Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineSerialDiscrepancy
Stranger

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Therian]
    #11703195 - 12/22/09 10:35 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Go to jail its super racist there...Im not a big fan of black people most of them just have that mentality "know what im saying"

--------------------

Edited by SerialDiscrepancy (12/22/09 10:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #11706172 - 12/23/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
Poid said:
Quote:

What the fuck is an "anti-Semitic"?

Up until you said this I was willing to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I think you meant to say 'anti-Semetic'. :lol:

Quote:

Therian said:
When you came to this country by swimming the Rio Grande did you lose your life jacket and your head go under for an extended period of time? I think you may have experienced neural trauma/anoxia.

:lol:, I was born here! :smile2:

Quote:

Therian said:
When you stated you are distinct from others due to the fact you are Mexican you were missing the point.

Probably, but I just wanted to make it clear that Mexicans are not white. :hauntingguy:

Quote:

Therian said:
The point being the Dept. of justice its self is racist as hell.

You don't seem to have much of a problem with racism against Blacks and Mexicans. :shrug:

Quote:

Therian said:
Apparently the statistics were too discriminatory to the minorities that they were compiling data on. Hispanics, whites, Arabs, etc. are all considered white when compiling crime data for perps, but not for victims!

I got that.

Quote:

Therian said:
Basically what this means is when a Hispanic commits a hate crime against a black for instance it is shown in their stats that a WHITE committed a crime against a black. This artificially inflates crime rates by whites. To make things worse Hispanics CAN BE a separate race when it comes to them being victims of crime.

So how many more White cops are there than colored ones? :strokebeard:

I guess it wouldn't make a difference, right? Seeing as White people aren't racist and all. :rofl2:

Quote:

Therian said:
Thus Hispanics can NEVER commit a hate crime but can be a victim of one.

Well that's not my fucking fault, that's the fault of the dumb asses who compiled those statistics.

Quote:

Therian said:
I guess if one Hispanic murders another the DOJ's statistics make it look like a white committed a crime against a Hispanic. If a Hispanic or North African rapes someone it once again skews the crime statistics making it seem as though a white committed the crime.

You can stop repeating yourself now! :nut:

Quote:

Therian said:
Sounds like the typical minority cry of always being the victim and never the perp, regardless of whether or not they committed the crime. What is kind of odd is that when it comes to federal benefits and entitlements the whites suddenly are categorized in

That is odd; what is the race of people making these statistics? :strokebeard2:

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

Do you have any proof that this one race singles out another to rape, murder beat, and rob, based on the color of their skin alone?

Yes, the stats prove this beyond the shadow of a doubt.

No, the stats only prove that the crime was committed, but it says nothing about the motivation.

:failboat:

What is your problem with Obama, the self-hating White man, anyways? :what:

:obamadre:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Edited by Poid (12/23/09 01:50 PM)

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Loc: Your computer screen
    #11706297 - 12/23/09 01:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

No scientist or statistician with half a brain would come to the conclusion that you come to based off of those statistics alone.  To say that blacks are more racist than whites soley based on the fact that black-on-white crime is higher than white-on-black crime is poor logic to say the least.

Quote:

No, its obvious that you are wrong. Since when does a perp get a financial reward from rape?

What's the ratio of black-to-white Victoria Secret models out there?  The ratio of black-to-white playboy models?  The ratio of black-to-white women sexually portrayed on television?  My point is that it's white women who typically define sexuality... what is hot.  That could explain the reason why black men would rather fuck a white women than a black one. 

Quote:

When do they derive an increase in income from beating someone?

I gave the distribution of money as one example.  Do you have proof that the only reason they're beating the person is because of the color of their skin?

Quote:

Also, the most common victim of interracial hate crimes are white males that live in the same communities as the blacks. They both come from similar socio economic backgrounds, living in the same neighborhoods. They are targeted because they make easier/better victims and blacks hate them.

Can I get a source for the claim that the majority of hate crime victims are white males that are of the same socioeconomic status of the blacks that are committing the crimes?

Quote:

I suppose that when all the whites were beaten during the riots they were from the wealthy side of L.A.? No, it was done out of hatred. If it was only for money then why did black shop owners spray paint "black owned" on the outside of their businesses to keep from getting shot/robbed? Because they and everyone else knows the blacks hate the whites are were willing to do them great bodily harm and burn down their businesses, but not the black owned ones. Obviously money is not the factor.

And how many years ago were the L.A. riots?  Is that your proof?  An even that happened over 15 years ago in one city?  You're going to have to do better than that if you're making the claim that the entire black race residing in America is much more racist than whites at this current time.

Hey man, I'm not saying blacks aren't more racist than whites and I'm not saying the opposite, either.  I'm just saying that your crime stats are not substantial proof of your hypothesis.

--------------------
No knowledge can be certain, if it is not based
upon mathematics or upon some other knowledge
which is itself based upon the mathematical
sciences.
  -Leonardo da Vinci (1425-1519)

Speak well of your enemies.  After all, you made them.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: pothead_bob]
    #11709174 - 12/23/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pothead_bob said:
Of course there's a such thing as 'inexactly' or almost equal.  The term even has its own symbols.

Quote:

What provides greater proof of racism than when one race singles out another to rape, murder, beat, and rob them? If this is the case then blacks are like 50 times more racist than whites. As a white you are like 50 times more likely to be murdered, raped, beaten and robbed from a black than the other way around. Blacks=12% of the population. 6%=black males. 2%=black males between the ages of 18 and 45. 85% of all violent crime is committed by this 2%. This is basic verifiable statistical fact. We don't have a gun problem in this country, we have a black male problem. Blacks are more likely to be the perpetrators of hate crimes and less likely to be the victims. The most frequent victim of interracial violence? White males. The most likely to be anti-Semitic? Blacks. http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2007/05/blacks_are_more_raci.html

I think before you could make such a correlation and use this as evidence that blacks are more racist than whites you have to ask yourself, 'where's the money'?

If, on average, whites are more wealthy than blacks, then it's only obvious that more crimes would be committed against whites.

A more appropriate source of proof would be a national survey that assesses attitudes of blacks and whites towards both races.  Preferably, such a study would break opinion down based on geographical location and family income.

Pretty sure there are more poor white than poor black, given the demographics in the USA.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

OfflineMr. Mushroom
Mrs. Mushrooms <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #11709180 - 12/23/09 10:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

No. Just a tool, i thought everyone knew that.

--------------------
"When the world starts going to shit....grow mushrooms!"
:mushroom2:

I lost my mind, its somewhere out there stranded!

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Mr. Mushroom]
    #11710360 - 12/24/09 04:28 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I think you meant to say 'anti-Semetic'.

No I didn't. Only a self proclaimed Mexican with sophobia would would laugh at their own ignorance. Don't they have a Spanglish dictionary at the chop shop?

Antisemitism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice against or hostility towards Jews

Anti-Semitic incidents increase in Argentina

Quote:

I guess it wouldn't make a difference, right? Seeing as White people aren't racist and all

Who said that? It has been said that minorities can't be racists. By default when the term racist is used one immediately assumes it is a Caucasian towards a minority. Minorities have stated that it is impossible for them to be racists. How is this possible?

Quote:

What's the ratio of black-to-white Victoria Secret models out there?  The ratio of black-to-white playboy models?  The ratio of black-to-white women sexually portrayed on television?  My point is that it's white women who typically define sexuality... what is hot.  That could explain the reason why black men would rather fuck a white women than a black one. 

Dude, I laughed my ass off. I have an idea, why don't you contact the FBI and tell them you found the cause of the hugely disproportionate amount of black on white rape. Its the fault of Victoria's secret! Maybe if they pull the ads the rape stats would drop significantly. Also tell them if black women weren't so damn ugly their men wouldn't have to rape white women.

Quote:

You're going to have to do better than that if you're making the claim that the entire black race residing in America is much more racist than whites at this current time.

This post could go on and on. Here is one poll conducted that you may find interesting.

"Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category."

"In other words, those Americans who are most likely to have negative attitudes toward Jews are also noticeably more likely than the rest of the population to hold intolerant beliefs about other groups, such as immigrants, gays or people of other races."

http://www.adl.org/antisemitism_survey/survey_print.asp

Here is just one study that shows blacks on average are FOUR times more likely to be racist.

What I find ridiculous is when blacks make perceived innocuous statements, when in fact if a white made those very same comments they would be labeled a racist/fired/barred, etc. Just the other day the congressional black caucus told Obama not to forget what color he was. Can you imagine if white leaders openly said something like this? He then gave 6 billion dollars for an all black initiative to help fight poverty and aid with community programs. How about the fact that more whites live in poverty than blacks. Where is the all Caucasian or all Hispanic initiatives? I think obama needs to be told not to forget about his other color.

Quote:

Can I get a source for the claim that the majority of hate crime victims are white males that are of the same socioeconomic status of the blacks that are committing the crimes?

'Hate crime' victims:

Young, poor, white
210,000 targeted annually

due to bias, statistics show

WASHINGTON %u2013 The most likely victim of a hate crime in the U.S. is a poor, young, white, single urban dweller, according to an analysis of Justice Department statistics collected from between July 2000 and December 2003.

A November report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics detailing a study of 210,000 "hate crimes" a year during that period has gone virtually unreported by the U.S. press.

But it does contain some surprising numbers. While race is, by far, the No. 1 factor cited as the reason for hate crimes, blacks are slightly less likely to be victims and far more likely to be perpetrators, the statistics show.

Quote:

No, the stats only prove that the crime was committed, but it says nothing about the motivation

Quote:

I gave the distribution of money as one example.  Do you have proof that the only reason they're beating the person is because of the color of their skin?

Do you not know the defining characteristics/meaning of a "hate crime"?

The data 
  The data reveal two causes of white victimization by blacks. First, a black is 3 times more likely than a white to commit violent crime. However, as a neighborhood turns black, this factor could increase black-on-white violence at most by a factor of 3, and then only when a neighborhood is virtually all black. The observed level of white victimization is much too high to blame on general tendencies of blacks to be violent. A more important reason is simply that blacks prefer white victims. 

The best and most complete evidence comes from the Justice Department. Its annual National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) canvasses a representative sample of about 80,000 Americans, from roughly 43,000 households. From this survey, a picture of crime is painted by its victims. The last full report of the NCVS was issued in 1994. From it we learn that blacks committed 1,600,951 violent crimes against whites. In the same year, whites committed 165,345 such offenses against blacks. Despite being only 13 percent of the population, blacks committed more than 90 percent of the violent interracial crime. Less than 15 percent of these had robbery as a motive. The rest were assaults and rapes. 

The asymmetry of interracial crime goes still deeper. More than half the violence committed by blacks is directed against whites, 57 percent in 1994. Less than 3 percent of the violence committed by whites is directed against blacks. Population and NCVS statistics reveal that in 1994 a black was 64 times more likely to attack a white than vice versa. In the city, the races live mostly apart from one another, so that the most convenient victims of thugs are others of the same race. Only a hunter's mentality could account for the data. Given a choice, a black thug will select a white victim. Ironically, so will a white thug. 

How much more do you need? 

Quote:

What is your problem with Obama, the self-hating White man, anyways?

Actually I believe that is rather insightful. I think perhaps he is a biracial man that hates his white side. you know
the side that fed, housed,clothed, provided for his medical attention, and saved to put him into a private school. This guy is 10 times whiter than I am.

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#11711334 - 12/24/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

OTIO :whatever:

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #11711703 - 12/24/09 12:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Pretty sure there are more poor white than poor black, given the demographics in the USA.

Doesn't matter.  I asked who had the money, not who doesn't have the money.  It makes logical sense that the ppl who don't have the money will steal from those who do have it.  To counter your remark, I'd say that more wealth resides in the  hands of white ppl than blacks, even after adjusting for the difference in populations of the two groups.  Thus, poor white ppl would be stealing from rich white ppls and that wouldn't even be counted in the 'interracial' crime stats.

--------------------
sciences.

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

#11711938 - 12/24/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dude, I laughed my ass off. I have an idea, why don't you contact the FBI and tell them you found the cause of the hugely disproportionate amount of black on white rape. Its the fault of Victoria's secret! Maybe if they pull the ads the rape stats would drop significantly. Also tell them if black women weren't so damn ugly their men wouldn't have to rape white women.

Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me that the media doesn't influence what is considered attractive in a society?

Quote:

How much more do you need? 

Okay, I'll ask u again:

Quote:

By source, I mean an actual source.  Like a respectable, unbiased website or scientific journal.

--------------------
sciences.

OfflineSerialDiscrepancy
Stranger

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: pothead_bob]
    #11712044 - 12/24/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

screw blacks in America they dont do shit but complain and make excuses and blame every one but themselves for there problems..and obama is just a puppet any way..the banks corporations and religious institutions run shit..and a brain washed America is to fucking blind to anything about it...fuck your mind.fuck your soul,fuck your rights..because you dont have rights you have privileges..and if you dont like my opinion,fuck off and jump in line with the sheep

--------------------

Edited by SerialDiscrepancy (12/24/09 01:28 PM)

InvisibleGI_Luvmoney
Vote Republican!
 User Gallery

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: SerialDiscrepancy]
    #11712143 - 12/24/09 01:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Look at all the complaints over here: http://www.chimpout.com/forum/index.php

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #11712853 - 12/24/09 03:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

I guess it wouldn't make a difference, right? Seeing as White people aren't racist and all

Who said that? It has been said that minorities can't be racists.

Who said that? :lol:

Quote:

Therian said:
By default when the term racist is used one immediately assumes it is a Caucasian towards a minority.

That's bullshit, who assumes this? 

Quote:

Therian said:
Minorities have stated that it is impossible for them to be racists. How is this possible?

Who cares if a handful of minorities have stated this? I'm Mexican, and I've seen racism coming from all races.

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

No, the stats only prove that the crime was committed, but it says nothing about the motivation

Quote:

Do you not know the defining characteristics/meaning of a "hate crime"?

You didn't mention that these are statistics of people who were charged with "hate crimes"; either way, I would imagine that it would be hard to defend yourself against a hate crime if you're a minority in court room full of White people. :shrug:

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

What is your problem with Obama, the self-hating White man, anyways?

Actually I believe that is rather insightful. I think perhaps he is a biracial man that hates his white side. you know
the side that fed, housed,clothed, provided for his medical attention, and saved to put him into a private school. This guy is 10 times whiter than I am.

:lol:, so I take it that you don't have a problem with racism, only racism towards White people? :strokebeard:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlineganja_guru
Strangest Stranger
Male

#12054312 - 02/18/10 02:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well yes i agree i have not opressed anyone ethier and we arent held in special regaurd when we go in for a job and dont get it because of mine/your skin color because they need a black or mexican to even it out.
What i was getting at is that whites have ran the world for a good long while,and not the nice humanity loveing kind.The war mongering oppressive type for hundreds of years.

We are all human and all have no neanderthal gene in our dna so to me we are all the same and this shouldnt even be a issue.The fact that it is,is another reson for me to hate the world that has came to be.
I love all of you as my family,lets try to spread the peace cause if we dont now then when?
great vibes to all of you.

InvisibleGI_Luvmoney
Vote Republican!
 User Gallery

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: ganja_guru]
    #12054806 - 02/18/10 03:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The word racist doesn't make sense.  Race implies difference and racist denies difference.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #12054832 - 02/18/10 03:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's funny, considering you've used the term with this account and many of your others.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom