Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSWED
Smoke Weed Every Day

A guy that should never take shrooms
    #11796537 - 01/09/10 02:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I know this one guy that i took shrooms with before and that was his first time trying magic mushrooms, we took 3.5 each of powdered shrooms and it was a crazy but bad trip and he kept on complaining it was laced, then when we were calm after the trip he was pretty confident on doing shrooms again.
A month later i got a quarter pound of some shrooms and i wanted to do them but we waited for the good day to do them. It was my friend that tripped once before which would be his second time and my other stoner friend that i usually get high with. Anyways it was the day to them so we took all the nice looking mushrooms in the qp bag, i took 5 grams, my stoner friend took 5 grams and my friend whose 2nd time took 2.5 grams.

We waited an hour to hit the peak and we were at my house and then we started trippppiinn. We were all sittin down and then my friend got scratched by my cat and then all he said for the rest of night was:
"What happened!"
"Did someone beat me up, i feel like i just got beat up"
"Man your cat scratched me and i passed out"
"Okay ill go to sleep or ill go home just tell me what happened!!"
ME:"What the fuck are you talking about, you took shrooms thats what happened, its all a trip now stop talking.

Anyways he couldn't stop talking, he started yelling throughout the house and my dad came out and he started yelling more saying "Just tell me what happened" We kept on telling him to shutup to the point where we couldnt take it anymore, he was trippin bad and he wouldnt shutup he wouldnt stop following me and i was trippin out too and i couldnt handle it anymore so i got his bag, grabbed his arm and walked him home and then i was hopin he wouldnt tell his mom an his mom would call the cops. Anyways i went home and enjoyed the awesome trip,smoked like 6 bong rips and loved the visuals on the tv, i was watchin "my name is earl" and all the charcters looked like retards, with demented faces. The carpet was making air waves, and it was finally a nice relaxing trip after having to deal with that guy that took 2.5, i was gonna go insane bceause i had to walk him all the way home and he would follow me everywhere, i even tried running away and ran after me, i wanted to just beat him up at the time because i was annoyed as fuck.
The next day i found out he went to the hospital that night and he couldnt breath and he was trippin hard on shrooms. Thats when realised that i shouldnt have invited him and he shouldnt try shrooms until he knows how to control it. I now just want to try a solo trip so i dont have to worry about anything, thanks for reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A guy that should never take shrooms [Re: SWED]
    #11796658 - 01/09/10 02:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

That's bad, man...
And that's exactly why I always trip solo... Folks are always saying you must be with someone while tripping, but people are usually a trigger for a bad trip for me. I like to be in my own world when I'm high. And it's much easier for me to find my center and calm myself down, than for other trippin idiots to do it for me. And I really don't like giving any psych to other people, most aren't ready for it, and I don't want to be responsible if someone gets fucked up.

OfflineShroomMan420
91' Til Infinity....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #11796673 - 01/09/10 02:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

that's not cool leaving him when he's tripping like that man :nonono:

--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

OfflineSWED
Smoke Weed Every Day

Re: A guy that should never take shrooms [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11796692 - 01/09/10 02:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I had to walk him all the way to his house because i know his mom knew what to do with him cuz shes a nurse. He even said throughout the night that he needed to go to the hospital. I just didnt want some trippin idiot in my house while my dads home and annoying us.

Offlinesteveareno
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ/Salem, NH
    #11797645 - 01/09/10 05:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

if you knew he was so confused and you had a better grasp on things than the last thing you should have done was bring him home where they would probably just make things worse. Sounds like maybe hes not the only one who shouldn't be doing shrooms! I would never fuck someone over like that when they were having a bad trip although it would be the last time I tripped with them.

--------------------
Remembering is so much more a psychotic activity than forgetting

OfflineSWED
Smoke Weed Every Day

Re: A guy that should never take shrooms [Re: steveareno]
    #11803703 - 01/10/10 05:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If someones complaining 24/7 that they need to go to the hospital and hes having an allergy attack while trippin on shrooms then im gonna take him home. And that was the last thing we had to do.

OfflinePovlovich
Stranger

Loc: Ohio
    #11804496 - 01/10/10 07:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

LOL maybe this is the worse thing you can do, but I would've been like "get the fuck outta my house" after five minutes of that shit. Sorry you had to go through some bullshit like that. I'll never have people tripping at my house.. fuck that

--------------------
The Three Yellow Men have arrived.

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: A guy that should never take shrooms [Re: Povlovich]
    #11805301 - 01/10/10 10:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

ya if i had a bad experience with that person one before i would never trip with them again, sorry to hear it was bad in the beginning at least the last bit was peaceful:bliss:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom