Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Aquarium Heater, Calcium Carbonate, Coir, Oyster Shell, Perlite, Portable Greenhouse, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebongbongbong
Stranger
my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm
    #11767030 - 01/04/10 09:26 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ok iv been growing mushrooms for a little while now, but this is the first time iv tried breaking up the pf cakes and spawning to coco coir, calcium carbonate and verminculite. i think it seems to be going ok but i thought id share.
ok here is my fruiting chamber, its made of a big plastic box that lets light in with two heat mats underneath plugged into a thermostat. the odd thing is iv put the thermostat to like 30degrees c and my thermometer is only reading 22 degrees atm shal i put the heat mats in the chamber underneath the perlite or not?

this is the area where my fruting chamber is. eventually i am going to contruct the 4 shelf greenhouse to keep it tidier then i can fruit and incubate on different shelves.

this is my fruiting chamber. you can see the thermostat there and the heat pads are underneath.

that is my first spawn cake thing lol, i dont know the name but there is def mycelium on top so hopefully with te right temps it should be ok, there is no signs of mold or any contams.

i also decided to duck and roll one cake in verm and coco-coir.

this is my incubator made with an aquarium heater and two boxes inside each other with water floating and heating the box on top.

i think thats all i have to show you atm, will post if it ever pins. any comments well apprreciated. thanks

Edited by bongbongbong (01/04/10 09:46 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebongbongbong
Stranger
Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: bongbongbong]
    #11767048 - 01/04/10 09:28 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

does anyone know why my links to my pictures arnt working? im using the standard way, do i actually have to attatch the images? its well annoying coz then i cant get them in the right order lol.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: bongbongbong]
    #11767071 - 01/04/10 09:30 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Where are your pics stored?

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinebongbongbong
Stranger
Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: Doc_T]
    #11767226 - 01/04/10 09:51 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

mwahaha sorted it. its well long to add pics in your post. yeah this grow is nothing special to all you pro's but its my first casing attempt so im hop;ing for the best. please anyone give me advice or critisism. thank you, this is the best forum in the world i swear i get hooked to it lol.
anyways sorry about the bad typing, nitrazepam and pregabalin. cheers guys.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11767329 - 01/04/10 10:07 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Stylin' little plastic tubs! What brand, where from?

--------------------

OfflineCyanesense
AMU's Fish Killa
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: Doc_T]
    #11767357 - 01/04/10 10:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I like those little platic "jars"!
:goodluck: hope to see some pics of fruits soon!:thumbup:

--------------------
:eatingout:

Everything I say is totally false - and all my pictures were stolen from SWIM.:bananabang:

Invisiblenachohippie
asshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: right around the corner Flag
Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: Cyanesense]
    #11768019 - 01/05/10 02:03 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

c did u make the calcium carbonate by heating baking soda?? if so what temp and for how long??

--------------------

send guns, money ,lawyers, and drugs its been a long night

everything i post is a lie im a pathological liar

Edited by nachohippie (01/05/10 02:12 AM)

Invisiblenachohippie
asshole
Male User Gallery

Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: Cyanesense]
    #11768021 - 01/05/10 02:03 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

c did u make the calcium carbonate by heating baking soda?? if so what temp and for how long??

--------------------

Invisiblenachohippie
asshole
Male User Gallery

#11768022 - 01/05/10 02:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: nachohippie]
    #11768579 - 01/05/10 06:20 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Given that baking soda is sodium bicarbonate, I don't think you are going to turn that into calcium carbonate.

--------------------

InvisibleSillicybin
Loc: Flag
    #11769094 - 01/05/10 10:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Given that baking soda is sodium bicarbonate, I don't think you are going to turn that into calcium carbonate.

He forgot to mix the baking soda with milk first. :lol:

Offlinebongbongbong
Stranger
Re: my current pf tek spawmed to coco-coir, calcium carbonate and verm [Re: Sillicybin]
    #11774805 - 01/06/10 05:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

haha, nah its crushed oyster shell from a pet shop, think its for budgies or some shit. am i actually allowed to name a vendor on this forum witout the mods freaking the fuck out? if you pm me im more thasn happy to give you the site. they are way better imo because they have an airtight seal where the lid goes on and once you put the lids on there aint no chancde of contams after pc'ing. you inject through the plastic lid. very nifty. anyone got any thoughts on what the bigger cased aluninium tuvbs looked like compared to other spawned to bulk grows. thanks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Aquarium Heater, Calcium Carbonate, Coir, Oyster Shell, Perlite, Portable Greenhouse, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation