Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNSKiller
Apprentice

Loc: North Eastern United Stat...
Another honey tec question.
    #1174622 - 12/28/02 05:04 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Aight i think my friend got the sterilizing of the honey right cause now (2 days since inc of spores into honey water) the water is cloudy..... i don't see any chunks. this is normal right? The tec my friend used had pics of everything except for the final product, and made no mention of what the myc would look like!

--------------------
"I think its time to hit the sack, then i'll probably just go to bed" ~ NSKiller

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: Another honey tec question. [Re: NSKiller]
    #1174629 - 12/28/02 05:09 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It's too soon to tell. You should see little fluffy clouds of mycelium within 5 days.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

OfflineFuman
Tao of Shrooms

Loc: Further
    #1174633 - 12/28/02 05:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like everything is as it should be. It may be too early to tell, but the times my jars were contaminated, I didn't see cloudy water after two days. The final product looks like white stringy stuff that settles together in the bottom. I am sure there are pictures of it around here.

--------------------
No, I do not think I am above the law. There are times; inspired and enraptured that I feel I am BEYOND the law.

Offlineajg2425
farmer

#1174658 - 12/28/02 05:42 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Aight i think my friend got the sterilizing of the honey right cause now (2 days since inc of spores into honey water) the water is cloudy..... i don't see any chunks. this is normal right? The tec my friend used had pics of everything except for the final product, and made no mention of what the myc would look like!

it will look like mad little white hairs in it. really cloudy

--------------------
http://www.erowid.org

OfflineNSKiller
Apprentice

Re: Another honey tec question. [Re: ajg2425]
    #1180408 - 12/30/02 07:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ok its been 5 days now, there were clouds that after my friend shook up broke apart into tiny almost mircoscopic peices. there were some random floating chunks in it as well. nothing to noticable though.......:/ there was nothing built up on the bottom of the jar. to see if its gonna work my friend inc a jar and will wait a couple days and report back. Does everything sound good? My friend still don't know what the honey water should look like.

--------------------
"I think its time to hit the sack, then i'll probably just go to bed" ~ NSKiller

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
    #1180482 - 12/30/02 08:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

sousd fine to me let em ride a week or so then it should be nice and fluffy :smile: another two weeks be gr8.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

OfflineNSKiller
Apprentice

Re: Another honey tec question. [Re: socratesmind]
    #1181028 - 12/31/02 04:22 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

sweet thanks, its funny, this morning my friend looked at the jar and it did have noticable growth today, there was a long ass peice of bird shit lookin stuff (white) floating around that wasnt there before, and once he shook the jar, it broke apart into a million little peices.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation