Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDeliciousVinyl
Male

Got an M.I.C. the other night...
    #11711728 - 12/24/09 02:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So Tuesday night was the first night I had stayed at my house the entire break as I have stayed in Austin working; but seeing as how i was let go, I had some time to go hang out for a night or two.

So I get back home around 4 and just kind of hang out for the night, have dinner with my parents, discuss my epic failure of a semester and talk about what i'm going to do next. We speak very very briefly and my parents mostly plan on talking to me the following night, so as soon as we get back home I head out cause i know by now my friends are getting ready to get some drinking/smoking done.

I head over to my friends place, which luckily enough is in walking distance from my house. My parents tend to be worried about me when i go out, because i got in trouble for partying alot late in high school and got an mic the summer after my freshman year of college, which coincidentally hindered my first acid trip that had been planned for weeks.:frown:Story
But anyways they feel slightly more at ease because i walk out of there. My mom said to call if i'd be late the usual.

So i get there and i get to see my friends who i haven't seen awhile as well as many of their parents, all of who i'd rather not be stuck talking to while drinking. not that we're pounding beers, the party is planned to be moved. The parents are wasted or nearing it.

So we head out to go to the other house, i catch a ride and we smoke a small bowl on the way there. Theres chili waiting for us and cornbread which is still baking. this was awesome :blazed:. So we head outside to their courtyard type thing and everyone sits by the fire and we proceed to get drunk, i shotgun one beer, and mostly just drink a few quickly, i've had a few i'm not too drunk.

A few of us break off and go smoke a fatty upfront. I'm fucking blazed when we go back to the party, some people were leaving, I noticed the awkward high shit that tends to happen when i'm high, but it was mostly when i said goodbye to an old girlfriend, she was just being awkward. i dunno maybe she wants to get dicked down.

My friend P. and i are the most stoned and we both are pretty fucked up, we're hungry as shit, and all we want is to go inside and eat chili. But all of the mom's were sitting right there, right in my path to the sweet sweet chili deliciousness. We get our shit together and head in, i regret it immediately. I'm obviously not all there, i have conversations about cornbread with one mom. Then the other makes me call her son, i slowly headed to the door after i had talked to him, my friend is still talking to the moms, as i start to leave, while still talking he slowly walks backwards towards the exit. I can't open the fucking screen door haha. we looked like fucking fools.

Thing s carry on and three of my friends show up i realize how drunk i am at this point. very. They are drunk to so it's cool. Pretty much everyone bailed to go smoke, but then one group broke off to go to a bar on broadway. I didn't even have an i.d., so even though it worked in my favor it was a bad idea. Four of us roll up to the bar and my three friends show the bouncer their fake i.d's, i fucking stumble up and tell the guy I'm just with my friends I'm not going to drink and give him my i.d. which clearly says I'm 20.

I immediately go in there and order a Guinness on tap. The first time i've had one..... It was fucking delicious, i drink it fairly quickly we we're there maybe 20 minutes, then we went back to my friends house where we planned on smoking a blunt.

This friend lives literally a little over a block from me, and these blocks are not that big. We smoke the blunt and since I'm a few minutes late, i have to head out right after smoking it.

There are no cars out nothing, i walk to the end of his block, there is a car at the redlight up the block behind me. I cross the street and pass under the lights and go towards mine, i maybe make it past one house on my block when a car pulls up behind me and i hear "do you need any help" or possibly "where are you heading" i'm not sure exactly, but i say 248"my street", right up the street. He asks where i'm coming from, i say right up the street at my friends house.

He asks me how much I've had to drink.... i didn't know what to say, i panicked in the situation and rationalized if i admitted i had had one or two and explain it was with very close friends of the family it would be cool. I foolishly say a few beers.

Next thing i know i'm in front of his car, another pig shows up and the both basically pat me down, and give me a talk about how at this age my body is still developing, at this point i am well in control of myself. They say the can smell alcohol and I'm going to get an M.I.C. my dad has to go get his his car, drive 20 seconds to come get.

It was funny, i tried to talk with them and basically just argue my opinion of the matter, while stating i understand the law . Like i said, i was never behind the wheel and i was just walking home, minding my own business. One says we'll when you're drunk and you're walking home at night you get on the wrong side of the street a car will maybe not see you and hit you. I  was ON fucking correct side of the street ,he quickly shuts the fuck up, and the other one asks me where my dad is. He get's there and is obviously pissed, the cops tell him what happened and accuse me of stumbling, i may have, but i don't know, I'd like to watch the dash cam. eventually I'm taken home where i get bitched out.

Honestly it was deserved, I'm still on probation for the first one. :frown:

my life sucks right now,
but hey my friends dad is a lawyer and he took my ticket and said don't worry about it. I'm not sure what he's going to do, but he's helped a few of my friends before.

Well that's my story, gotta start looking for a new job. I may start serving at a pretty legit restaurant within the next few weeks soon which will be cool.

All in all it was a very fun night, and i got to spend some time with my friends at the expense of my record...
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Community >> The Pub