Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShockey
#shrooms

Loc: Utah
Mushrooms and Life style. something wrong?
    #1180398 - 12/30/02 05:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hi guys i dont post much on these forums. or on any at all... but for a few months now i realized what affect mushrooms have on me. and how i cant understand most of it. but ive realized how much mushrooms have helped me in my life. and how much of a slacker i would be without them. but it only lasts for a week or two after use. when i mushroom i think about my life everytime at the end of the trip. i think about my dreadlocks and how much i want and love them. about biking and how much more i should go. about everytime i concern about everyday. i want to do so much when and a while after i mushroom. but the feelin dissapears. and i seem to be hopeless again. i dont use mushrooms to achive how i like to feel like this. yet to regain how my life should be. and it helps me get toward my goal.

Cause so much in everyday life. i feel i should be hiking or fixing something making something. out doing something. being somwhere were i can be apart of soemthing. not being at home. but everytime i go and try to do those things it seems i catch myself stranded at home playing games. i get real depressed of it sometimes.

i never realized how much time i spend with my family. and if i couldnt spend as much time as i do right now then later on it wont happen hardly at all... im 16 and it seems im to young to do anything my days last for longer then just days. yes it seems 2 or 3. cause i feel i should be somewhere.

it seems i want time to go away so i can be a little bit older and do what i want. but then i know once im older ill want to be yet younger to get bak to memories i once experianced. and how no amount of time. can i experiance waht i want to. but it always seems im not helping myself by sitting home. and when i hear certain songs. i just want to be there. wereever the song is playing. cause it sounds better to be there. and not where i am. like i want an experiance with that song at the end. to congratulate what i have achived. but i look around and im still at home. i dunno why i think this way. but i do. and it seems i can do nothing to help it.

--------------------
The sun and moon will Many a time rise and set.
And there are many decisions in life.
Some are wrong Some are right.
But like the sun and moon It will always go on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Mushrooms and Life style. something wrong? [Re: Shockey]
    #1180443 - 12/30/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yer gonna have to learn to feel at home with home while its home, dig? it will take some imagination, but there are plenty of activities to expand yourself while you're there, even if they aren't the ideal experiences you dream of. maybe, some if it will include realistically planning how your going to achieve these experiences once you're out there on your own, instead of only fantasizing.
g'luck... peace/cj

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineShockey
#shrooms

Loc: Utah
Re: Mushrooms and Life style. something wrong? [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #1180458 - 12/30/02 05:48 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

but i sit here thinking of what i can do while i am at home. i do small things.. i go party whenever and that gets me away but its only parting. i goto school and that sucks. seems like it gets me nowhere but back home.

I already planed how im gunna get were i wanna go. wont be a walk in the park but when i get out of school i know it can happen. i want to get a job but getting a job where i live is like hiking a mountain of ice naked. oh well peace.

--------------------
The sun and moon will Many a time rise and set.
And there are many decisions in life.
Some are wrong Some are right.
But like the sun and moon It will always go on.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1180787 - 12/30/02 09:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yea, 16 is a rough age if you're wanting to really go out and experience things. You can get some breathing room with the occasional hallucinogenic night, but your right back to a dumbed down school system the next day. That is your lifestyle.

Are you really doing these things you described? Bike rides, etc?
You do realize you have the power to leave your house and do ANYTHING your body will allow you to do right? Whenever you feel those pangs of boring routine coming on, just do something to break out of it. Run like hell, jump on your bike and go. Have an experience, Grow. Savor your freedom.

Don't wait for your age or environment to save you. You might be waiting a long time.

I'm 19 now and if I could give any advice it would be to start looking for fun and happiness now, no matter what your environment is. Cuz the truth is your prolly always gonna be dragged down by boring, empty influences. You are gonna be trapped in routines alot more than you are now.
It is up to you to fight to bring yourself happiness and fulfillment.
May the force be with you.

Edited by Grav (12/30/02 09:11 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1181037 - 12/31/02 02:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Everything you need for total bliss and ecstasy is already within you. If you're unhappy and feel like you're living in darkness look for the light within. Those moments when you see a beautiful sunrise or have a beautiful trip are what we really are - the rest of it is just ego driven bullshit.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #1181292 - 12/31/02 06:05 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Pick up a copy of 'BE HERE NOW,' because you need to realize that a person works with whatever 'cards' [s]he has been 'dealt.' God is the dealer, and you have been given the particularities of your life. Take them and assemble them into something that will boost you to the next level. Finish school, it trains your mind to think mathematically, historically, scientifically, etc. - if you use that 'card' properly. Throw that card out too early, and it's a BIG mistake. Then, you'll be in a better position to 'think' about the next level. Take one day at a time. Don't f**k up your memory with cannabis.

The third part of BE HERE NOW has numerous methods to help one maintain clarity of mind, which is a big part of what enlightened mind is. If you maintain, then you'll act in the Way, the Dao, the harmony of life, and complete with mastery the stage of life you're in. In India, the first 20 years of life are recognized as 'student years.' If you violate the nature of the stages of life, you'll mess up your life. Be who you are at this stage, and be impeccable at it. There is no such thing as skipping stages, you'll have to go back when you're older and start again, which really sucks.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract