That's what your mom said after you came out of her asshole.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11842224 - 01/16/10 06:24 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
that's bullshit.




That's what your mom said after your dad cam in your vagina




Wit fail




That's what your mom said after you came out of her asshole.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #4

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11842290 - 01/16/10 06:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thats what your momma said after I raped her, slit her throat and left her disgusting fat corpse in a ditch. Cunt.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11842313 - 01/16/10 06:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Thats what your momma said after I raped her, slit her throat and left her disgusting fat corpse in a ditch. Cunt.




I just told my mom about you. She said you're a fagget.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #5

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11842973 - 01/16/10 08:32 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This actually doesn't surprise me much. In the town i came from there was a portly fellow who used to walk around with a big trash can bungy corded to a dollie with a sign on the front that said can's. The guys not all there in the head and could barely carry on a conversation. Most people just avoided him.
What they didn't relies was he was heir to 4 of the 5 largest company's in town  guy was a multimillionaire and carried a snub nose .357 in his waist band at least in tell one night when some local junkies saw him cash in his can's and tried to jump him he shot all three killing two and crippling the third for life.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #6

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11843046 - 01/16/10 08:42 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

only in america :facepalm:
on second thought, probly canada too :facepalm:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #5

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11843112 - 01/16/10 08:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
only in america :facepalm:
on second thought, probly canada too :facepalm:



And thank god for it.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #7

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11845064 - 01/17/10 03:09 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yea fuck pussy bitches, all europeans are soft as hell. Soccer is the prime example of how all europeans are jokes


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11846053 - 01/17/10 11:05 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
yea fuck pussy bitches, all europeans are soft as hell. Soccer is the prime example of how all europeans are jokes




Anon #7 is a faggot posting in every topic. Probably a shroomery reject.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #6

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11846218 - 01/17/10 12:02 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
yea fuck pussy bitches, all europeans are soft as hell. Soccer is the prime example of how all europeans are jokes





while this is tru (see soccer for examples of euro-faggotry)
it is also a sad state of affairs when "not being able to control oneself" is an ok excuse to kill people


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #7

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11846940 - 01/17/10 02:42 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Its just a bs story obviously, if the guys retarted and killing people he'd be in a insanse asylum. Your obviously braindead if you belive that shit.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #4

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11851658 - 01/18/10 09:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Man, tards are unstoppable when angry and they'll always get the sympathy vote.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #8

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11851813 - 01/18/10 10:35 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
only in america :facepalm:
on second thought, probly canada too :facepalm:



Don't forget Europe. That's where it all started before it came over here and poisoned the Native American lands.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #9

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11856228 - 01/18/10 11:20 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
There was this kinda retarded guy that used to come to the store I was working at. After a few times of dealing with this guy, I asked my coworker about him as he was from the area. My buddy tells me the guy is kinda retarded and stupid but to never get him angry. Here this guy has 4 justifiable homicides that were all considered self defense. 4 fucking kills!! Here he goes to retard meetings down in Pitt and the muggers there think hes an easy target. Well, as it turns out this retard gets super human strength when hes mad. I guess getting mugged got him mad and he killed the guys with his bare hands. Four different times this happened. I don't know if I  believe all this, but I guess it could happen.





Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #3

Re: Retarded Killer [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11856295 - 01/18/10 11:29 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
There was this kinda retarded guy that used to come to the store I was working at. After a few times of dealing with this guy, I asked my coworker about him as he was from the area. My buddy tells me the guy is kinda retarded and stupid but to never get him angry. Here this guy has 4 justifiable homicides that were all considered self defense. 4 fucking kills!! Here he goes to retard meetings down in Pitt and the muggers there think hes an easy target. Well, as it turns out this retard gets super human strength when hes mad. I guess getting mugged got him mad and he killed the guys with his bare hands. Four different times this happened. I don't know if I  believe all this, but I guess it could happen.










Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 5,526 86 07/22/09 06:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 1,174 13 04/08/10 09:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 5,991 89 07/09/09 12:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,499 50 02/17/10 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 5,464 64 10/05/10 09:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I've wanted to kill myself since I was 13
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,110 25 12/23/17 11:13 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
523 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.