Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline
    #11768300 - 01/05/10 01:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Just a pool to compare the 3 main psychs :smile: I no not every answer is easy but please try your best guys thanks so much in advance for your imput
Have You Tried
You may choose many
Which did you enjoy most
You may choose only one
Which was the easiest to handle
You may choose only one
Which was the most difficult to handle
You may choose only one
Which substance was most visual
You may choose only one
Which substance provided the most mindfuck
You may choose only one
Which substance do you feel has taught you the most
You may choose only one
Which of these substances do you find provides the longest afterglow
You may choose only one
Which of these substances is Commonly used in your area
You may choose many
Which of these Substances mixes best with weed
You may choose only one
Which of these Substances mixes best with alcohol
You may choose only one
Which combo of these substances have you tried
You may choose many

Votes accepted from (01/05/10 01:52 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll | Filter by response

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Spaced_Cowboy]
    #11768347 - 01/05/10 02:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

nice poll.:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Lucas89]
    #11768461 - 01/05/10 03:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Mushrooms are by far my most favorite psychedelic. Sometimes the experience can be a little rough...But for myself, no other psychedelic comes close to mushrooms. I almost always trip solo with mushrooms..

LSD is fun, but i use it in more of a recreational manner. Always a good time with friends. I really like how the experience is generally lucid and clear. Though i will admit i haven't dabbled with high doses yet.

I have only tried mescaline a few times. Each time i've done it ,though, i absolutely love it. It has a very organic "earthy" feel. The body high is amazing. The most gentle psychedelic IMO, gives you a general sense of well being and in love with the world...At least it does to me :shrug: ...Sorta similar to MDMA in a way, but better.

And there was a time that i tried LSD, Mescaline, and Mushrooms together. Along with a few hits of DMT through out the trip...I was outdoors for this one in the mountains at a very small gathering (200 people), no way i could do that combo indoors or in the city....The experience was interesting to say the least, not sure how to put it into words. Probably not a combo i will try again in the future, it wasn't a "bad trip" by any means, i had a blast...But i enjoy the pure experience of one substance, or the synergy of two. 3 and the waters get sorta murky...

--------------------

OfflineT-Rex
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Lucas89]
    #11768464 - 01/05/10 03:05 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Now that a POLL!! more like a survey:dancer:

OfflineMindFood
Chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: T-Rex]
    #11769635 - 01/05/10 11:57 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Great poll :thumbup:

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: MindFood]
    #11772097 - 01/05/10 06:32 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I have only tried mushrooms, so I have no grounds to compare the three of them.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Society]
    #11774071 - 01/05/10 11:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hahaha thanks guys

OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

#11777719 - 01/06/10 04:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

seems like most people seem to have the hardest time on shroomies, thats kind of what i thought.

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Russian Federation
    #11779414 - 01/06/10 07:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The fact that ppl say mescaline is the most visual shows me that many have have either not tried it or have not been able to achieve a very strong does to get to a full mescaline breakthrough

OfflineHiddenIdentity
My real name is John Doe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Your moms house.
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Benzine]
    #11779478 - 01/06/10 08:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ive only tried mushies, but this was a great poll to see where other people stand.  I wasnt shocked that mushrooms were the hardest to handle.  I have done a lot of different drugs in my life, but the first time I did shrooms (5gs), it totally flipped my world upside down!  To me, mushrooms are the definition of a "mind fuck"!

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: HiddenIdentity]
    #11780146 - 01/06/10 09:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i love the mush
makes me kinda feel comforted that people thought they were hard to handle. I've had spooky trips and can handle myself well on them. LoL kinda don't see  how horrible trips can happen once you know your sh!t
but whatever....cause i do understand they can be intense.
...Kinda grew tired of having to convince of my friends one night that she was "very sane" and everything was "fine" while tripping

but reading this makes me want to seek out mescaline and LSD a little more as i have had little to no exp with those yet

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

OfflineHellboy
Sex,Drugs,Rap&Alcohol
Male

Loc: Wild Wild West
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #11780324 - 01/06/10 09:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I've never had the chace to try Mescaline so I can't really comment (which I probably should considering I live in the desert and the shit is EVERYWHERE! Some lady has a San Pedro garden growing right down the street, I just don't feel right walking up to one and chopping a good chunk off without permission).

But comparing Mushrooms and Acid is something that cannot really be put into words, you just gotta try them yourselves, and then you know. The best discription of the two I ever herd was from a member of this site (can't remenber who or when it was said exactly, so sorry). But they said soemthing along the lines of LSD being like a rollercoaster/vehicle that YOU control. Mushrooms are like a rollercoaster/vehicle that controls YOU--your basically just a passenger along for the ride.  I feel pretty much the same way.

LSD is something that is easier to control yourself on, but Mushrooms are going to make you do whatever the Mushrooms want you to do. I enjoy both and usually get the same kind of head high, but LSD is something I perfer to do in a more sociable situation whereas mushrooms I like to do in a small group of close friends in a controlled enviornment (there are exceptions however).

Sorry for the rambling. Just woke up from a nap...

--------------------
"You might see me one day on Mush, the fuck out...Shroomsvile baby. Don't wanna see nothing but colors and stars and shit..."
- :macdre:

"Sick of you always calling asking 'where have I been?', I'm at the same place bitch, getting high with my friends."

"I'm holding my gut when the rush hits, it's subtle at first--the worst is done
This ain't nothing, until my blood is pumping, shit hits like percussion
And the club suddenly changes into something it wasn't..."

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Russian Federation
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Hellboy]
    #11780518 - 01/06/10 10:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I havnt done a "full blown" dose of mescaline, but I know someone who has and Ive also so a lot of blue light and dmt nexus forums and trip reports on Mescaline and Mescaline is rly the most visual. DM Turner also says this, however, hes only experienced rly spectacular visuals when using pure synthetic Mesc because of the cactus and ho it can make ones stomach feel through the experience. I think many ppl who do psychedelic dont ever rly get much of a chance to do Mescaline and just do LSD and Shrooms and the ones that do get to try Mesc often dont extract and they just do the cactus and cant eat enough to get to a breakthrough and that is why its visuals in this poll are called the least of the 3 traditionals. Many ppl will just buy cactus once or twice and not be able to take enough of it that way and because of that they dont get the strong "breakthrough" visuals and VISIONS that mescaline rly does produce. They see threshold or moderate and kinda pass it off as not very visual or intense where Mescaline at the right dose is usually the most visual. I can see it being that way even though I have not yet done that strong dose of it but when Im on it The visuals I get are colorful and can be very geometrical and there is a lot of patterns. When Im on low doses I imagine lose visuals times 3 and Im like wow that would be crazier visually than even when I took 9 hits of Acid. It would be less of a mind fuck generally but definitely more visual.

OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Benzine]
    #11784456 - 01/07/10 03:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yea mescaline seems to be really rare, prolly because its pretty expensive to produce and what not, like I had never even heard of it besides once in the song purple pills by d12 ahaha before I started donig some research on the net.

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

#11784901 - 01/07/10 04:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Mescaline gives a much more laid back trip than mushrooms, it tends to exaggerate things wheras shrooms alters things...plus, there's no beating the euphoria and general mental state mesc induces. I tend to use mushrooms as a 'clearing the cobwebs' kind of tool when im needing some kind of guidance or reassurance on any particular personal issue, you know, general clarity from a different perspective.

...so they both have their qualities but mescaline overall. Still yet to try lsd, will do someday.

--------------------

Offlinezany
Xxzxcuzx Me
Male

Loc: midwest USA
    #11785067 - 01/07/10 05:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Alcohol+Mescaline???

that sounds like a good ol' time of projectile vomiting

--------------------
:mushroom2:If you're listening to this song...you might think the chords are going wrong...but they're not...he just wrote it like that!!!:mushroom2:

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: zany]
    #11785211 - 01/07/10 05:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: zany]
    #11785220 - 01/07/10 05:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineLogonaut
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Abuse]
    #11785717 - 01/07/10 07:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I saw some nice patterns on Mescaline, and it was a pretty good trip, but I would say that mushrooms (at similar ???) dosages is more visual for me.  The patterns happened more with the mescaline, but I was also in a place that was a bit trippier than when I did shrooms.  I think color intensifies better, and that I have more size changing illusions (walls breathing, room shrinking), on mushies.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Mushrooms-LSD-Mescaline [Re: Logonaut]
    #11786057 - 01/07/10 08:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

those blue and yellow purple pills?
ive been to mushroom mountain once or twice but whoose countin?

LoL wonderful song.. still dunno what "golden cills" are.. i think he says that in the song.
and i knew a kid in high school who died from doing pencil leads.

i wanna roll away like a rollerblade untill my eyes roll back in my skull for days...- coolest lyric i always thought.

First time i ever heard of mescaline was when i watched fear and loathing in las vegas. btw...

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies