Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Russian Federation
LSD, The atheist of psychedelic...
    #11762764 - 01/04/10 03:30 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I have tried all the traditional psychedelics except dmt (and iboga if youd count that) and even though I havent yet done a good strong dose of mescaline I have still experienced effects and I must say both shrooms and mesc have this feeling of magic and in touch with something greater that really does exist in the universe. Ive especially felt it strongly with shrooms but mesc I can tell on a high dose will put me there. Acid though, acid lacks that natural connection to something greater for me. The effect is all mental and in high doses mind fuck but there is no spiritual connection to anything greater just that I am deeply connected to my own mind or the internet of consciousness. It dosnt have that natural high, it certainly dosnt feel synthetic either its just neutral in that sense. All it feels is REAL. Not natural, not synthetic. I find it less significant and I can seem to use it as a tool as much. I still see it as very interesting and will be having more experience with it but I just feel spiritually and personally it is less. Can anybody relate to what Im saying ?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: Benzine]
    #11762769 - 01/04/10 03:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Alls I know is LSD has aided my personal growth far more than mushrooms.

--------------------

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11762775 - 01/04/10 03:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

acid has shown me things about myself and my environment that i dont think mushrooms could have. but everyone is different. at this point in my life; acid>the rest.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineFreedom
Will swim for food
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11762778 - 01/04/10 03:37 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Seems there's a lot of variability in all of us and drugs

--------------------

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11762787 - 01/04/10 03:40 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I agree. God is more easily felt in his own creations.

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

Offlinemcdonalds_is_fun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: showme]
    #11762795 - 01/04/10 03:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i disagree

OfflineNarttram
Shipwrecked Frontier Pioneer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Germany
    #11762803 - 01/04/10 03:45 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Benzine said:
I have tried all the traditional psychedelics except dmt (and iboga if you'd count that) and even though I haven't yet done a good strong dose of mescaline I have still experienced effects and I must say both shrooms and mes have this feeling of magic and in touch with something greater that really does exist in the universe. Ive especially felt it strongly with shrooms but mesc I can tell on a high dose will put me there. Acid though, acid lacks that natural connection to something greater for me. The effect is all mental and in high doses mind fuck but there is no spiritual connection to anything greater just that I am deeply connected to my own mind or the internet of consciousness. It doesn't have that natural high, it certainly doesn't feel synthetic either its just neutral in that sense. All it feels is REAL. Not natural, not synthetic. I find it less significant and I can seem to use it as a tool as much. I still see it as very interesting and will be having more experience with it but I just feel spiritually and personally it is less. Can anybody relate to what I'm saying ?

I know what you mean, even though I am an atheist and shrooms don't feel that "spiritual" as in connecting to god to me, shrooms always got those "mystical" vibes like you are on some epic quest or something like that and have to prove yourself :smile:
Acid is more like "well here you are in wonderland, now enjoy yourself" even though I have to say in personal issues acid helped me more, probably just because I use it more often (too lazy to grow shrooms when there is acid floating around everywhere)

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: showme]
    #11762804 - 01/04/10 03:46 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

showme said:
I agree. God is more easily felt in his own creations.

If there were such a thing as "god" how would LSD be any less his creation than mushrooms?

--------------------

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: Freedom]
    #11762805 - 01/04/10 03:46 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

very well said. from the second that the psilocin molecules saturated my 5ht receptors, i have felt extremely connected to them, and have sworn to continue using mushrooms for as long as i can. they just made me feel so "right" and what is happening is just..... so right. and its supposed to be happening, and humans are SUPPOSED to do this, and feel this.

lsd never really "grasped" me in that sense. no disrespect to it, its an amazing chemical, but i see myself growing out of it one day.

but hopefully i will continue to eat mushrooms periodically for the rest of my life. who knows... things might change. but as of now, mushrooms > lsd. and as for mescaline, i havent eaten enough yet to judge it against lsd and mushrooms.

yet...:crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleMrKnightVision
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: BGS
Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: mcdonalds_is_fun]
    #11762818 - 01/04/10 03:51 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I agree %100. Try and take a very high dose of mescaline if your looking for pure spirituality. Dont get me wrong I think LSD has its place it is just really really hard to explain the difference

--------------------
I'm Looking for Vietnamese Pans :pm: For More Info

I LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD, BUT IT'S OK...THEY KNOW ME HERE

InvisibleMrKnightVision
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: MrKnightVision]
    #11762824 - 01/04/10 03:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Just to be clear spirituality is not the same as religion:grin:

--------------------

Offlinestinkfoot4
jesting host. tea anyone?
Male

Loc: maine
    #11762837 - 01/04/10 03:58 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Benzine said:
I have tried all the traditional psychedelics except dmt (and iboga if youd count that) and even though I havent yet done a good strong dose of mescaline I have still experienced effects and I must say both shrooms and mesc have this feeling of magic and in touch with something greater that really does exist in the universe. Ive especially felt it strongly with shrooms but mesc I can tell on a high dose will put me there. Acid though, acid lacks that natural connection to something greater for me. The effect is all mental and in high doses mind fuck but there is no spiritual connection to anything greater just that I am deeply connected to my own mind or the internet of consciousness. It dosnt have that natural high, it certainly dosnt feel synthetic either its just neutral in that sense. All it feels is REAL. Not natural, not synthetic. I find it less significant and I can seem to use it as a tool as much. I still see it as very interesting and will be having more experience with it but I just feel spiritually and personally it is less. Can anybody relate to what Im saying ?

i do, precicely. LSD is a tool, mushrooms a toy. shrooms seem to want to cling to duality . acid need not. mushrooms tease you to knock on the door, eat enough, may be even invited to open it. acid needs no doors. the peote i have experienced was way more like acid than mushrooms. very heavy. acid leaves very little reason to come down or back. nice topic, i'll watch now

~stinky~

--------------------
i don't know, but i know i don't know. i'm sure i know this.  if you can't grow it don't take it

it wants me to get involved, but i won't. if i get involved why would i come back? I'll just set here and watch. it will be better for now to stay here. but i sure would like to get involved...

osmosis is a dandy learning stratidgy.
some say, some ask, some know

i cant spell dele with it
don't fool with me baby, you wouldn't last five minutes in my head

don't laugh at me, that's my job

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: Narttram]
    #11762846 - 01/04/10 04:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i am an atheist as well but i do feel something else out there could exist, or a higher plan of existing. i am an atheist in that i dont believe in religion that was "man made", like a written book...but i do think that shrooms have put me in touch with something that connects everything together. LSD hasnt put me in touch with that universal connection its just been more simply (or complexly) a temporary destruction of my brain filter allowing more signals to enter. its an overload of signals, its just real. im not trying to put it down, i do find it interesting and i will be exploring it more. i do have a bit of experience with it, 9 hits worth. i like it. as far as mescaline i am on it right now ! cant breakthrough though by eating nasty cactus powder, will be extracting this month and taking first good solid dose. i have a good idea of where it will go...

InvisibleMrKnightVision
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11762866 - 01/04/10 04:12 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Extracting is the way to go. I think everybody should experience it at some point in their lives

--------------------

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: MrKnightVision]
    #11762929 - 01/04/10 04:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I cant wait. I HATE cactus...but I LOVE mescaline. I guess I should thank the cactus for supplying the world with this chemical but I cant eat enough of it to get to the level I want with mesc. What Im feeling right now sounds like 200 mg's max and I want to do a dose of 350 but I dont think I could ever do it with eating cactus. Extraction time. But from what I felt off it I know its gonna be very spiritual and also quite gentle. Idk if Ill like it better then shrooms, psilocybin seems to be my favorite chemical, but from what I experienced off mesc it has great potential even if I like shrooms better in the long run it has a great place that I havnt fully experienced yet. When I do I may like it more, its just gonna be hard to beat shrooms for me. I know it will be my favorite visually from what I seen and can see right now. Man the patterns ! The Color ! Most colorful psychedelic of the 3 and I only done such a low dose.

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #11763187 - 01/04/10 06:56 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

if you blend your cactus, put it on a low boil for 2-4h & strain it, you should be able to get a pretty decent dose into a small amount of liquid which is fairly easy to get down.

i dont see the difficulty in dosing mescaline really.

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #11763379 - 01/04/10 08:34 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Benzine said:
I cant wait. I HATE cactus...but I LOVE mescaline. I guess I should thank the cactus for supplying the world with this chemical but I cant eat enough of it to get to the level I want with mesc. What Im feeling right now sounds like 200 mg's max and I want to do a dose of 350 but I dont think I could ever do it with eating cactus. Extraction time. But from what I felt off it I know its gonna be very spiritual and also quite gentle. Idk if Ill like it better then shrooms, psilocybin seems to be my favorite chemical, but from what I experienced off mesc it has great potential even if I like shrooms better in the long run it has a great place that I havnt fully experienced yet. When I do I may like it more, its just gonna be hard to beat shrooms for me. I know it will be my favorite visually from what I seen and can see right now. Man the patterns ! The Color ! Most colorful psychedelic of the 3 and I only done such a low dose.

mesc is the shit. you either have to get used to drinking the tea or doing tedious time-consuming extractions.

i don't even mind eating whole cactus or dried flesh. esp peyote. its all really worth it.

--------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (01/04/10 08:45 AM)

Offlinespiritual-voyager
Stranger
Male

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11763443 - 01/04/10 09:08 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I think there's a lot of false statements about some drugs being natural and other drugs being synthetic. It may have something to do with the culture of food that teach us from childhood that "colored", artificial, junk food, like candies, is bad, and herbs and potatoes is good. Junk, synthetic food is bad not because is synthetic, but because IS not real food -just sugar and colors- LSD is, for sure, a real psychedelic drug, so there's no point of seeing it like a "worst drug"

I think that if you believe that the substance your ingesting is not "natural" and you think that make it worst than supossedly "natural" susbtances then that may keep you away from experimenting the grace of that susbtance. After all, as someone said, "it's all in the mind".

Faith is the one true way to make thinks happen with psychedelics: if you believe you're going to have a bad trip, sure you'll have it, if you believe you're experience will be rich, sure it will be.

Anyway, you cannot change someone. If it's easy to you to recognize the sacred character of mushrooms, use them as sacred tools but don't asume that others can't use other entheogens -like LSD- as sacred tools. Is just a matter of faith, not of substance.

After all, we can probably all go to a Buddhist temple and not feel much at all, but a real buddhist will feel it as sacred.

Offlinesimplyownage
Stranger

Re: LSD, The atheist of psychedelic... [Re: spiritual-voyager]
    #11763446 - 01/04/10 09:12 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I don't relate to this at all, religion in itself is pathetic.

Offlinealittleteapot
psychonaut & synchronaut

#11763846 - 01/04/10 11:33 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This is probably true for you because you do not think of LSD as potentially spiritual due to its synthetic nature. However I had the most spiritual trip of my life - a soul changing experience that also rolled me into some major synchronicities - on LSD. I was also out in nature, beautiful coastal cliffs and elk and amazingness, and I somehow woudn up framing the trip/hike as a "pilgrimmage" - so my set and setting both were likely to turn toward spirituality, but regardless it was liquid LSD that launched me there.

Quote:

Benzine said:
I must say both shrooms and mesc have this feeling of magic and in touch with something greater that really does exist in the universe. Acid though, acid lacks that natural connection to something greater for me. The effect is all mental and in high doses mind fuck but there is no spiritual connection to anything greater just that I am deeply connected to my own mind or the internet of consciousness.I still see it as very interesting and will be having more experience with it but I just feel spiritually and personally it is less.?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience