Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Who are you? Who do you want to be? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1171307 - 12/26/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I am Matt/Strumpling

I am Brundle/Fly... (I hate when experiments go awry!)

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Who are you? Who do you want to be? [Re: Swami]
    #1171316 - 12/26/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

lol man - Cheers!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinemunchi
******phfyl******

Loc: nm
Re: Who are you? Who do you want to be? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1171388 - 12/26/02 11:35 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i think i would have to go with soylent green , only i think i know or have found a part of who i really am , the more and more i think of it , i think of life as a journey & not just this life and i am what i make my journey , or what happens in my journey . i live and learn from my experiences , i don't really think i am somebody. its hard to explain , but thats somewhat how i feel on this subject . as to who i want to be , i don't think i want to be anything , i know i want to gain knowledge and understand the bigger picture a little more . but that can only come with time , so i try to live in the now , and stop hoping for the future , because the future will be whatever it turns out to be .

--------------------
What dreaming does is give us the fluidity to enter into other
worlds by destroying our sense of knowing this world.

Anonymous

Re: Who are you? Who do you want to be? [Re: Swami]
    #1171436 - 12/26/02 11:58 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Nice. Here we are trying desperately to have a serious philosophical inquiry and you and a couple of your cohorts are kicking a hacky sack around.

[goes back to reading]

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Who are you? Who do you want to be? [Re: Revelation]
    #1171540 - 12/26/02 01:12 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"i"  "think" and "feel" like "im" just a user of conciousness. on a ride, a journey, what i am i cant say. to say that im like anything i feel like its like saying an ice cube will always be ice, when it wont, it will melt or get smashed into something and wont be ice anymore, it changes. what fundamentally lies underneath?i dont know... a vast array of different elements spanning experiences, understandings, learning, growing? if i were to choose a profession in this world? an architect... so far as of now. i like making things, playing with my hands using my visions to contruct a new better developed world around me. i think before i took shrooms i was getting lost in "conventional thought" . b/w daily duties and relationship problems, along  with my own problems i started to lose sight of who i really was or wanted to be. and lately just realizing,really realizing and making a point to do what i want to do, explore my own life, not be hindered on how i should be in others eyes or societies view on "life" or how i should be in their standards.

only time taking shrooms, we lit up a bowl about 4 hours into the trip and im just looking at the pipe and i see my reflection, but whats behind "me" is another world... and when i look at "me". im smiling  :laugh: looking around myself in wonder at this amazing world :ooo:, it was like being in a lucid dream only real  , better looking than the hazy reality i was used to and much more real than any dream i had. i was looking into myself, who i wanted to be, where i wanted to be. in peace, the dreamer i am, but the wanting to look beyond... maybe the 4th dimension? a new planet... maybe. this is when i realized what i really wanted to do was be an architect. i thought hmmmm, maybe i can help construct a new infrastructure for the planet. away from the drab depressing wasteful harmful structures we have now, to efficient, enlightening, peacful, magnificent structures designed for max efficency and usage (?) . thats all to say that for some reason or another we are all still alive going on with our monotonous routine in this world we have so become accustomed to. unless i join aliens, or something i really dont know whats going to happen in my life or where i will end up or what is to become of that vague forever changing thing we call "ourselves". :smile:

--------------------
What?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder