Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Cancer [Re: Shroomism]
    #1183081 - 01/01/03 01:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

that is a very interesting idea, thx for sharing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGoBlue!
Tool Rules - DBK

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Re: Cancer [Re: Shroomism]
    #1194021 - 01/05/03 08:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The cure for cancer is neutral thinking.

A cure for cancer has been discovered!?!?! Why isn't this common knowledge? Where are the results of a study supporting this conclusion?

Your disclaimer says this is just an "opinion". Could you share what evidence this opinion is based on? Or did you just make up this amazing cure for cancer without any evidence to back it up?

--------------------
:smile:  Just stating my thoughts, not trying to offend  :smile:

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Cancer [Re: GoBlue!]
    #1195384 - 01/06/03 03:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Sadly, It may take awhile before science starts testing a cure like this, but everyone I can think of who survived cancer without treament
(and some who recieved treatmant) did so through achieving balance in thier lifestyle. I think if somebody abuses himself (through drugs, unhealthy foods, etc.), abuses others (through a hateful demeanor, or is too good to others (and thus abuses there self, by not achieving balance between self and others), they are more likely to get Cancer than those who live a balanced lifetstyle. It is important to be kind to yourself by excersising, and eating a balanced nuitritional diet, and to treat others as you would have them treat you. Of course this is all opinion (as of now), I believe there is enough evidence to make it a possible solution.

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
Re: Cancer [Re: Remy]
    #1195761 - 01/06/03 05:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I can guarentee that I have watched more people die form cancer than anyone on these boards unless they are oncologists or nurses that are older than me.

One thing I can say is that excluding external influences like smoking 3 packs of cigs a day the largest reason I have ever seen for people getting cancer is the LACK OF USE of a body part. This is also backed up by statistical eveidence (damn you all if you make me find it :confused:) but it is evident and aparent to me that breast cancer is more often found in women who do not breast feed or have had no children. The same can be said for ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancer. I have noticed the "children" factor in woman more than men but it just may be that I see that because women tend to outlive men anyway. I tend not to belive stats as much as my own eyes and ears......

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: Cancer [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1195824 - 01/06/03 06:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I don't know how people get cancer, but my dad died from it. I am confident a cure will be comming before long with the amazing medical advances in science.

There will never be a cure for cancer, although in about 10 years a new drug should be out that will help some of your white blood cells to recognize cancer as a disease and fight it, normally since cancer is mutating local cells they don't recognize it so it grows unchecked.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies