Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebrainkandi
Stranger
dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek
    #11809720 - 01/11/10 05:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ok so i have tried quite a few extractions, alot of them based on mhrb. and by far every extraction i have tried will not produce the results of this extraction. it also requires the minimal amount of equipment, and is very very easy.

starting material 500grams of mimosa hostilis rootbark powder
Quality is excellent, on fine powder with purple tint.

extraction materials
2- gallons distilled water
1- bottle of white lye without the aluminum shavings
1- bottle of muratic acid from fred meyer or ace hardware
1- bottle of scentless barbecue lighter fluid. 1 gallon at fred meyer $5

tools
1- razor blade
1- pair of scissors
1- cooking pot approx. 1 gallon
1- 5 gallon gas can
2- empty and washed gallon milk jugs
1- glass casserole dish
4- 1 gallon zip lock bags
1- 1/4 or 1/2 measuring cup
1- large funnel
1- glass pickle jar or something similar that is cleaned
a couple coffee filters
a few pairs of rubber surgical gloves
a pair of safety glasses or swimming goggles

ok so it's pretty straight forward. be careful with lye and muratic acid the burns hurt. i don't use the saftey gear but i don't recommend not using it. i use the gloves because i have been burned by the mix

first you are going to want to poor your mhrb into your gas jug. now heat up about a half gallon of your distilled water so that it is very hot but not quite boiling. once it is that hot using the funnel poor in as much of the hot water as is needed to wet the entire mix.

next in your glass pickle jar add 3 cups distilled water that is at room temp. then add 1 1/2 cups of muratic acid to the water. poor into the gas jug using funnel. seal the lid on the jug and shake the shit out of it for approx 5 min. then let sit for min of 45 min.

rinse your pickle jar, now add 4 cups of distilled water. get it as cold as possible. now put on your gloves and eye gear. i usuall do this part outside because it smells bad. i set the jar of water on concrete, then i add 1/2 cup of lye to the mix. i put a 5 gallon bucket over it and leave for 5 min. then i come back and cap the jar and shake it once. this will help dissolve some of the lye. then i uncap (it will pressurize so some of the vapor will gasp like when you open a new soda. so wear your gloves) then i cap and shake, then vent. i repeat until dissolved. then i let sit for 5 when all is dissolved and then i repeat. i do this until all of the 1 1/2 cups of lye is dissolved. takes almost 30 min. it will heat up quite a bit too so be careful. once your done you will have 1 1/2 cups of lye in 4 cups of water.

after min 45 minutes of acid soaking your mhrb you can add the jar of lye water. do so with a funnel. your mixture will turn black when you do this. now shake it for 5 min. let sit for 10.

now you do not need to do this next step but i promise you it is the easiest, especially if using the 1 gallon bags which are way easier than a turkey baster.

uncap your gas can and put on the easy poor spout that came with it. poor your mix into the 1 gallon clean milk jugs with an equal amount in each. should only fill them 1/2 to 3/4 full. if there is more then do it equally between 3 milk jugs. now add about 2-3 inches of lighter fluid to each jug. cap and shake for 3-5 min. let settle.

so now you have your mix with the soup and the fuel. the fuel should float to the top, but you will have two problems. a foamy immulsion layer where most of your fuel will be trapped, and well alot of your fuel and dmt is trapped in the rest of the mix too. so we are going to seperate that layer using heat.

poor 1 jug in your pan. heat on medium heat until the soup is hot. stir occasionally. use your gloved hand to stick your finger in the soup to check the temp. when it's hot it is done. you will notice that your fuel line will go from just a thin line to a much bigger line. when it is hot enough the foamy layer will dissappear and all your fuel will seperate. the right temp is when you can put your finger in but if you leave it in it starts to burn. this also serves another purpose. lighter fluids ability to collect dmt raises when it is hot. so your gonna be pulling alot more then if it was cold. once hot poor it back into your milk jug using a funnel.

next you are going to take your gallon zip lock bag and nail it from one of the top two corners to a wall. (a hint is don't use dollar store bags. get them as thick as possible. try to hang them over a sink or tub. or 5 gallon bucket. poor your mix from the gallon jug to the bag. it should still be hot so be careful. let sit 10 min. minimum. repeat with every jug after heating it. each jug gets its own bag.

now that you let your hot mixture sit it will cool down so you can handle it and it will have seperated. you should have your mhrb mix on the bottom. most of the mhrb will dissolve with the chemical treatments. so no straining. the fuel should be on top and have a yellowis tint to it. rinse out your jug, and your pickle jar. put your gloves on. you will want your jug and your jar within reach of both of your zip lock. take your gallon jug and put it under the bottom corner of your zip lock bag that has your stuff in it. cut a small corner off the bag, that corner and the mix should start pouring in to the gallon jug. you might have to milk out some of the mhrb if it obstructs the hole. use gloves because that can burn ur hands. as it's pouring out some may dark mhrb goop will stick to the sides. thats ok. let it drain to about where the fuel is 1/2 to 1 inch from the hole u cut. pinch the hole with your gloved fingers. with your other hand flick the side of the bag. the dark mhrb soup that stuck to the side of the bag should fall off every time you flick it and mix with the bottom part again. do this till it's all off the sides of the bag. now continue to drain off the rest of the black goop until you hit the fuel layer. pinch the hole again. set down your milk jug and grab the pickle jar with your free hand. drain the rest of the fuel into the pickle jar. a little bit of the goop will go into it as well this is ok.

now to seperate that last bit of goop. just let that jar sit on your counter for like 10 min. the goop will settle and stick to the pickle jar. poor off the fuel into your casserole dish. if any goop tries to follow then decant as much of the fuel ass possible stand the jar upright and then poor the rest of the fuel up anoter side of the jar. the rest of the goop will stick to the bottom. if not decant again, stand up again then up another side. this works great for me.

now for seperation of the dmt from the fuel. cover your casserole dish with sandwhich wrap or a lid if your casserole dish has one. tin foil works too. let sit in freezer 24 hours. overnight will work but we are doing as much in 1 pull as possible. in 24 hours you should have powder everywhere. stuck to the bottom and floating. i use a casserole dish because it's a bitch to scrape it from a jar.

now rinse your pickle jar. dry it with a paper towel. put your funnel in the opening and put a coffee filter in the opening. carefully poor fuel out of the casserole dish into the coffe filter i use a big funnel because some fuel will stick to the side of the casserole dish and will poor off the bottom too. you can use a butter knife to keep most of the dmt that is floating from pooring out in the funnel. either way some of it will. the coffee filter will catch it before it falls in the pickle jar. once all the fuel has drained poor the wet dmt from the coffee filter to the casserole dish with the rest of the dmt that is stuck to the sides and bottom. scrape the coffee filter when it's wet. now dry the dmt under a fan. don't scrape the dish when its wet. let it dry completely under a fan. i put a fan on it and leave it for 4 hours with the fan. when it's completely dry (completly dry is important.) scrape up your dmt with a razor blade. razor blade works the best. when it's all scraped up pour it onto a piece of paper and then poor it into say a pill bottle. something air tight that you can stick in the freezer.

total weight from fuel extraction off of entire mixture. 6 grams with mhrb from one of my favorite vendors. you can re extract with fuel off of the soup. but you will get at most 1/2 gram more. if that.

this tek is very pimp. excellent fluffy dmt. and very easy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Loc: Westcoast Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: brainkandi]
    #11809744 - 01/11/10 05:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineSolipsis
m̶a̶d̶ disappointed scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: the Neitherlands Flag
Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: Shea25]
    #11809826 - 01/11/10 05:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Just make sure after adding the acid the pH is between about 2 and 3, the phase after adding the lye the pH should be at least 13. Estimating this can result in dramatic decreases in yield.

Invisibleambargh
 User Gallery

Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: Solipsis]
    #11809893 - 01/11/10 05:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lighter fluid, muratic acid, white lye....

holy crap, no thanks. And what does that have to do with growing mushrooms?

--------------------
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.." - Douglas Adams

ambargh's easy agar

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

Loc: Recliner Flag
Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: ambargh]
    #11810042 - 01/11/10 06:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

that sounds way simpler than all the other teks I have read.

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

Offlinejeffernan
HeadAddict
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: lillFish]
    #11810117 - 01/11/10 06:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

bump to follow and save

--------------------
anything written or posted by me is purely fictional. i do not grow "magic" mushrooms nor do i know anyone that does. anything posted is for mis-informational purposes only. thank you :grin: :mushroom2:

GRAIN LC TEK

DOCS WBS TEK

-thanks guys:thumbup:

OfflineKysmoker
Shroomer In Training
Male

Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: jeffernan]
    #11810216 - 01/11/10 06:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I may be ignorant, ive not really done research. Sorry for posting in a misplaced thread and all that, but isnt DMT supposed to be really bad for you?

--------------------
Your class, your caste, your country, sect, your name or your tribe
There's people always dying trying to keep them alive
There are bodies decomposing in containers tonight
In an abandoned building where
A squatter's made a mural of a Mexican girl
With fifteen cans of spray paint in a chemical swirl
She's standing in the ashes at the end of the world
Four winds blowing through her hair

-Four Winds by Bright Eyes

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #11810217 - 01/11/10 06:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

YUK!  Try this instead:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10089233

Plus...wrong forum.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Invisibleprismism
 User Gallery

Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: Kysmoker]
    #11810222 - 01/11/10 06:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kysmoker said:
I may be ignorant, ive not really done research. Sorry for posting in a misplaced thread and all that, but isnt DMT supposed to be really bad for you?

where did you hear that dmt was bad for you?

--------------------
ephemeral anomalous

InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: prismism]
    #11810235 - 01/11/10 06:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yea where did you hear that heck theres already DMT in you be afraid lol:eek:

Edited by Shea25 (01/11/10 06:37 PM)

OfflineSolipsis
Male User Gallery

Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: ambargh]
    #11810263 - 01/11/10 06:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ambargh said:
lighter fluid, muratic acid, white lye....

holy crap, no thanks. And what does that have to do with growing mushrooms?

You don't need to worry about muriatic acid and lye. Apart they are viciously reactive chemicals but combined they neutralize into water plus tablesalt. And that is exactly what you do before crystallizing: neutralization to pH 7.
Lighter fluid does not need to be an issue either, it depends on how cleanly it evaporates. If it leaves nothing, there is no residue to bother anyone regardless of the nature of the solvent itself. In my experience leaving a glass of solvent evaporate to the air can be quite troublesome. The liquid saturates the air above it, thereby creating a film to which phase change rates are limited. Putting your product in an hourglass and gently letting a fan blow air over it constantly refreshes the transfer surface improving evaporation like you wouldn't believe. In a matter of hours the most of the liquid after filtration is gone, giving it a day or so with a couple shuffles through the solid should exude the remainder of traces from the crystals, except for the non-volatile residue, that is.

In this proposed tek there is mention of clean evapping lighter fluid, but excuse me if I have my doubts about stuff at 5$ a gallon. Do a test on a clear piece of glass plate to see what is ultimately left. Me, I use coleman fuel which is still inferior to real lab grade solvents like petroleum ether 40-60. I don't mind though, it should be good enough and affordable.

And no DMT is not bad for you. It is psychologically intense, as is higher dose psiloc(yb)in plus it is briefly heavy to the heart and circulatory system but nothing a healthy individual can't manage for a pretty short while... Combining it with stimulants or usage in a person with heart problems is not particularly recommended though.
Other than that I don't think there are any known adverse effects from DMT.

Edited by Solipsis (01/11/10 06:43 PM)

OfflineKysmoker
Shroomer In Training
Male

#11810264 - 01/11/10 06:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I dont have a whole lot of experience with other drugs. Smoked weed, done shrooms, I just have a real mistrust in anything thats man made. And from this tek, DMT when used as a drug seems the be man made. But I dont know the facts, thats why I was asking.

--------------------
Your class, your caste, your country, sect, your name or your tribe
There's people always dying trying to keep them alive
There are bodies decomposing in containers tonight
In an abandoned building where
A squatter's made a mural of a Mexican girl
With fifteen cans of spray paint in a chemical swirl
She's standing in the ashes at the end of the world
Four winds blowing through her hair

-Four Winds by Bright Eyes

InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: dmt for the masses, easiest best yielding tek [Re: Kysmoker]
    #11810278 - 01/11/10 06:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

DMT is naturally occurring in plants and in your brain. its not man made its just extracted .

Any who this belongs in Psychedelic Experience

Edited by Shea25 (01/11/10 06:42 PM)

OfflineSolipsis
Male User Gallery

#11810325 - 01/11/10 06:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Exactly, like tea it is not man-made, it is man-processed from a natural source.

Though in the end nothing is artificial, everything is derived from nature since there is nothing else. The rest only exists in our heads. But that's quite another sentiment. :smile:

Invisibleambargh
 User Gallery

#11810344 - 01/11/10 06:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I've never done it before. But I like experiments. And for such cheap supplies it sounds like a swell Sunday afternoon hobby.

--------------------
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.." - Douglas Adams

ambargh's easy agar

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #11810435 - 01/11/10 06:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This has nothing to do with growing mushrooms. :nono:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom