Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecherrin10
Stranger
Tips for my first hippy flip at Pretty Lights tomorrow night
    #11737775 - 12/29/09 04:26 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hello people.. I am new to this board and want to know some good tips for my first hippyflip at the show tomorrow night. I am going to pretty lights for my second time and it is a special holiday show so in downtown ATL and could be an all nighter. Idk if any of you have experienced a pretty lights show but they are EPIC to say the least. I have an 1/8 of mushies in a chocolate and 2 very good 10th of a gram mollies plus a box of blunts. So to say the least I am prepared. I do not get paranoid even on good mushrooms so that is not a factor. What do you guys think is the best way of dosing throughout the night?

Edited by cherrin10 (12/29/09 04:27 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDbb5
Male

Re: Tips for my first hippy flip at Pretty Lights tomorrow night [Re: cherrin10]
    #11738138 - 12/29/09 05:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I like to start my roll and about half an hour after I start to feel good eat my mushrooms. Blunts will help on the comedown for sure. Try to nitrious ballons if giving the chance.

And i've seen pretty lights before. They were very good had me grooving all night.

Offlinegolbez03
Lucy Loves Molly

Loc: The Glove
Re: Tips for my first hippy flip at Pretty Lights tomorrow night [Re: Dbb5]
    #11738911 - 12/29/09 08:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I envy you for seeing pretty lights, but I don't have any advice on how to dose those drugs, haven't hippy flipped myself.

--------------------

Edited by golbez03 (12/31/09 03:42 AM)

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Tips for my first hippy flip at Pretty Lights tomorrow night [Re: cherrin10]
    #11739698 - 12/29/09 10:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Dose on shrooms about an 1-1.5 hours before taking the rolls.  Shroom trip will last about 1-2 hours longer than the rolls, and you don't want to be tripping on an X comedown.  This has worked perfectly for me before.  You could also lemon tek the shrooms and eat the mollies at the same time, should be similar in duration.

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

Re: Tips for my first hippy flip at Pretty Lights tomorrow night [Re: abltsandwich]
    #11739857 - 12/29/09 10:51 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

abltsandwich said:
Dose on shrooms about an 1-1.5 hours before taking the rolls.  Shroom trip will last about 1-2 hours longer than the rolls, and you don't want to be tripping on an X comedown.  This has worked perfectly for me before.  You could also lemon tek the shrooms and eat the mollies at the same time, should be similar in duration.

I agree.

I'd dose an hour before, then once you feel the onset of the shrooms (30-40 min), pop the first molly. An hour later, pop the second molly (you should be peaking from the shrooms).

Good vibes :thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2:

The universe is far smaller than the complexities of the conscious and subconscious.

Offlinenoosphere
Stranger

Re: Tips for my first hippy flip at Pretty Lights tomorrow night [Re: dehoefasho]
    #11739875 - 12/29/09 10:55 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen Pretty Lights several times and met Derek Smith and must implore you not to support him in any way.  He's a coke-head and an asshole.  After meeting him I'll never go again.  He doesn't do shit, he just plays pre-made shit on Ableton Live with a monome.  He's got a MPD32 but I think I've only seen him use it once.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Tips for my first hippy flip at Pretty Lights tomorrow night [Re: noosphere]
    #11740308 - 12/30/09 12:11 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Lets see i've started experimenting with hippie flipping latly cause i wanted to get a little something extra out of my rolls
each time i try to take the shrooms and the x at the same time, but thats just me. first time i only had one pill and then the next time i had 2 pills. Both experiences were uniqe and amazing.
You might want to get light shows done because you'll probably get motion trails fairly good.
now this is something i can't really do by myself it just gave me a bad flip.
techno goes good. I thought the entire thing was a little more uppity than mushrooms but still dreamy. Lots of joy for little to no reason was neat too. I remember the roll kicked in for me first and then about an hour later i noticed time had slowed to a crawl so that ment the shrooms had kicked in.
Thought i got a little bit harder of a trip when i did this aswell.

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience