Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Loc: Flag
Minneapolis has the highest purity and lowest price heroin in the USA
    #11820462 - 01/13/10 10:01 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Heroin Use on Rise in Twin Cities Metro
January 12, 2010 - foxtwincities.com

MINNEAPOLIS - Anoka County Sheriff Bruce Andersohn and Hennepin County Sheriff Rich Stanek are teaming up to let the Twin Cities know the truth about heroin use in their two counties.

A report by the Department of Human Services released in 2009 says Minneapolis has the highest purity level of Mexican heroin of any U.S. city, and sells the drug for the lowest prices.

Between January and November in 2009, there were 22 reported heroin deaths in the metro area. In 2008, there were 14 people who died due to heroin overdoses, according to medical examiner data in Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin and Ramsey counties.

“What we’re talking about here today is the human toll of heroin in our communities,” Andersohn said, ”In the last 14 months alone in Anoka County, we’ve seen five overdose deaths and that is a tragedy.”

The report also showed for the first time in recent history, treatment admissions for heroin and other opiates combined surpassed the number of admissions for cocaine. Andersohn and Stanek are warning parents, educators, health care providers, counselors and young people to be aware of the dangers and prevalence of heroin.

“To the heroin-users in our community, let me say this: You may not be afraid of jail, but you might be afraid of dying,” Stanek said.

The Hennepin County Jail is reporting more inmates booked into the facility who have used heroin prior to their arrest. According to a 2009 drug use survey at the jail, approximately seven percent of arrestees at the Hennepin County Jail have used opiates within 24 hours prior to incarceration. In 2000, the number was about roughly three percent. Nearly all of the arrestees described the opiate they used as heroin.

“We have the opportunity and responsibility to recognize and address this problem early," Stanek said.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletopcat
FictitousFeline
Male

Loc: the other side
Re: Minneapolis has the highest purity and lowest price heroin in the USA [Re: veggie]
    #11820466 - 01/13/10 10:03 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Shit i'm glad I don't live there heroin is truly for the retarded

--------------------
If the milk turns sour I ain't the kinda pussy cat to drink it!!

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Minneapolis has the highest purity and lowest price heroin in the USA [Re: topcat]
    #11820815 - 01/13/10 11:30 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The report also showed for the first time in recent history, treatment admissions for heroin and other opiates combined surpassed the number of admissions for cocaine

yea no shit, around these parts the yayo is so fucking dirty i havent touched the stuff for over a year.

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Minneapolis has the highest purity and lowest price heroin in the USA [Re: topcat]
    #11821433 - 01/13/10 01:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

topcat said:

That's the most ignorant thing i've heard all day.
Those people who OD'd probably didn't take the precautions necessary to not OD.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
Re: Minneapolis has the highest purity and lowest price heroin in the USA [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11822162 - 01/13/10 03:50 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

wow! ballin in minnesota

Offlinepftek

Re: Minneapolis has the highest purity and lowest price heroin in the USA [Re: joshisstoned]
    #11822634 - 01/13/10 04:55 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

22 deaths aint a lot for the whole year. pretty slim if you ask me.

InvisibleDutchie3k
Psychic Drifter
Male

Loc: this hazy bubble, state o...
Re: Minneapolis has the highest purity and lowest price heroin in the USA [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11826379 - 01/14/10 02:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, sorry champ but you're jibe toward any drug itself or a user of it simply based on that fact alone makes you an ig-no-ramus.

Pretty damned suprising if you ask me.  The stats sound pretty flimsy and trumped up tbh.  You don't honestly fuckin think NM, AZ, TX, ESPECIALLY CA have lower prices and higher availability of mex-tar? chamon nowww.....

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  The others - the living - are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later"

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#11826400 - 01/14/10 02:19 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

topcat said:

Don't be hatin' on Jerry.

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
    #11832396 - 01/15/10 01:07 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

HappyTrippin said:
Quote:

topcat said:

That's the most ignorant thing i've heard all day.
Those people who OD'd probably didn't take the precautions necessary to not OD.

How are you supposed to take proper precautions for an unknown untested substance.  You just assume its heroin because the person said it was.  Also, when I was strung out I usually would only shoot a couple bags when I got a new batch, but sometimes they put a lot more in bags than other times, and its hard to eyeball it out.  I'd like to say that the reason I never ODed is because of care, but its really more because of luck.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service