Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Optimal Smoking [Re: LeperFace]
    #11769590 - 01/05/10 11:49 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Keep holding the smoke long enough for tar to form... Did you ever look at the inside of your bong where stale smoke stays behind?

See all the black tar?

Holding hits for longer than 5 or 6 seconds is meaningless, and the slightly "higher" feeling comes from oxygen deprivation and the placebo effect. This issues has been debated AD NAUSEAM, yet n00bs and teenagers keep the "ghosting" thing going. :rolleyes:

Also, deep breathing in and out BEFORE taking and holding a hit is dangerous, and can cause you to blackout... It's called hyperventilation and shallow water divers should know all about it.

The only method that I've noticed to help A LITTLE BIT is to exhale 1/4 of the smoke, re-inhale fresh air to capacity, exhale a bit more, inhale, etc... Repeat until smoke is gone, but total time should be under 6 seconds. I think this just moves the smoke around in the lungs, hitting more avioli or whatever they are called.

Bottom line is... if you want to get higher, get better weed or vaporize. Simply holding the smoke forever does NOTHING, it's just not how it works even though it seems like it should.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineILoveThomYorke
Oh Audrey!
 User Gallery

Re: Optimal Smoking [Re: LeperFace]
    #11769603 - 01/05/10 11:51 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I only really smoke joints now... don't tend to touch bongs or pipes anymore, never have enough herb for blunts, and so on... Plus I just quit smoking so a tasty joint before bed really is the only tobacco I get now. :smirk:

My optimal smoking pattern is a joint, some incense, and a film/album. Usually in the vein of Amelie, Lost in Translation... of all the recreational drugs I indulge in, I definitely find smoke makes me the most sentimental. :sad:

--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS

F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E

F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G

A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

OfflineDr. Seuss
The Cat in the Hat

Loc: Seussville
Re: Optimal Smoking [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #11770077 - 01/05/10 01:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hyperventilate the smoke. :thumbup:

--------------------
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.

LOAD UNIVERSE INTO CANNON
AIM AT BRAIN
FIRE

OfflineDrchemist
Prying open my third-eye.

Loc: Ottoman Empire Flag
Re: Optimal Smoking [Re: Dr. Seuss]
    #11770125 - 01/05/10 01:44 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I hold my hits in for about 4 to 5 seconds each, I don't worry about the re-inhale hubbub.

I cough up black shit too, maybe that's just from cigs, but I'm down to smoking 2 a day from a pack a day.

Anyone just smoke herb and cough up black shit or tar from their lungs?

--------------------

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Optimal Smoking [Re: Drchemist]
    #11770269 - 01/05/10 02:13 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i smoke herb w. tabacco, batch, foundation, death...etc
gives me a good solid head rush and makes me get all jelly like, i usually go through about a quarter of a cig in a day ripping bowls out of my bong

i cough up black shit when i get sick, or if i smoke alot of cigs the night before at a bar or club or something.  When i get sick, i cough the shit up for like 2 weeks after before it stops.
I smoke every day :bonghit:

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds