Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHeroMike
Curious Conceptionist
 User Gallery

Loc: United Divided
Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career .
    #11782194 - 01/07/10 09:24 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ok hello and welcome everyone to my review of Da Buddha Vaporizer made by 7th Floor . I've owned it since New Years eve of 2010 , and it has more then tripled the lifespan of my weed. Before I begin listing the many upsides to having D.B.V ( Da Buddha Vaporizer) I just want to state how much of a dramatic impact that owning a D.B.V can have on your habit ! I feel like a Native American sometimes because you literally waste nothing ! Aside from the obvious health benefits of vaporizing as opposed to combustion(which originally wasn't a selling point for me )  there is a list of reasons that deal with your wallet !

Here are some Good things about Owning a D.B.V .
1. Hash

• Instead of scraping resin out of your bong or pipe , scrape out pure THC residue !

2.THC Pills

• Make Green Dragon from your already vaped buds ! , evaporate the alcohol and scrape the residue into capsules ! http://tinyurl.com/yjvqd3n

3.Endless KEEF

• Your forced to use a grinder every time you vape . Now your forced to keep all the KEEF :smile:

4. Health Benefits

• At first I didn't think much of it , I just wanted to get High  :vaped: but I feel so much cleaner already :smile: feels good to be smoke free :wink:

5.Warranty

• Has Amazing Customer service and a 3 year warranty .

6. Other uses then just getting :vaped:

I ordered it for the price of $204.05 shipped from www.gotvape.com I'm sure you can find them cheaper but I like these guys :smile: It was delivered to me late. They're was a mix up with my credit information that delayed my order 1 day and the customer service at gotvape gave me the black model ($20.00) value for free. Gotta say I'm pretty happy with these guys and can't wait to buy the aroma attachments :smile: Theres also water pipe attachments and ice chambers if you want to go crazy with it ;P .

If you want to read the specs on the unit , you can find them here : http://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/

The goal of this review was to give you my personal take on it , there are plenty of copy paste reviews done by everyone else which are fairly accurate , I just wish someone made something like this for me when I was looking for vapes , so BAM !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: HeroMike]
    #11782241 - 01/07/10 09:33 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Got mine for $165 at a local headshop with a free grinder and bottle of Formula 420. The only downside about vapes like this is they are not portable. However I love Da Buddha Vaporizer. Ive been meaning to buy some custom replacement parts but I am waiting to get a set that matches. I just need to quit smoking cigarettes now and I will be smoke free.

Offlineaj123
smot poking
Male

Loc: Easter island Flag
    #11782243 - 01/07/10 09:33 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Review or sales pitch?

Still you do make it sound pretty good, but all what you've said applies to most if not all decent quality vaporizer's.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: aj123]
    #11782251 - 01/07/10 09:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i have been throwing out sooooo much of the "spent vapo weed".  i might start saving it.

OfflineHeroMike
Curious Conceptionist
 User Gallery

#11782266 - 01/07/10 09:39 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

aj123 said:
Review or sales pitch?

Still you do make it sound pretty good, but all what you've said applies to most if not all decent quality vaporizer's.

Ya thats true , this is the only vape I've owned . However I have used many vapes and this is by far my favorite . I would recommend it to anyone in the price range .

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#11782299 - 01/07/10 09:45 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

how would you compare it to volcano?

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Offlineaj123
smot poking
Male

Loc: Easter island Flag
    #11782313 - 01/07/10 09:49 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HeroMike said:
Quote:

aj123 said:
Review or sales pitch?

Ya thats true , this is the only vape I've owned . However I have used many vapes and this is by far my favorite . I would recommend it to anyone in the price range .

What others have you tried?, Id love to get one later in the year when ive got the cash.

--------------------

OfflineHeroMike
Curious Conceptionist
 User Gallery

Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: Envix]
    #11782324 - 01/07/10 09:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
how would you compare it to volcano?

Volcano is the ultimate party vape . You can't beat it on 3 or more heads .

But the highs are the same , I don't know what volcano uses internally but Seventh Floor uses all American made parts and the same parts as they're model up SSV silver surfer .

If you get the digital volcano it be no contest , because thats on a whole other level of vape. But the standard volcano vs this thing solo , i'd say its on the level with the volcano .

Also Volcano is a bag vape , D.B.V is hands free whip , so that also boils down to preference.

OfflineHeroMike
Curious Conceptionist
 User Gallery

#11782330 - 01/07/10 09:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

aj123 said:
Quote:

HeroMike said:
Quote:

aj123 said:
Review or sales pitch?

What others have you tried?, Id love to get one later in the year when ive got the cash.

VaperBro's models; SSV and Da Buddah , various forced air vapes and the volcano .

OfflineUbitsa
Waiting Is
 User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #11782348 - 01/07/10 10:00 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yea, vaporizers are the shit, I've had my volcano for over a year and it's going strong.

The only think is, I find that if you get high daily(or more), after a while you'll get tolerant to the vapor too, and then old fashioned smoking seems attractive.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: P-O]
    #11782350 - 01/07/10 10:01 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PostiveOutlook said:
i have been throwing out sooooo much of the "spent vapo weed".  i might start saving it.

WHAT!? why would you throw that out?  I only vape/smoke headies and when I save up about 10g of duff I just make some QWISO.  Comes out pretty well too.  Just don't vape your shit til its black, vape to that light brown/dark tan color.

Here's a little yield from the other day before I got to scrape the pan

--------------------

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11782360 - 01/07/10 10:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

QWISO?

--------------------

OfflineHeroMike
Curious Conceptionist
 User Gallery

Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11782410 - 01/07/10 10:15 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
QWISO?

Hash

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11782473 - 01/07/10 10:29 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Vapor Bros pretty much makes me feel the same as the OP. I think a lot of people with the Vapor Bros have no idea how to hit it. Not saying that was the case for you OP, but I can definitely make more out of my vape than anyone else can.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: Rocker232]
    #11782608 - 01/07/10 10:57 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Vapor Bros pretty much makes me feel the same as the OP. I think a lot of people with the Vapor Bros have no idea how to hit it. Not saying that was the case for you OP, but I can definitely make more out of my vape than anyone else can.

Same, my best friend is the only person I know that can hit my VB as well as myself.  It seems as if most people don't even have enough common sense to learn the draw on a whip style vape :shrug:

Well back to earlier I found these pics of the QWISO (quick wash ISO hash) that I had made from my vapor duff after it was dried and scraped (I think it weighed up at around 1.1g) :thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by Gr33nTree73 (01/07/10 10:59 AM)

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11782633 - 01/07/10 11:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Gr33nTree73 said:
Quote:

Rocker232 said:

Same, my best friend is the only person I know that can hit my VB as well as myself.  It seems as if most people don't even have enough common sense to learn the draw on a whip style vape :shrug:

Well back to earlier I found these pics of the QWISO (quick wash ISO hash) that I had made from my vapor duff after it was dried and scraped (I think it weighed up at around 1.1g) :thumbup:

How much did you put into it? I have about 9 grams right now, going to wait until I fill the container I'm using (jewelry cleaner case).

I've been thinking about eating it, but 1.1 g of hash could have me good for awhile. I once split 1 gram between 4 people in an hour or so. Felt higher than I have ever felt tripping.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#11782654 - 01/07/10 11:08 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ive never smoked a proper vaporizer.  I hear lots of good things about them here, maybe I should invest in one.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Da Buddha Vaporizer Changed My Pot Smoking Career . [Re: DieCommie]
    #11782684 - 01/07/10 11:12 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Ive never smoked a proper vaporizer.  I hear lots of good things about them here, maybe I should invest in one.

Vaping is hands down my favorite way to get high. I have friends with Roors, Illadelphs, Gravity Bongs etc etc and IMO its better than all of them. I bring my vape in the car and to friend's houses all the time. I was having a lot of anxiety issues awhile back and if I hit a bong or a bowl I would always get panicky. I would vape and feel clear headed. All though I had a lot of anxieties outside weed that needed to be worked on, vaping helped me still enjoy the benefits of Marijuana while I fixed those anxieties.

Vaping some Sour D right now early in the morning! I have some shit that needs to be done today and by God it will be!

--------------------

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

#11782691 - 01/07/10 11:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Quote:

Gr33nTree73 said:
Quote:

Rocker232 said:

How much did you put into it? I have about 9 grams right now, going to wait until I fill the container I'm using (jewelry cleaner case).

I've been thinking about eating it, but 1.1 g of hash could have me good for awhile. I once split 1 gram between 4 people in an hour or so. Felt higher than I have ever felt tripping.

that was 10g of light brown/tan duff which all came from various headies

the big difference with hash from duff though is that it is potent but its all body high, not much in the head.  But it will give you a wicked buzz out the bong :vaped:

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#11782700 - 01/07/10 11:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

How about vaping lower quality buds, does that work?  Also, how about smoking small amounts - does it work for that?  I often smoke only a couple hits.

And then I gather that something is done with the leftovers.  I'm gonna look into this some more.  :cheers:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules