Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: maryland
Crazy First DMT Dream
    #11770967 - 01/05/10 04:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

this is the best recollection of a dream i had, as i would never break the U.S. law. I have never had a dream about dmt before. So this was all new to me.

so i ended up with 115 mg worth out of 236 grams bark. eww i know. good thing this is only a dream. Fuck it i thought I'm gonna smoke this shit...

I had a 50mg pill for me and 50 mg pill for my friend. I made a bootleg smoking device. A bottle with a small bulb on the top and a straw on the bottom to smoke through. I put my 50 mg pill in their and started to light it. I don't know what happened. it all melted down but no smoke. I think the bulb was just to thick. Because i put the lighter right on it for a minute and i could still see tiny crystals on the inside. Fuck..

I suggested we split the other 50mg and smoke it out of the bowl sandwich style. The bowl had a used screen in it with ash lining the bottom. Dose accurately separated into 25mg was placed right in bowl. Some shredded tobacco put on top and that was it. Nervous as a murderer i put the bowl up to my lips, got the cherry going and slowly inhaled.

I took 3 very harsh hits completely clearing the bowl of all its contents. I could smell it and already feel it by the end of the second hit. I held it as long as i could and let it out. I already noticed my breathing off. Open eyes everything began to crawl around. Best i can explain it. I closed my eyes and was off. my body felt weird as shit. Like sludge was pulling it down from the inside. I was being pulled upward with great force through a pink, red, and white tunnel. Patterns and shapes from out of this world covered the tunnels make-up. I could not explain what kind of shapes these were. Incredible. At the end of the tunnel was a white light that en gulped me. It was so white i was forced to open my eyes from the brightness. open eyes things were pretty complex. i could make out objects but they were made up of objects Ive never seen. Visuals calmed down and my body high was so unique. Could def tell i was trippy. Very pleased with the results i decided to get 2 pounds bark and make more.

then i woke up. Crazy dream huh? If i didn't want to go to jail id try it. Ill just cross my fingers and hope they legalize it one day...lol.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1