Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCosmic

McDonald's coffee commerical
    #11784862 - 01/07/10 04:47 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Anyone seen in?

"DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE."

Most people probably don't realize that the dude in this commercial is a drug addict... but smoke ganj and you become a criminal.
Human ignorance never ceases to amaze.

--------------------
"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Cosmic]
    #11784892 - 01/07/10 04:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i'm lovin' it.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#11784902 - 01/07/10 04:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

this is a great observation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleCosmic

Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #11784917 - 01/07/10 04:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Your sarcasm is so subtle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#11784955 - 01/07/10 05:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineDrunken_Jester
Resident Opiphille
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #11784956 - 01/07/10 05:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I think that guy is a fucking asshole. I would throw a cup of coffee at that fag

OfflineMet
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandie, France Flag
Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #11784968 - 01/07/10 05:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah! I hate that guy!

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #11784969 - 01/07/10 05:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: druqs]
    #11784998 - 01/07/10 05:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by Prisoner#1 (01/07/10 08:40 PM)

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11785012 - 01/07/10 05:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

anyone got a link to the commercial?

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

InvisibleCosmic

Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: fatso]
    #11785313 - 01/07/10 05:57 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I looked but didn't find one

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #11785326 - 01/07/10 05:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CM1590 said:
Anyone seen in?

Most people probably don't realize that the dude in this commercial is a drug addict... but smoke ganj and you become a criminal.

I can't wait 'til they start airing pro-drug commercials. :stoned:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleCosmic

Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Poid]
    #11785335 - 01/07/10 06:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I hear dispensary commercials on the radio in Denver... maybe TV is next  :awehigh:

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11785344 - 01/07/10 06:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Cool, it seems like us pro-drug people are winning the war! :evil:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #11785386 - 01/07/10 06:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Bill Maher did a joke about people saying that exact same thing.  He believes that those people are "pathetic junkies". 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Learyfan]
    #11785410 - 01/07/10 06:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

That guy is sorta cool. :cool:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineDrunken_Jester
Resident Opiphille
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #11785423 - 01/07/10 06:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Pro-drug people are on drugs!

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: McDonald's coffee commerical [Re: Poid]
    #11785442 - 01/07/10 06:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

He's hella awesome.  I just saw the preview for the new season of Real Time today and jizzed my pants. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11785450 - 01/07/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Drunken_Jester said:
Pro-drug people are on drugs!

:aweoverdose:

Quote:

Learyfan said:
He's hella awesome.  I just saw the preview for the new season of Real Time today and jizzed my pants.

I don't agree with all of his ideas, but he sure is a funny ass dude! :curbyourenthusiasm:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11785482 - 01/07/10 06:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CM1590 said:
Anyone seen in?

I totally agree although I am a law abiding citizen now thanks to the medicinal marijuana laws in my state.

Cigarette smokers, coffee drinkers or the people that drink energy drinks all junkies but accepted by society.

Hypocrites!!!

Edited by Morican (01/07/10 06:35 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale