Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJanamil

Best place to buy HBWR seeds/Morning glory?
    #11721904 - 12/26/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, whats the best play to get them online? Ive got about 20 bucks to spend, I would like enough for two people to trip, or myself to trip a few times. I currently FAILED on my mushroom growing and I just honestly want to have one out of this world trip. So Im planning on taking quiet a few, 10 maybe? Hope the vasoconstriction wont get me to bad, would it be a good idea to take some niacin to combat the vasoconstriction? Vasoconstriction + Vasodilator = good? or bad? I really want to trip with my step dad too, but I may just wait until my next grow but than again I also heard that tripping on LSA frequently is dangerous due to the vasoconstriction. So if I get enough for two I may trip with him or just trip again in two weeks or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: Best place to buy HBWR seeds/Morning glory? [Re: Janamil]
    #11721964 - 12/26/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

vasoconstriction is something that happens with all psychedelics from my understanding, so don't really worry about that, having used LSA on a weekly basis for nearly a year I can almost assure you that there are no noticeable long term effects on the body nor are there any serious issues to be that concerned about. Go with HBWR, in my experience they are the easiest and best way to go, don't eat too many seeds though, at a certain point the experience only gets worse, not better.

Smoke plenty of pot and drink lots of water. If you need a good source for hawaiian baby woodrose let me know, shopping for them can be very difficult when you're a newbie who doesn't know what they are looking for...took me 3 purchases to get the right seeds myself.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Best place to buy HBWR seeds/Morning glory? [Re: highdroponics]
    #11721977 - 12/26/09 04:02 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, Id like to know what to buy and where to buy. I also might want to get some Salvia, would it be a bad idea to mix it?

EDIT: also no, I dont believe all phychedelics have vasoconstriction. Weed has vasodilation, and I have not heard of anything other than LSA from seeds having vasoconstriction, maybe LSD but than again LSD takes the smallest amount possible so you wont feel any vasoconstriction unless you take 2,000 times the normal dose.

Edited by Janamil (12/26/09 04:04 PM)

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #11722003 - 12/26/09 04:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You don't wanna go overboard until you know you've got a good handle for things...with all the experience I have with psychedelics I still would not mix a standard psychedelic with salvia, it would just be way too intense for me.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

InvisibleJanamil

#11722018 - 12/26/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, I honestly dont believe I can go overboard. Im a salvia hardhead, actually a hardhead with everything and Ive been to hell and back on many drugs. My favorite are dissociatives Ive taken so much DXM that Ive literally jumped atop of trees and completely lost myself, Ive taken ambien while under DXM/ketamine/weed and I took a hit of salvia and Ive literally broken down every little detail of my life in seconds and had it all smashed against my face, literally in this amazing ammount of colors and feelings, complete disconnection from reality but at the same time having reality crashed on me. After that experience I believe I can handle anything.

OfflineBlakCox
Stranger
Male
    #11722039 - 12/26/09 04:17 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.herbalfire.com/
Very good site for seeds and salvia

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11722059 - 12/26/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You're not likely to have an out of this world trip on LSA.  As Hydroponics said, at a certain point the negative side effects get stronger without increasing the positive side effects.  It's not like LSD where you can take 30 hits and have a pleasant but earthshattering experience.

I have heard that you can get better effects from extracting into a crystal.  Gotta look that up though, as I don't know how to do it.  I do know that CWE reduces nausea for me, but still, at a certain point, the negative effects increase drastically and I don't trip harder.

For an earthshattering experience, I'd order 5-10 feet of Trichocereus bridgesii and eat as much as you can until you can no longer sit up.  Then lay down and close your eyes and go to space.  You'll need more than 20$ for that though.

Make sure you order the Hawaiian strain, and not the HBWR from Ghana or India. 

Edited by BothHands (12/26/09 04:24 PM)

InvisibleJanamil

#11722108 - 12/26/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm, well I was thinking 10 seeds for myself, just incase. Im a hard head on lots of drugs and I weigh 220 so I believe that would be the best. I donno I could spend 40 bucks but I want a 20 sack, I havent smoked weed in soooo long and itll help with the LSA. Definitely.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11722120 - 12/26/09 04:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Weed makes almost everything better.  Especially psychedelics.  Psychedelics and food. :grin:

If you haven't smoked in forever, you probably only need a gram.  With low tolerance a gram can last me a week.

Edited by BothHands (12/26/09 04:39 PM)

OfflineTheMadCapLaughed
Stranger
    #22023121 - 07/31/15 05:33 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

i dont trust ebay seeds for a few particular reasons. amazon too only has woolly morning glory, which is good, but its an indian strain.

just go to hawaiianbabywoodrose.com they have real the untreated seeds that are also the cheapest.

--------------------
a hundred hands working on a musical of old.

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

Re: Best place to buy HBWR seeds/Morning glory? [Re: TheMadCapLaughed]
    #22025532 - 07/31/15 06:17 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

With 10 seeds you're going to get massive vasoconstriction most likely.  It's a very sedating, poisoned feeling with very little visuals but massive introspective mindfuck where you'll be analyzing everything in your life and what you're doing wrong and beating yourself up.  Walking seems impossible, you just want to lay down and feel like shit until it's over. 

That was my and my gf's experience with seeds from 3 different vendors before I finally gave up and found out about Cacti and 4-sub tryptamines.

--------------------

OfflineCisnbrn96
Stranger
    #22706202 - 12/27/15 04:40 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Hey I was wondering what was the best website to get bhwr seeds so that I get my money's worth. Money's no problem but I don't want bunk seeds

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#22706234 - 12/27/15 04:40 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
dont bump dead threads guys.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies