Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaptainAhab

Re: If incubating and one jar infects, is there a higher chance for the others to infect too? [Re: CaptainAhab]
    #11826651 - 01/14/10 01:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

alright ronjohn and noobie and montock. I am a little worm in the world of mushroom cultivation, and am learning the steps. I appreciate the help. As an update for you, I just got back from walmart where I picked up a 64 quart clear sterilite tub to make a monotub from. This is a fun little world of the mushroom, a cool hobby to have. Thanks again, everyone! :smile:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

Re: If incubating and one jar infects, is there a higher chance for the others to infect too? [Re: CaptainAhab]
    #11826660 - 01/14/10 01:57 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Clear monotubs are the worst to use. Lots of side pinning and and sometimes pinning under the tub (even with a trash bag layer). Return it for a dark colored none clear container (i.e solid red, black, white, blue, ect). Just giving you the heads up before you have some more disappointments.

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

OfflineCaptainAhab

Re: If incubating and one jar infects, is there a higher chance for the others to infect too? [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #11826667 - 01/14/10 02:00 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ahh man! screwed again! That's what mistakes are for, I suppose. Thanks bro

--------------------

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
    #11826678 - 01/14/10 02:05 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I dont have any probs with my clear tubs.  side pinning makes for more shrooms.  not a prob in my book. :shrug:

but I use the colored tubs also, they all work fine. :super:

Just have fun tryin lots of things.

:scaryshroom::thumbup:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck