Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVermillion
backhandyourmother

Using old cleaning bottle as a mister, concerns.
    #11806934 - 01/11/10 11:39 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well 3 months down the road and Im finally able to fruit my cakes. I havnt at all since I put my 4 cakes in 2 fruiting tubs. One cake has got the green, and the other cake next to it hast started pinning at all.

The two cakes that have started pinning look healthy and are placed next to my radatior, but may dry out without misting. Ive trickled water on them, and watered the perlite.

I found an old trigger spray bottle that still had a lil bit of floor cleaner for wooden floors, Ive washed this out many times, soaked it, soap and water over and over again, but the bottle still smells of the cleaner.

Shall I continue to just trickle/water my cakes an perl or give this bottle a try?

--------------------
I hate Macs. I have always hated Macs. I hate people who use Macs. I even hate people who don't use Macs but sometimes wish they did. Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centers for adults; computers for scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for people who earnestly believe in feng shui

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinevegantoker
I like carrots.
Male

Loc: HyperSpace
Re: Using old cleaning bottle as a mister, concerns. [Re: Vermillion]
    #11806976 - 01/11/10 11:48 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Not to be a dick but why can't you just go to any grocery store and get a new empty spray bottle for $2? Problem solved.

--------------------
"Be happy for no reason. It is your childlike joy that will lead you home. Do you remember?"

Dennis McKenna is writing a new book, consider donating to help make it happen:
the-brotherhood-of-the-screaming-abyss

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North-east USm'f'nA
Re: Using old cleaning bottle as a mister, concerns. [Re: vegantoker]
    #11806986 - 01/11/10 11:50 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I would spray some 72% rubbing alcohol through it 1st and then a bottle of water and rinse it out again but I use a sprayer that I use for small mold jobs and it works fine and have yet to lose any projects to mold this time around...

OfflineVermillion
backhandyourmother

Re: Using old cleaning bottle as a mister, concerns. [Re: rizingfire]
    #11807032 - 01/11/10 12:01 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

vegantoker said:
Not to be a dick but why can't you just go to any grocery store and get a new empty spray bottle for $2? Problem solved.

The only place that would sell the empty bottles is a mission to get to, and with my current state of manflue Im not willing to venture out into the snow to buy a bottle from tesco. If I had a car I would but I only own a sports bike. 400cc of sports bike, ice and manflue, not a good combo.

Quote:

rizingfire said:
I would spray some 72% rubbing alcohol through it 1st and then a bottle of water and rinse it out again but I use a sprayer that I use for small mold jobs and it works fine and have yet to lose any projects to mold this time around...

Another item I would have to venture out into the tundra for, never to return..

I also just read this http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8844521 hopefully rogerrabbit knows his stuff and my crops wont be slain.

--------------------
I hate Macs. I have always hated Macs. I hate people who use Macs. I even hate people who don't use Macs but sometimes wish they did. Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centers for adults; computers for scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for people who earnestly believe in feng shui

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation