Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

#11804835 - 01/10/10 08:52 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (01/30/12 09:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Think I have social anxiety disorder [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11804909 - 01/10/10 09:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Keep Ingestin' & Lurkin' and you'll be A-OK. :awedrugs:

Anonymous #1

. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11804922 - 01/10/10 09:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (01/30/12 09:39 PM)

Anonymous #2

#11804965 - 01/10/10 09:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Since you are overanalyzing, you are retarding response time. As a result, your reaction is an imitation of an initial response. I Prescribe an answer from a chemically altered forum, where normal behavior is the consumption of marijuana, spirits and coffee.

Anonymous #1

. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11805129 - 01/10/10 09:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (01/30/12 09:39 PM)

Anonymous #3

#11805146 - 01/10/10 09:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

ill kill you with my bare hands if you are socially aqward towards me in any way shape or form.

got it?

Anonymous #4

#11805846 - 01/11/10 12:35 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I have every symptom I read on webmd, but i act like I don't when I go in public. I'm not a social retard, I have a lot of friends and can hold a conversation, but I feel like I'm totally over thinking all of life's littlest moments.
The pills they prescribe for this are all the drugs I hate like xanax,valium, k-pins. I feel like caffeine works best, but sometimes i pace around my house when I drink too much. I'm a huge pot smoker and beer drinker so that helps sometimes,but other times it make me really not want to be around people.

Pills won't fix shit.

You need to fix your relationship with your body.  It all has to work in synch.  The reason you can hold a great conversation, yet you are extremely anxious in social settings, hampering your ability to just get out there and shoot the shit, is probably because your solar plexus chakra is being restricted.

You lack confidence in just being who you are, and saying what you believe with conviction.  You worry about what people will think of what you say.  And you know you're a smart fuckin guy.  You're just worried that you might not be able to say what's needed to be said at the right time.  But you can.  You just gotta feel the groove better.

You can do that by youtubing techniques on how to clear your solar plexus chakra.  (the solar plexus is a network of nerve cells that sit under your sternum, behind your stomach... that's where the 'butterflys' are flapping about when you're about to shit yourself from the thought of public speaking)

It doesn't matter what you say as long as you are:

- Honest
- Respectful

Your problem seems to have stemmed from an imbalance with your Solar Plexus chakra, and maybe some of your other chakras.  (http://www.chakraenergy.com/chart.html)

I've felt the same way most of my life, being able to hold a good convo, but being too self-conscious and appearing kind of stuck up to people - out of fear)

Things have changed though!

Anonymous #5

Re: Think I have social anxiety disorder [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11805928 - 01/11/10 12:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I know what you mean op just feel lucky you can control it my father has social anxiety issues so sever he can't work and didn't leave the house for almost four years there was even a rather long time when he stopped seeing me alltogether which was pretty ruff being 8-9yo and not understanding why your father no longer came to visit, but it can be controlled and not one way works for everybody he went the drug therapy route i myself also suffer from anxiety issues and tried doing the drugs bit but hated the way they made me feel and what they did to my father i keep myself in check with Cigarettes, pot, and shear will power which can be very hard and doesn't always work so when i find my self having an attack i try to fight threw it if that doesn't work i segregate my self off and just let it happen as long as you don't allow your self to ever "give in" you should be ok.

Anonymous #6

#11806672 - 01/11/10 08:03 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I have every symptom I read on webmd, but i act like I don't when I go in public. I'm not a social retard, I have a lot of friends and can hold a conversation, but I feel like I'm totally over thinking all of life's littlest moments.
The pills they prescribe for this are all the drugs I hate like xanax,valium, k-pins. I feel like caffeine works best, but sometimes i pace around my house when I drink too much. I'm a huge pot smoker and beer drinker so that helps sometimes,but other times it make me really not want to be around people.

you more than likely have hypochondria

webmd that shit, boi

Anonymous #7

Re: Think I have social anxiety disorder [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11806709 - 01/11/10 08:16 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

stop smoking weed with people.

i did and i cured my social anxiety in a couple months..

Anonymous #1

. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11806832 - 01/11/10 08:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (01/30/12 09:38 PM)

Anonymous #3

#11806851 - 01/11/10 08:59 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you failed to include me.

i consider that being socially aqward,.

watch your back mang.

Anonymous #1

. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11806897 - 01/11/10 09:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (01/30/12 09:38 PM)

Anonymous #8

#11806941 - 01/11/10 09:40 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

(hero)in!

Anonymous #3

#11807090 - 01/11/10 10:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I will fuck you dead.

oh you're done now.

i will find you.

Anonymous #9

#11807973 - 01/11/10 01:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Some people are outgoing, i just fake it when i leave the house, but lately I can't anymore. It's like my bullshit meter ran out.

just be real... nothing wrong with acting how you feel :crankey:

Anonymous #5

#11808570 - 01/11/10 02:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I know how that goes man, a good part of the reason i function as well as i do is because of a fake out going persona i put on when i leave the house but as with everything i've found some times you just cant in that situation i usually get some bud and go camping i've found a few days off by my self forgetting about everything really helps bring it back.

Anonymous #1

. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11816986 - 01/12/10 06:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (01/30/12 09:37 PM)

Anonymous #10

#11819383 - 01/12/10 11:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
anon #6 : I'm not a hypochondriac.

Denial is always the first symptom.

Anonymous #11

Re: Think I have social anxiety disorder [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11819661 - 01/13/10 12:31 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Pills won't fix shit.

You need to fix your relationship with your body.  It all has to work in synch.  The reason you can hold a great conversation, yet you are extremely anxious in social settings, hampering your ability to just get out there and shoot the shit, is probably because your solar plexus chakra is being restricted.

You lack confidence in just being who you are, and saying what you believe with conviction.  You worry about what people will think of what you say.  And you know you're a smart fuckin guy.  You're just worried that you might not be able to say what's needed to be said at the right time.  But you can.  You just gotta feel the groove better.

You can do that by youtubing techniques on how to clear your solar plexus chakra.  (the solar plexus is a network of nerve cells that sit under your sternum, behind your stomach... that's where the 'butterflys' are flapping about when you're about to shit yourself from the thought of public speaking)

It doesn't matter what you say as long as you are:

- Honest
- Respectful

Your problem seems to have stemmed from an imbalance with your Solar Plexus chakra, and maybe some of your other chakras.  (http://www.chakraenergy.com/chart.html)

I've felt the same way most of my life, being able to hold a good convo, but being too self-conscious and appearing kind of stuck up to people - out of fear)

Things have changed though!

sounds interesting, this does.
OP, after reading your posts, it appears as if you have read my mind about the way I am. Everything you said about the way you are is exactly how I feel. You aren't alone.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder