Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetospace
Male

Molly and LSD (connection)
    #11823011 - 01/13/10 03:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

An acquaintance of mine at school said he could get me acid just told me a little more about his LSD hook up.  He knows ware to get LSD And Molly and he assured me that both the LSD and Molly were strong and pure and that he knows the guy that makes it.  He said the molly is in a pill (I assume capsule) it should be powder right?  This wouldn't assure that it is pure MDMA? so why do people always say that its better to do molly than Ecstasy?  It was 15$ a hit/pill so hes gonna try to bring me 3 hits of acid and a molly pill.  I decided to go for the molly as this seems like a better opportunity to do MDMA than buying some random Ecstasy pill, based on what other people have said.  This guy has 800 hits of acid he says and my friend was going around asking people if they wanted some for this weekend,telling people about his friend Chemist.  When I buy it I'll ask him if he happens to know how many Micro Grams are on the Acid and how miny Milli Grams in the MDMA pill.

Could this be good "60's" Acid again?

Edited by tospace (01/15/10 12:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male

Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: tospace]
    #11823043 - 01/13/10 03:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If you decide to try it, the LSD at least, pay attention to the taste.  LSD is tasteless, so if it's a blotter and it tastes like anything other than the paper, it's something else.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

InvisibleMcTwist
Stoned Stranger
Male

Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: PsychedelicSpirit]
    #11823077 - 01/13/10 03:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I would never tell anyone if I was making/growing illegal drugs. Going around telling people you know a dude who synthesizes illegal drugs could land your friend in a bad position.

$15 for a hit of acid is way overpriced too. I wish I had a hook up for pure chemicals though, you're lucky.

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: McTwist]
    #11823093 - 01/13/10 03:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

More than likely he's a blab and just wants your money or attention. Anyone that high up in any drug chain knows loose lips sink ships.

OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male

Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
    #11823122 - 01/13/10 03:57 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I had to pay $15 a hit for LSD a couple years ago.  Sucks, but it's worth it when it comes by nowadays.  :frown:

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: smaerd]
    #11823197 - 01/13/10 04:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

that seems too good to be true.
There is no way to know how many micrograms are in a hit of acid...
and for $15 /hit for the molly its probably 100mg, which is pretty standard prices, if it actually is MDMA...
You are definetly getting ripped off with the acid prices, and when you go and ask how many micrograms are in a hit, the dude that sells them to you will just be telling you what you wanna hear to get ur money...  so unless you have money to burn I would be really careful

Offlinetospace
Male

Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: xtokex]
    #11823285 - 01/13/10 04:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well the acquaintance guy is cool and my friends said that hes trust-able and has good connections.  Hes not a drug dealer,  he is actually buying them for himself so he can trip this weekend and I guess his friend might give him free trips if he goes around selling his drugs.  Hes not trying to impress me because I told him I wanted the LSD before I knew it was from a chemist.  Well I guess the only way to find out is to try it... I'll have a trip report for you guys this weekend.  Btw this is my first time to any psychedelic If you didn't see my other thread.

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

#11823330 - 01/13/10 04:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

smaerd said:
More than likely he's a blab and just wants your money or attention. Anyone that high up in any drug chain knows loose lips sink ships.

:thumbup:

And if he knows the chemist, he's getting both for way cheaper than 15/dose... it should probably be around 5 per for the acid and MAYBE 10 per for the molly. I've gotten good mollies for 5$ each.

Quote:

tospace said:
He said the molly is in a pill (I assume capsule) it should be powder right?  This wouldn't assure that it is pure MDMA? so why do people always say that its better to do molly than Ecstasy? 

It should definitely be white powder in a capsule. Should taste very bitter too. There's no way to be certain that the powder is pure MDMA by looking at it; people that know the taste of molly/MDMA can usually recognize it.

People "always say" that it's better to do molly because molly is pure MDMA, whereas ecstasy tends to refer to the pressed pills. Most pills are cut with other things, like caffeine or meth, and will offer a speedier roll. Some people like it, some don't. People "always say" do molly first because it's often more enjoyable for a first-timer. Personally, I like pills, but I've also been fucked over with them. Molly is a safer bet most of the time, just pricier (pills go for around 5 per where I'm located).

--------------------
:mushroom2:

The universe is far smaller than the complexities of the conscious and subconscious.

Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
    #11823341 - 01/13/10 04:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

thats cool
If you are doing acid this weekend, make sure you are especially familiar with how long the trip is supposed to last, and the affects of acid on your body.
I say this because I tried what was supposedly lsd a few weeks ago, only to find out that the trip lasted only 2 hours, and gave me a body load, as well as made my head all foggy and unclear,
which meant that it was some research chemical and not lsd.

OfflineMacGruber
hehehehe
 User Gallery
Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: xtokex]
    #11825309 - 01/13/10 09:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

$15 is pretty lame considering it's your first time buying and he has no way to prove the quantity, purity, or even identity of these drugs. He should give you free first try to show you what he's selling, especially since if he is as close to a chemist as he claims, the marginal cost of one hit is very low. Probably less than a dollar. Psychedelics shouldn't be sold as a profit item.

I think I would pass. You say you're at school, so there should be plenty of other hook ups to find.

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: MacGruber]
    #11825325 - 01/13/10 09:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

$15 a tab is terrible and like others have said, he wouldn't be telling people his friend is a chemist. If his friend was a chemist, the drugs would be super cheap and he would have WAY more than 800 tabs. Plus, its really fucking hard to make acid; you don't just happen to know a chemist. If he did know a chemist, he'd be pushing bibles and shit and he wouldn't be telling anyone where he got them. He wouldn't be selling single tabs if he was one step below a chemist. I call bullshit 100%.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: teeter]
    #11825496 - 01/13/10 09:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The last dude to get busted for a LSD lab in the US received two life sentences.

Think about that for a sec.

That should answer your question about whether this guy is making LSD.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#11825560 - 01/13/10 10:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

old thread is old

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Edited by NWlight (06/19/13 04:21 PM)

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: NWlight]
    #11825638 - 01/13/10 10:19 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
Anybody who actually manufactures LSD or MDMA wouldn't be dumb enough to tell this guy (who then went and told you).  for the simple reason that you have now identified that you are only two steps down from a chemist and the DEA most definately monitors these forums.  Dont put shit like this online. you can ask your question about molly vs. pill but the fact that your buddy knows the chemist should stay in your brain and not on the world wide web.
peace

EDIT: also that's really expensive for one hit of molly, if i'm assuming correctly that its 100 mg, give or take.  anything more than 10 for one hit of molly is a rip off. also if he knew the chemist he wouldnt be charging you for your first hit of molly.  if he really actually knew a chemist, he'd be way fuckin chill and just give it to you for free.  chemists tend to be that way. especially to their friends. because usually, (at least lsd) manufacturers are in it for the right reasons

Yeah I agree. If you can make the shit and you were second tier, you'd be getting to try it free and you could get sheets for like 100 bucks and ounces of molly for like under $500

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Offlinetospace
Male

#11825671 - 01/13/10 10:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well the guy that's getting it for me is charging extra so he can have money too.  Ether way its hard to find some one that can actually get bring me any thing and not just say "yeah I could get it for you".  I been trying to get LSD or Shrooms for like a month.

You think I should edit my first post? because I found out he actually doesn't know the chemist, he was just messing with me. seriously though.

--------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11825683 - 01/13/10 10:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tospace said:
Well the guy that's getting it for me is charging extra so he can have money too.  Ether way its hard to find some one that can actually get bring me any thing and not just say "yeah I could get it for you".  I been trying to get LSD or Shrooms for like a month.

You think I should edit my first post? because I found out he actually doesn't know the chemist, he was just messing with me. seriously though.

Of course hes charging extra, but if he knew a chemist, he wouldn't be charging 50% more than the standard price. If hes buddies with a chemist, he could get sheets for like under a hundre bucks and make bank selling banging doses for 5$.

Still buy it from him, we were just soundly dispproving that your friend actually knows a chemist.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: teeter]
    #11825740 - 01/13/10 10:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If I were you, I'd stock up while you know this guy.  it sounds like you live somewhere that it's difficult to find lsd because you say you've been looking for "months". and if it's a legit hookup i would invest a good amount of money to get as many as you think you'll need for a while. maybe consider investing in a vial if you can? 100 hits should go for ~300-350.
don't buy a sheet, as they are horribly inefficient and not good for long-term storage.
happy tripping
peace

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Offlinetospace
Male

#11825888 - 01/13/10 10:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I only have 200$ but I know 2 or 3 other people that can get it but it seems like allot of people have been getting busted.  Thats what happened with the shrooms with 2 different guys.  I know some one that might deal acid in the future he says.  And other people with other hookups I would love to get a vial though.

--------------------

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: xtokex]
    #11825952 - 01/13/10 11:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 09:56 PM)

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Chemist hook up? Molly and LSD [Re: oxalic32]
    #11827384 - 01/14/10 09:17 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Good god $15 a hit/cap. I would pay it for the Molly if it was 100-150mg's or over, that's not bad, but the L for $15 a hit when it's supposedly coming from the chemist only 2 steps up in the chain, which would mean you would get hits for a couple dollars a piece at most. I used to pay $1.50 and this wasn't even from the chemist, in fact everyone who's ever said it came directly from the chemist or that "they know the guy who made it" were all assholes with shitty product trying to talk their stuff up. Ask him how much Molly is in each cap and if the L is coming from the chemist why it costs more than what it should cost 10 people down the line and in an area where acid is basically non-existent, sounds like a rip-off to me, just go for the Molly. Since he is a shady character to begin with I would get 1 cap of the molly just to try out and make sure it's okay, then if it's good you can get more, just say fuck the acid.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder