Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #1171208 - 12/26/02 11:30 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I would like to discuss the following text with you. If you think is wrong or right. Lets have a nice conversation :wink: Thanx :

As my cultivation experience grows a bit and a bit as time go by, I am involving myself to new species, which creates the need of someone to supply them. Vendors are definitely welcomed and all of us at some time may have been customers, but the real joy of this lovely effort called ?personal mushroom cultivation? comes when you trade spores and myc with others, that share a similar madness like yours, even though you don?t know them because they are thousand miles away. And this enthusiasm is high only to those who have the will to go offline and continue thinking about this expanded of many forums cyber-community, so as to actually do it and make a nice packet and move themselves up to the post office.

I was thinking that those of us who have only good feelings to share with the others should prevent themselves somehow from unexpected dissapointments. As our whole cyber-friendship is based on the informative character of the forum, I thought that we should share info between us if someone is known to be trusted. So this is how the idea of TCF, the Trusted Cultivation Fellowship, was born inside my wycked head. And as TCF will be a child of thirst for joy, no negative information will be stored.

The mainframe goes like this. If I have done trade with someone and I trust him, then I can be the link-of-trust to someone else who wanna trade with the first man. That bonds us together and make the ?trade? go a bit further; ?send and you will receive, for sure?.

Lets say that my need is a print that e.g. Zeronio has it. We PM each other, agree a trade or whatever but I can never be sure how trustful is he, until the trade is completed succesfully. But I may trust someone else e.g. Anno and [hypothetically in the example] he trusts Zeronio. That makes Anno the link-of-trust between me and Zeronio and I can be little more sure that I am dealing with a good man.

My little wycked Wyckeon, what is exactly the purpose of this thought? Apart from being safer, obviously. There must be something else hidden in your wycked words.

If most moderators and highly experienced cultivators like the idea, TCF will try to make basic principles inside Shroomery as standards, as truths, as reality. We want to do little things for our cyber-friends and community when we are not online. We want to make real xmas-cards to send them. To learn how to be kind and how to accept kindness. If the fellowship is around and known as e.g. a site on the net with our nicks at shroomery, there will be a high percentage of newbies that are just entering this internet mushroom cultivation place that will learn to actually send to other people and feel the joy of receiving a letter or even a package. They will take this way of things as the standard way. They will feel warm and kindness, they will feel what the real message of shroomin? is; love life.

:laugh: Merry Christmas to All :laugh:

Wyckeon by

The living ghost of Kykeon

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: TCF [Re: kykeon]
    #1172840 - 12/27/02 02:00 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

[Re: ]
    #1172855 - 12/27/02 02:26 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Re: TCF [Re: ]
    #1172875 - 12/27/02 03:36 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

lol :grin: thanx Ancient Greek :wink:

i know there is a "spore trade" thread about this. but i am proposing an idea to go BEYOND spore trading, with four characteristics/differencies:

1) NO negative information is stored
2) There will be TCF or whatever like an umbrella, so its different to be "a member of TCF" than "your nick posted as trusted in some thread by someone who maybe your puppet also"
3) TCF or whatever will provide link-of-trust certificates to members who wish to trade with someone. If your friend has a friend, he is your friend also :wink:

and last but not least

4) TCF or whatever can eliminate TRADE with something better: OFFER. I dont like trading at all Its so bad. Its like saying "i have something that will make you happy, but why bother sending it if u dont give me something that i need?" thats trade alright. But i hate this. I prefer "i have something that will make you happy, so i am gonna send it, expecting nothing in return". And as TCF members are first-of-all trusted cyber-friends, this generosity will come back, as love comes back always :wink: 

The living ghost of Kykeon

Loc: Russia
Re: TCF [Re: kykeon]
    #1172957 - 12/27/02 05:17 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thats so crazy, its just might work!

Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Loc: The Low Lands
Re: TCF [Re: ]
    #1176511 - 12/29/02 05:43 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Cheers for Kykeon ......

"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback