Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGI_Luvmoney
Vote Republican!
 User Gallery

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Poid]
    #11679557 - 12/19/09 10:38 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: justAkid]
    #11684905 - 12/20/09 09:52 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

justAkid said:
All I have to say is "God Damn America"

Very impressive good sir.  You have proved Obama is a racist without even using his book, or mentioning his twenty year attendance in Jeremiah Wright's (funny he was named after a Jew and he hates Jews so much) church.

Just for you that are wondering, Obama's writes about shutting off his grandparents (white) by locking his door as a teenager and reading countless books by rascist black authors.

Then we have Trinity church.  I won't go into Jeremiah Wright because anyone with half a brain knows this guy is rascist as shit.  But Trinity church once named Louis Farrahkan their man of the year.  Louis Farrahkan has called Judiasm a gutter religion, and has remarked that white people are subhuman and not fully evolved.  This is the kind of man Obama was told to admire for twenty years.

I can only imagine how thoughtless one had to be to vote for this guy.

i can only imagine how thoughtless one must be with a mind like yours

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: justAkid]
    #11685224 - 12/20/09 11:51 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

justAkid said:
All I have to say is "God Damn America"

Very impressive good sir.  You have proved Obama is a racist without even using his book, or mentioning his twenty year attendance in Jeremiah Wright's (funny he was named after a Jew and he hates Jews so much) church.

Just for you that are wondering, Obama's writes about shutting off his grandparents (white) by locking his door as a teenager and reading countless books by rascist black authors.

Then we have Trinity church.  I won't go into Jeremiah Wright because anyone with half a brain knows this guy is rascist as shit.  But Trinity church once named Louis Farrahkan their man of the year.  Louis Farrahkan has called Judiasm a gutter religion, and has remarked that white people are subhuman and not fully evolved.  This is the kind of man Obama was told to admire for twenty years.

I can only imagine how thoughtless one had to be to vote for this guy.

It's funny that a self-admitted Jew hater is calling someone else racist.

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Redstorm]
    #11685239 - 12/20/09 11:54 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

its only funny to sheeple like us. never forget that the stormfront crew are far more enlightened than the rest of us.

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11685454 - 12/20/09 12:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Not only is he a racist and hates America his wookie wife is the same way. Ive found on average that black people are far more racist then white people in general.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #11687201 - 12/20/09 05:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Ive found on average that black people are far more racist then white people in general.

I've found that every race is probably equally as racist as every other race. :shrug:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #11687212 - 12/20/09 05:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Ive found on average that black people are far more racist then white people in general.

I've found that every race is probably equally as racist as every other race. :shrug:

Really?  Exactly equal, huh?  How odd.  What an incredible occurrence that would be.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11687215 - 12/20/09 06:00 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Exactly equal, huh?

I don't believe that is what I typed. :shrug:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#11687327 - 12/20/09 06:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Your beliefs are irrelevant.  There is no such thing as inexactly equal.  They're either equal or not.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11687331 - 12/20/09 06:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Here's a fact, then:

That's not what I typed. :shrug:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#11687333 - 12/20/09 06:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Your beliefs are irrelevant.  There is no such thing as inexactly equal.  They're either equal or not.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11687349 - 12/20/09 06:33 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Whoops, let me rephrase that without using the word equal(ly):

I've found that every race is just about as racist as every other race.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #11697356 - 12/22/09 08:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therian said:
This conclusion is not based on hearsay or speculation but actual affiliations and statements on his part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poid said:
Such as (this should be fun )?

Did you not read my post? I provided you with several racist statements made by the president and his cohorts, as well as affiliations he has with blatant racist assholes and their organizations, e.g. Wright, as well as Sharpton and his national action network.

Quote:

Therian said:
Yet Obama said this, and of course there was no political backlash...you can't criticize someones blatant racism if they are black, otherwise you become the racist.

Poid said:
Quote:

Source?

Case in point, after illuminating racist statements made by Sharpton you posted a picture of a neo-nazi, obviously in reference to my statement. Are you so delusional that you are unable to see how you yourself are guilty.

Quote:

novumorganum said:
its only funny to sheeple like us. never forget that the stormfront crew are far more enlightened than the rest of us.

Yet another example,  can you not see the irony of how you call me a racist for stating that if you point out someone elses racism, you become the racist?
  Actually organum is rather comical. Time after time I have posted basic legitimate statistics concerning interracial crime against whites by blacks, minority crime, dropout rates of minorities, incarceration rates, rates of performance on standardized testing, etc. Yet this guy will never comment on any of the data, he among many others chooses to be a chicken shit and simply call others racists, never commenting on the actual empirical data. As I stated in my initial post, point out Obamas racism, and you become the racist.Thank you for continuously proving me correct/calling me a racist.

I need a source for this? Have you never watched the news, or read a paper? Did you not hear what Carter said? WTF, even Cosby was on TV talking about it. If one chooses to remain ignorant and live in a cave, you can't continuously ask for sources based on basic information that even any minimally informed citizen would be cognizant of. Damn, when you get on the internet to post on the shroomery, doesn't your provider have at the bare minimum a stated list of news topics? Read them.

Sharptons Negress in garbage bag fiasco:http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2007/11/26/2007-11-26_in_brawley_case_a_lesson_about_rushing_t.html

and here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations
and here:http://www.vdare.com/malkin/brawleyism.htm

Quote:

Poid said:
I've found that every race is probably equally as racist as every other race. 

And what determining factors did you use to come up with this lie? If you are to use interracial crime as a factor of racism then you are so wrong it is laughable.

What provides greater proof of racism than when one race singles out another to rape, murder, beat, and rob them? If this is the case then blacks are like 50 times more racist than whites. As a white you are like 50 times more likely to be murdered, raped, beaten and robbed from a black than the other way around. Blacks=12% of the population. 6%=black males. 2%=black males between the ages of 18 and 45. 85% of all violent crime is committed by this 2%. This is basic verifiable statistical fact. We don't have a gun problem in this country, we have a black male problem. Blacks are more likely to be the perpetrators of hate crimes and less likely to be the victims. The most frequent victim of interracial violence? White males. The most likely to be anti-Semitic? Blacks. http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2007/05/blacks_are_more_raci.html

interracial rape stats:http://whytnblak.wordpress.com/2007/10/18/interracial-rape-statistics-just-who-is-abusing-who/

interracial crime in general:http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm

Put in the most easily understood terms, the average black was . . . 56 times more likely to commit criminal violence against a white than was a white to commit criminal violence against a black," the study said.
-- "Any study of group crime rates in America is complicated by the inconsistent treatment of Hispanics by different government agencies." The study notes that because the FBI's annual Universal Crime Reports "do not treat Hispanics as a separate category, almost all the Hispanics arrested in the United States go into official records as 'white.' "

-- The FBI's "Hate Crime Incident Report" lists "anti-Hispanic" as a category of hate crime but does not list Hispanics as a category for perpetrators. This "inflates the number of hate crimes committed by 'whites' by calling Hispanics white" and "gives the impression that Hispanics never commit hate crimes," according to the study, which notes that "most Hispanics think of themselves as . . . distinct from non-Hispanic whites, and are perceived by others as a different group."

-- "The single best independent indicator of a jurisdiction's crime rate is the percentage of its population that is black. . . . The tendency is clear: The higher the percentage of blacks, the greater the number of murders."

All of this is derived from published federal crime stats. I could go on and on. whats the point? Just disregard all the facts, all the statistics, all the data, all the common sense, and blame every one for racism, especially those that report it.

Quote:

LMAO!!

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Loc: Your computer screen
    #11697810 - 12/22/09 11:43 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Of course there's a such thing as 'inexactly' or almost equal.  The term even has its own symbols.

Quote:

What provides greater proof of racism than when one race singles out another to rape, murder, beat, and rob them? If this is the case then blacks are like 50 times more racist than whites. As a white you are like 50 times more likely to be murdered, raped, beaten and robbed from a black than the other way around. Blacks=12% of the population. 6%=black males. 2%=black males between the ages of 18 and 45. 85% of all violent crime is committed by this 2%. This is basic verifiable statistical fact. We don't have a gun problem in this country, we have a black male problem. Blacks are more likely to be the perpetrators of hate crimes and less likely to be the victims. The most frequent victim of interracial violence? White males. The most likely to be anti-Semitic? Blacks. http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2007/05/blacks_are_more_raci.html

I think before you could make such a correlation and use this as evidence that blacks are more racist than whites you have to ask yourself, 'where's the money'?

If, on average, whites are more wealthy than blacks, then it's only obvious that more crimes would be committed against whites.

A more appropriate source of proof would be a national survey that assesses attitudes of blacks and whites towards both races.  Preferably, such a study would break opinion down based on geographical location and family income.

--------------------
No knowledge can be certain, if it is not based
upon mathematics or upon some other knowledge
which is itself based upon the mathematical
sciences.
  -Leonardo da Vinci (1425-1519)

Speak well of your enemies.  After all, you made them.

Edited by pothead_bob (12/22/09 11:52 AM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: Therian]
    #11698987 - 12/22/09 03:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
Did you not read my post? I provided you with several racist statements made by the president and his cohorts, as well as affiliations he has with blatant racist assholes and their organizations, e.g. Wright, as well as Sharpton and his national action network.

I guess Obama is a self-hating white man, then. :shrug:

:obamadre:

Quote:

Therian said:
Case in point, after illuminating racist statements made by Sharpton you posted a picture of a neo-nazi, obviously in reference to my statement. Are you so delusional that you are unable to see how you yourself are guilty.

I like how you failed to provide me with any sources, even after I asked you to provide me with sources. :lol:

Guilty of what?

Quote:

Therian said:
I need a source for this? Have you never watched the news, or read a paper? Did you not hear what Carter said? WTF, even Cosby was on TV talking about it.

I personally don't watch any television, and I usually only read my local newspaper; why do you have such a problem with providing sources? :strokebeard:

Quote:

Therian said:
If one chooses to remain ignorant and live in a cave, you can't continuously ask for sources based on basic information that even any minimally informed citizen would be cognizant of.

What's so hard about providing sources if your claims are valid. :shrug:

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

Poid said:
I've found that every race is probably equally as racist as every other race. 

And what determining factors did you use to come up with this lie? If you are to use interracial crime as a factor of racism then you are so wrong it is laughable.

It's not a lie, it's a guess/estimate based on the people I have come in contact with & observed; I'm from California, which is a relatively diverse state! :awedrugs:

Quote:

Therian said:
What provides greater proof of racism than when one race singles out another to rape, murder, beat, and rob them?

Do you have any proof that this one race singles out another to rape, murder beat, and rob, based on the color of their skin alone?

Quote:

Therian said:
If this is the case then blacks are like 50 times more racist than whites.

Why, just because they get caught more often by white police officers? :strokebeard:

Quote:

Therian said:
We don't have a gun problem in this country, we have a black male problem.

:ooo:

Quote:

Therian said:
Blacks are more likely to be the perpetrators of hate crimes and less likely to be the victims. The most frequent victim of interracial violence? White males. The most likely to be anti-Semitic? Blacks.

What the fuck is an "anti-Semitic"?

Quote:

Therian said:
-- "Any study of group crime rates in America is complicated by the inconsistent treatment of Hispanics by different government agencies." The study notes that because the FBI's annual Universal Crime Reports "do not treat Hispanics as a separate category, almost all the Hispanics arrested in the United States go into official records as 'white.' "

I'm Mexican. :smirk:

:mexican:

Quote:

Therian said:
..."most Hispanics think of themselves as . . . distinct from non-Hispanic whites, and are perceived by others as a different group."

That's because we are...:wtf:

Quote:

Therian said:
All of this is derived from published federal crime stats. I could go on and on. whats the point? Just disregard all the facts, all the statistics, all the data, all the common sense, and blame every one for racism, especially those that report it.

I only said that every race is just about as racist as every other race, but I never said shit about which race acts upon their racism the most in relation to the other races.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (12/22/09 08:01 PM)

Offlineganja_guru
Strangest Stranger
Male

#11701101 - 12/22/09 07:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Why shouldnt one be proud of the lifeform which is you.I gota say us whites have had our run for many hundreds if not thousands of years.
I do agree i think he is raceist,its yin-yang to me.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: ganja_guru]
    #11701120 - 12/22/09 07:58 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Like I said, he's a self-hating white dude. :shrug2:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: pothead_bob]
    #11701169 - 12/22/09 08:05 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pothead_bob said:
Of course there's a such thing as 'inexactly' or almost equal.  The term even has its own symbols.

There is actually an English word that fits that description.  It is "approximately".  Or even "roughly".  Or "similar" or.... aww who gives a fuck.  Just leave it at "I mis-spoke".  You were more of a man then.

--------------------

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Loc: Your computer screen
    #11702191 - 12/22/09 10:15 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Who was more of a man?  What does that even mean?  :confused:

--------------------
No knowledge can be certain, if it is not based
upon mathematics or upon some other knowledge
which is itself based upon the mathematical
sciences.
  -Leonardo da Vinci (1425-1519)

Speak well of your enemies.  After all, you made them.

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is Obama a racist? [Re: pothead_bob]
    #11703122 - 12/23/09 12:22 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Poid said:
Quote:

What the fuck is an "anti-Semitic"?

Up until you said this I was willing to give you the benefit of a doubt. When you came to this country by swimming the Rio Grande did you lose your life jacket and your head go under for an extended period of time? I think you may have experienced neural trauma/anoxia.

When you stated you are distinct from others due to the fact you are Mexican you were missing the point. The point being the Dept. of justice its self is racist as hell. Apparently the statistics were too discriminatory to the minorities that they were compiling data on. Hispanics, whites, Arabs, etc. are all considered white when compiling crime data for perps, but not for victims!

Basically what this means is when a Hispanic commits a hate crime against a black for instance it is shown in their stats that a WHITE committed a crime against a black. This artificially inflates crime rates by whites. To make things worse Hispanics CAN BE a separate race when it comes to them being victims of crime. Thus Hispanics can NEVER commit a hate crime but can be a victim of one. I guess if one Hispanic murders another the DOJ's statistics make it look like a white committed a crime against a Hispanic. If a Hispanic or North African rapes someone it once again skews the crime statistics making it seem as though a white committed the crime. Sounds like the typical minority cry of always being the victim and never the perp, regardless of whether or not they committed the crime. What is kind of odd is that when it comes to federal benefits and entitlements the whites suddenly are categorized in

Quote:

Do you have any proof that this one race singles out another to rape, murder beat, and rob, based on the color of their skin alone?

Yes, the stats prove this beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Quote:

Pothead_bob said:
If, on average, whites are more wealthy than blacks, then it's only obvious that more crimes would be committed against whites

No, its obvious that you are wrong. Since when does a perp get a financial reward from rape? When do they derive an increase in income from beating someone? Also, the most common victim of interracial hate crimes are white males that live in the same communities as the blacks. They both come from similar socio economic backgrounds, living in the same neighborhoods. They are targeted because they make easier/better victims and blacks hate them. I suppose that when all the whites were beaten during the riots they were from the wealthy side of L.A.? No, it was done out of hatred. If it was only for money then why did black shop owners spray paint "black owned" on the outside of their businesses to keep from getting shot/robbed? Because they and everyone else knows the blacks hate the whites are were willing to do them great bodily harm and burn down their businesses, but not the black owned ones. Obviously money is not the factor.

Quote:

I gota say us whites have had our run for many hundreds if not thousands of years.

When was the last time you read a history book? I haven't oppressed anyone. But I guess if someone has hundreds of years ago, it must be my fault. Let's hand out the reparations, wait, we already are.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals