Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11796462 - 01/09/10 02:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
rape

unlikely

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegilesypopper
Psycho Jester
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dimenson D
Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11796501 - 01/09/10 02:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Generally in life I don't take well to/trust people who fail to make eye contact, especially at first meeting regardless of gender.

--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11796505 - 01/09/10 02:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

So you want to know how to get random girls, eh? This is "The Retards Guide to Getting Random Womenz,"

http://www.filmikz.net/media.php?id=2973

Really, take down some notes here... good movie also... and the ending is pretty realistic too

OfflineOntheisland
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11796524 - 01/09/10 02:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I have actually been hit on while getting food in a drive-thru..... its really fucking weird. I wouldn't suggest it

Here is some advice from a cocktail waitress... I realize that in the example that girl isn't dealing with men for more then a minute or two... but in my case I deal with them all night, and they are generally drunk... its not fun or flattering to be hit on. I would get so many numbers in a night, my boyfriend would get pissed.

Your best approach is to leave it open... 'Hey, I know this is kinda random, but you seem like a really cool girl... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with a group of my friends and I, we normally meet up at the bar/pool hall/(where ever you hang out)... stop by some time, we are normally there on fridays'

Here are a couple rules for you
1. Don't ask for her number, she will give you a fake one... unless you are extremely hot
2. If anything give her your number. However, don't expect a phone call
3. Best way to get a girl to go anywhere with you for the first time is to ask her and her friends to come
4. Make sure you are always inviting them to a group thing, and make sure its in a public place... smart girls wont go to some random dudes house all by themselves
5. If all else fails... .and you really like the girl- flowers always work....... I swear, even girls who say they hate flowers... they love them too

Good luck

Offlinelmfsmoke
Stranger

Loc: SoCal, LA
    #11796568 - 01/09/10 02:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
man, i think you're severely overestimating the extent to which a conversation can progress in the process of going through the drive-thru.  that shit can't happen naturally. 

the natural interaction is: pull up, hand her your money - wait a few minutes while she walks around getting your fries, drink, order - take the food from her, say 'thanks' and drive off.  there's no natural progression of conversation here.  you've got to hook her pretty damn quickly - most likely by making her laugh - if you want to actually see her outside of her work.

I actually met a really if not most interesting girl when i was working at Starbucks, sometimes the vibe between a person could be so strong it doesnt matter what situation your in...

--------------------
Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: Ontheisland]
    #11796574 - 01/09/10 02:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Stare her down without blinking and slowly unzip.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineAltecLansing
Trafalgar Square Pigeon Fiasco
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11796575 - 01/09/10 02:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
rape

It wouldn't be funny without the pic of Coaster's forehead on the bottom. "Did somebody say rape?"

--------------------
I don't use jelly.

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: deCypher]
    #11796614 - 01/09/10 02:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ontheisland - You are right, i think about handing my number out (here's my number, if you and your friends would like to hang out sometime please give me a call"

Quote:

deCypher said:
Stare her down without blinking and slowly unzip.

"oohh, whats a trouser snake?"

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: Amber Trichome]
    #11796641 - 01/09/10 02:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Amber Trichome said:
grab her clit

:strokebeard:

--------------------

Google: Pippa Bacca

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #11796697 - 01/09/10 02:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

an unexpected gift at an unexpected time  :strokebeard2:

--------------------

OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: lmfsmoke]
    #11797866 - 01/09/10 06:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lmfsmoke said:
just talk to her and work from their, maybe go their a few times and see if something comes out of it

I agree with the going to this place she works a couple of times if you need, but I say go for it, the worst that can happened is that she says no.

What is all this talk about "I can't talk or ask out a girl that I don't know" all the girls I've ever dated I talked to originally with out knowing them.
If anything I can't date a girl I knew as a friend, that's messed up and creepy to me.

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
    #11797997 - 01/09/10 06:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I could easily be attracted to a 20 year old but me being 26 i feel thats too young for me to be hanging out with.

I dont want to end up going for coffee and finding out she's 19 years old, uGh.

You wouldn't want to date someone because of a number?

::confused:

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: nice1]
    #11798121 - 01/09/10 07:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Just whip out your dick.

Works like a charm, no need for the talking, which she can't do much of with a dick in her mouth.

--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Invisibleappleorange
Rainbow Technician
 User Gallery

Loc: Reykjavík
    #11798410 - 01/09/10 08:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cApTaInCrAp said:
So what is the best way without being "in your face" to let a (stranger) know you are interested in her/him?

I'll use the following as an example:

Say you go into a drive thru and the girl at widow #1 is attractive.

"I apologize if im out of line here, but i was wondering if you would like to get together sometime, maybe go out for a drink or coffee?"

I think it would be annoying for alot of girls if you are trying to pick them up while they are at work(wouldnt annoy me if a girl tried this while i was working tho)..

Because you know odds are they have prolly been hit on numerous times at work, could get annoying.

Another thing that is holding me up here..  How do you get their age before you ask them out?  Alot of girls these days are looking older than they really are.  I could easily be attracted to a 20 year old but me being 26 i feel thats too young for me to be hanging out with.

So, waddaya think here.  Ladies pls reply if you like.

If your asking this question, then you're already fucked man.

If you have to think about what to say to a girl then you shouldn't be saying anything at all.

Asking a girl out should be spontaneous and not awkward.

OfflineLadySativa
Pleasure Seeker
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flying High
Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: appleorange]
    #11798719 - 01/09/10 09:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

don't let the moment die most importantly, act now or forever wish you did. just be yourself and listen, listen, listen and even if you are not into what she is gabbing about then appear to be very into it. then when you least expect she will give you the "i'm so horny your so sweet look", thats when you at least move in for a hug or even a kiss.

--------------------

"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown." -Jim Morrison

Offlinesirdonut
riding the cosmic giggle
 User Gallery

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: LadySativa]
    #11798899 - 01/09/10 09:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ask her if she wants to go watch hentai while you rub your crotch... works everytime.

--------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: nice1]
    #11799278 - 01/09/10 10:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nice1 said:
Quote:

I could easily be attracted to a 20 year old but me being 26 i feel thats too young for me to be hanging out with.

You wouldn't want to date someone because of a number?

::confused:

weeelll think about it, how do most (no i cant say all) -- (for example) 20 year old girls act?  My little sister is 21 and the way she talks, acts and what shes into does not appeal to me anyway(no it's not because shes my sister, im not looking at it that way for this example).

Girls around that age grew up in a diff time is all, most of them have too many "like" in their speech and god knows what they are into.

Sure there may be a few cool ones buuuut it's just no go for me.

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11799282 - 01/09/10 10:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OrganizedChaos said:
Just whip out your dick.

Works like a charm, no need for the talking, which she can't do much of with a dick in her mouth.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #11799301 - 01/09/10 11:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"What's the best way to let a lady know you are interested"

- Whip out your dong! Then you say to her, "Are you sure you want it?" Simply as that. She'll thank you later...

Your Welcome
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
    #11799456 - 01/10/10 12:02 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

if you do MDMA around your girl you will most likely let her know you're interested without even trying

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order