Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
A trip story
    #1171538 - 12/26/02 03:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Last Saturday, I was in my basement, tripping with the girl I love. It was her first time using mushrooms. She didn't know I loved her then...

We were talking about anything, simply opening up to each other... we started coming down, and we got in bed.

I had never felt this way before. It was just the two of us, a few sheets cutting us from the problems of the world. It was a feeling of satisfaction, mixed with an incredible desire towards her, but I was avoiding obvious physical contact, as if she was fragile, as if she was going to break apart, or fly away, if I wasn't careful...

It's like wanting to desire, but in a playful way.

Her eyes were covered with a detailed pattern, some sort of reproduction of our shared wonder; her eyes were fluid, clear, opened up... "I could spend my whole life just looking in your eyes, it's incredible, I can read you, share your emotions...."; she answered, "Our eyes are like our windows on the world..."

We stayed in bed, feeling secure, until 5:30PM the next day. During the night, we ended up taking each other's hand... I, at one point, passed a few fingers on her face; I felt incredible, I felt good, because I knew that she was there for me, and that nothing could stop it. It's such a powerful, such an overwhelming feeling...

She knows I have feelings for her now. She has "some kind of feelings" for me too, but she said that she wasn't able to give details yet...

She's had very bad experiences with guys before, and she said that she didn't want that to happen with me too. She said that it's become automatic, that she tries to ignore love, but she said that she needed time. I don't know how it'll turn out...

I told her I was stressed over this, and she said that she wasn't, and that it "wasn't a bad feeling when she thought about it". I don't know if that means anything...

I'll keep you all up to date, if you want.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: A trip story [Re: Meph]
    #1171553 - 12/26/02 03:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Wonderful.

Love is a fantastic boundless journey. Be gentle, patient and caring on the way.

Be sure to save this thread so she can read it, in time.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1171558 - 12/26/02 03:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

How old are you Meph?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Re: A trip story [Re: Strumpling]
    #1171561 - 12/26/02 03:25 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sixteen...

Young indeed. She's a year older than me, though.

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #1171566 - 12/26/02 03:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It is best not to just come out and say your under 18, granted that most people who use this site are anyways : )

How old are you anyways?

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Re: A trip story [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #1171568 - 12/26/02 03:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm confused...

--------------------

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1172053 - 12/26/02 06:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

very cute story. sounds nice n comfy to be in bed with someone you care about. i think things will work us. keep posting :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1172281 - 12/26/02 07:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

In my opinion, one shouldn't fool one's self into love at such a young age - you have many more years and many more women to work though :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

#1173205 - 12/27/02 07:55 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Strumpling, I know, but hey - I need the experience! And it feels so good anyways, and I don't think I should keep myself from living good things!

Anyways, she's coming to sleep over tonight again. I don't know what'll happen. I'll keep you all updated.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1173332 - 12/27/02 08:47 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

then you should have sex with her quickly or you'll be stuck in "Friendsville" forever. Seriously dude..

--------------------

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

#1173342 - 12/27/02 08:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Bah.

Sex is fun, but it's not my main concern right now...

--------------------

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
    #1173819 - 12/27/02 12:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Look at the bright side: at least he doesn't abuse mushrooms. I have nothing wrong with young people doing drugs as long as they don't abuse them. Your trip experience was one of many great ones. Its kind of hard to find a girl out there that shares the same interests without being drugged to do so.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Re: A trip story [Re: TinMan]
    #1175154 - 12/28/02 12:05 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hehe!

We went out to see LOTR, and we were home at about midnight... we just sat in my basement for a very long time, and talked. We wanted to prepare the beds, and I asked her where she wanted me to sleep; she told me, laughing, that it wasn't for her to decide. I told her it was, because she was the one who was uncertain about the whole thing that happenned last time.

We quickly got on the subject; we talked about what it would be like if we were together. She told me that she had imagined being with me before, and that she thought it would be nice.

Anyways, we ended up sharing the same bed again. We talked a little, and she got sleepy, but she ended up taking my hand... I thought "here we go again!"...

I can't remember much of what happenned, because I was incredibly tired. However, I know that we woke up some time during the night, and that we were physically very close to each other, and we pretty much ended up cuddling for many hours... nothing really big, you know, but it was more than enough to satisfy me. I simply loved being right next to her like that, it was warm and very comforting, both physically and mentally.

At some time, she put her finger on my lips, and I ended up gently biting it and playing with it with my tongue. She did the same, and I was nervous, not because of what was happenning, but because I knew that we would not just forget all of what was happenning. We would talk about it soon, and what made me nervous is my uncertainty towards what she was going to say.

We stayed silent the whole time. We giggled a little, but passed no comments.

I gently put my lips on her neck, and then on her cheek, and she then turned her head towards me, and we kissed, we kissed for a long time...

I knew something was up then... when we stopped, I said, "So?..."

Altough I knew she liked it, she wasn't feeling comfortable with the idea of explaining what she was thinking, I could feel it. But we got on the subject again, and we talked, and cuddled, and she told me that we "obviously both had feelings for each other"... I was in heaven!

We stayed in bed for a few more hours, just talking and feeling good. She left early, because she had to visit someone, but I am left with the reassuring thought that we are together now, probably for a long time.

She explained to me why she was feeling uncertain before; she had promised herself, a few months ago, after having put an end to a long relationship, that she would not go out with anybody again for five years. She told me she knew it was stupid, but she couldn't help it. She knows that most relationships between people of our age end up because of dumb and pointless fights; I agreed, but added that I could not imagine having a dumb fight with her. We are both people who think a lot when it comes to human relations, and even though I've only known her for a few months, I am aware that we are both very comfortable with each other, and that it will be hard to pull us apart.

Feel free to comment or ask questions!

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1175359 - 12/28/02 02:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Can't be long now....

--------------------

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

#1175380 - 12/28/02 02:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Can't be long now....

Until what?

--------------------

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
    #1176440 - 12/29/02 04:32 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i hope it works out for you. i think its great that you are sixteen and you are embracing an 'alternative lifestyle' safely and sensibly. keep us posted.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineShrewDigsby
Toker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shrewtown somewhere near ...
Re: A trip story [Re: mikey_]
    #1239489 - 01/22/03 12:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

bump

I want to know what's happened??? I'm not really interested in your romantic story telling, but am curious to know if she's returning your feelings.

It's cool to be young and fall into romantic relationships. Everything seems so big. I wish love was still that way as you get older, but it just isn't. It isn't for good reasons, but atleast it is when you're young.

Keep havin fun man, good for you and your girl. Enjoy these days cuz they'll make awesome memories.

--------------------
Marijuana is a horticultural plant.  Hemp is an industrial weed.  I believe they were both provided to us by GOD to use and enjoy.

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1239802 - 01/22/03 01:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hope things work out for ya bro...I know how special it is to trip with someone special and stare into their eyes..

Offlinehuboldium
Re: A trip story [Re: forevadazin]
    #1239862 - 01/22/03 01:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you are a lucky man, dont take her for granted

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Re: A trip story [Re: ShrewDigsby]
    #1239888 - 01/22/03 02:05 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, I am still with her. I can safely say that she is the most amazing person I have ever met; I am incredibly grateful to be with her.

Every day, she surprises me some more.

From an introspective point of view, I think our relationship is very stable.

I'm going to be tripping with her again next weekend. I'll be sure to post the trip report. I'll add a link to this thread when I do, too.

Thanks for being curious guys!  :smirk:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports