Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Paintball

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Ripped off!
    #1168400 - 12/24/02 07:56 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys,just wanted to start a new topic that I feel like discussing.

Ok last night while walking home from a friends house,I saw a kid that I have hanged out with before,he tried to get me weed before but coulden't and just gave me the money back.
Well I got in the car and after talking about what we were going to do I gave him $60 to get a $50 1/4 and $10 back.I was sopose to meet him right accross the street from where I live,30 minutes latter.
Well I had my brother wait with me and we walked around town and waited but he never showed up.

Now how dumb can people get!Some might say I was dumb for giving cash away wich I probably was but he said I could trust him and have in the past.Today my brother talked to one of this kids friends,his friend mentioned that this kid ripped someone off $60 last night.
Now why on earth would a punk kid that lives just right acrros the street,a 30 second walk away rip me off!
I even see him all the time,is he crazzy!
Now after I heard that he admited to ripping me off to his friends that told my brother,I got even more mad!
I mean for $5 I will kick the living shit out of someone if they rip me of even $5,it an't much but I an't playing any more!
Now I don't have a job,and it's basicly christmas,and that $60 was going to be me a present,aka a bag of weed.Now since I don't have a job and I don't get ripped off I am thinking of doiing some bad stuff,I mean losseing $60 to a kid that leaves right next to you,what would you do?
Just beating the kid to a pulp was what I was thinking but then I though,why,that isen't worth my $60,hell I would beat him to a pulp for $5!
So now I am thinking...next time I see him when ever that may be,I will confront him and ask for the money or the bag,if he says he himself got ripped off,I will say sorry I talked to your friend and he said you guys smoked my bag up last night!
Then I am going to ask what actions he is going to take?
And then I will say use your christmas money to pay me back.I also will tell him that I will give hime one more chance,I will give him my number and tell him to get the money by the end of the night and then call me,if he doesn't do either by the end of the night or give me $60 from his christmas money then!

Now theres a couple things I was thinking about...
First getting a knife and stabbing him 1 time for every dollor he took...=60 stabs!
Or getting me pluss 6-8 other people with bats and weapons,they all weight over 200 pounds and all can fight good,and this kid that ripped me off would go down from me withen 30 seconds!
I was also thinking of going to the police station with my brother as a witness,and tell the cops this kids ful name and address and phone number,then tell the cops that he hit me in the back with a stick and took my wallet,would the cops go right after him if I had a witness to him beating me up and taking my money?

I was also thinking about beating him to a pulp and then getting my big friends to help me throw him of the closes't bridge,wich is like a 3 story fall,and the damn and all water is ice,must be pretty thick by now I would think.I am sure this would kill him,or the knife would.
I am not joking at all,I am not one that sits down when getting ripped off,just a couple months ago I gave a girl $25 to get me an 1/8th and haven't seen her sinse,whats funny is this girl doesn't know that the next time I see her I am going to ask for some blow jobs.What this 80 pound teen girl did was to take my money to buy me some weed,haven't seen her so now I am just assumeing it was $25 for a hooker,and I am going to fuck the shit out of her,maybe even throw her off the bridge to!

What do you guys do in these situations?

How much money is to much to lose in a deal gone bad,like how much money would it take for you to fight?

What about if the kid is a pussy and lives right accross from you and ripped "you" off $60,what would you do?
The funny thing is he is sort of fat,probably around 180 pounds.
I am only like 5'5-5'6 and around 130-135,I have lifter weights for about 8 years and can beat just about all my friends asses,well they woulden't want to fight anyway.
Now I am sure this kid that ipped me off probably thinks I am a small pussy compared to his size,but I can throw up 200+ pounds for the bench press,70-80 pound behind the neck press for 10-12 reps,can curl atleast 100 pounds,can deadlift my weight and then lift it in perfect form over my head,all this with a fighting skill,I kinda liked kick boxing when I was younger,and boxing.
Also out of this same building this kid leaves in,there was some black dudes that jusmped my friends best friend and stole his money,it hapend right at this kids house out side,right accros from my house.
I am sure if I tell my friends about me getting ripped off $60 from the same place or peole that beat his friend up I can have a hole gang of big football players,wich are all my friends,and I think we should all beat this kid to death,me first though!

Damn this is a long post but I am just realy pissed off right now,what would you guys do in my shoes?
Thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Re: Ripped off! [Re: livingsublime]
    #1168550 - 12/24/02 08:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

maybe he didn't rip you off and you're jumping to conclusions either way $60.00 isn't worth killing anybody over........

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1168573 - 12/24/02 09:29 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i would fuck him up, but not kill him . and get my money back.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Offlineroygbiv
zipperist

Loc: space is the place...
    #1168587 - 12/24/02 09:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

seems to me like you are living in some sort of alter-reality... what sort of edification are ou looking for by posting this? grow your own man, that should solve everything...

Anonymous

#1168590 - 12/24/02 09:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'd be mad too. But killing him? Are you stupid or something? You're acting like a 12 year old brat that doesn't understand consequences. I wouldn't just give up though. You should find him and demand your money back. If he won't give it back, then maybe you can beat him up, BUT NOT KILL HIM YOU HORMONAL TWIT. I don't even think beating him up accomplishes anything at that point. I know getting dicked doesn't feel great but it's only money. In the end, nothing will matter anyway. You have to calm down.

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: Ripped off! [Re: ]
    #1168851 - 12/25/02 05:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

kick his ass...but don't kill him....afterall u don't want to be stuck in jail for 10 years with a big gay guy who's whispering sweet nothings in ur ear.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #1168865 - 12/25/02 05:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You would have to be one stupid shit to kill him. Just beat his ass (only you) and take you money back. Make sure you ask him for it first. Just don't be a maniac.

~Peace

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
Re: Ripped off! [Re: Redstorm]
    #1168869 - 12/25/02 05:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

if u cant get your money beat his ass and next time dont give your money to anyone

--------------------

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: Ripped off! [Re: Audi0]
    #1168973 - 12/25/02 06:54 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I don't condone violence, but I suggest beating the shit out of him. Go over his house and ask him what happened. When he lies, and he will lie, beat the shit out of him and continue until he gives you $60. If he doesn't have $60, compromise by taking collateral or someting in place of the $60. Make sure what you get is more than $60, so he will either pay you back, or learn his lesson for ripping people off. My motto is that when someone screws someone over, its not an eye for an eye, its an arm for an eye. You want to teach him a lesson that he shouldn't fuck w/ you, especially to ruin your xmas. That really sucks that he fucked you over on xmas. Lemme share a story. Years ago, my "friend" referred me to another person I knew to get weed from. He said the shit he got was always dank as hell. Anyways, this was on an April 20th. He ended up fucking me over for $100 that he was supposed to get me an ounce with. That night, I was extrememly pissed that he fucked me over on 4-20. I rounded up the gang and had someone with a shotgun since he had a rifle. We parked the cars down the road and walked over to his house. Knocked on the door, yanked him out and beat the fuck out of him. When I asked what happened to the $100, he said "What $100?" So we beat him some more. He still wouldn't admit to taking it so we decided to fuck up his truck. We smashed the windshield in and the windows. We fucked up every panel of the truck and he still wouldn't admit it. Even better, we did it with him watching. So after looking throught his wallet and finding nothing, I took his watch. We beat him up some more and left him. This was a really stupid thing to do on my part, but it was years ago and many people can't understand how pissed I was that he fucked me over on 4-20. Turns out that he did get me my O and he split it w/ the friend that referred me to him. When I confronted him, he pulled a knife and I proceeded to beat the shit out of him in my friends car that we were driving around and and threw him out of the car. This was years ago, and I know these were bad actions, but I still think that when someone fucks someone else over, they deserve to be fucked over for a lot more.

Edited by TheInvizibleMan (12/25/02 06:56 AM)

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1168986 - 12/25/02 07:02 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

:shocked:

I could see how you would want to get revenge, but stabbing him 60 times with a knife is an oftly etreme type of revenge.  I have gotten ripped off before and I just let it go.

Edited by Earth_Droid (12/25/02 07:04 AM)

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1169120 - 12/25/02 08:24 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

kik his ass, and do the icy river thing, but dont kill anybody lol.
also, break into his house, and be slick about it if you can. key his car. dont do anything that would bother his parents tho, or cause them stress, so if you break into his house, just take his shit, put a magnet to his computer, and leave. his parents didnt do anything wrong.

actually, i dont even suggest hurting him. it wont fix a goddamn thing.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Invisiblefjbk47985
Re: Ripped off! [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1169143 - 12/25/02 08:40 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah man..do it solid snake style...bust in while they're sleepin or out... find a nice DVD player, xbox and other things u ight like or of high value....keep what u want sell the rest...sealth out...drive away... wear gloves a mask and don't leave anything behind...

if they have an alarm..forget it because it will go off... if it is snowing.... make sure footprints don't lead to ur house....

The Good Of This:
1) You make ure money back, and then some.
2) He feels shitty (although he won't learn a lesson)
3) He has no concrete evidence to pin it on you.

The Possible Bad:
1) If you fuck up there is a chance of getting caught.

whatever you do don't go straight back to your house.... if u can drive... on your way out get into the car and drive away and come home later on just in case someone saw u get in the car... (i'd actually switch the plates on the thing too and then switch them back after).....

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: Ripped off! [Re: fjbk47985]
    #1169222 - 12/25/02 09:19 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Alright guys thanks for the info!
I wasne't even thinking anyone would read that realy long psot!
Well I know killing him would be a little extreme I guess,even though he is worth nothing to me.
I guess next time I see him I will ask for my money or my bag,and I am sure he will say he canout or does not have either,then I will give him my phone number and I will get his phone number,probably ask him for his last name to.
I will tell him I want him to call me up as soon as he gets my weed or money,and I should tell him I want it by a certain time,I was thinking he might get some christmas money to pay me back,if he doesn't do anyhting about it withen a couple of days after making a deadline,then he will get beat to death,ok well not death I guess,I was thinking about punching him right in the throat to start,that will surly drop him!
Hopfully that alone doesn't kill him,then I will go after a wallet,if I don't find money or drugs,I will rip up all his close,coats with a little pocket knife,man I will get him down to the boxers,and then keep stomping on his face and kicking in his ribs!
I don't know if he will be alone,he might have friends with him,and they are pretty damn big and it would probably be imposible for me to kick both of there asses at the same time,unless of coarse I had a bat or somthing!
I hate people that are so low they try to make friends with you and then once they find out you have money they try to get it some way or the other,people that have to steel other peoples money should be killed,like I said I am one who doesn't get ripped off,ya it has hapend a couple time,and I never even saw the people again to do anything about it,but remember this kid leaves right accross the street,I can't rob his house because it in a big apartment buling just like mine,you need a key or you need to be buzzed in,and I have know clue here in it he lives.

I rember him saying that "hey man you don't need to worry about it,I an't going to rip you off,you know me man" and I said:Oh I would hope you don't rip me off,for your sake"
I am hoping I will see him again and atleast get to talk to him about it,maybe he will have the money on him,mayb not,but one way or the other I will get my $60 back,I may take a couple of fingers from his hand at first,that should show him not to steel from people,no matter what hapens,if I have to beat his ass everyday of the week for he next month,I will get my money or weed,fucking hate people ripping people off,makes me want to kill them,fuckers!

Invisiblefjbk47985
    #1169228 - 12/25/02 09:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like a plan....

while ur smacking him down u could alwayse shoot him in the ballz with a paintball pistol loaded with marbles :smile:

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: Ripped off! [Re: fjbk47985]
    #1169240 - 12/25/02 09:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Ya I was just thinking about getting a pistol of some type,even a pellet gun would make him shit in his pants I bet,but I don't think co2 guns or even paintball guns will work good or even at all in 10-20 degree weather!

OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
    #1169254 - 12/25/02 09:33 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

jesus fuckin christ, i got jacked 300$ and i Just Broke the Kid and Stole alot of his shit from his house..

your getting Jacked 60$ and about to Murder someone? your a fuckin lunatic

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #1169259 - 12/25/02 09:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you don't need to do all these. can't you find liquid LSD? just buy a bottle and make this guy drink thw whole bottle. your revenge is over;-) you won't have your money back but you'll see this motherfucker running for 3 days cuz he will think that bats are after him:-p
i think he will have taken a lesson after this :smirk:

if you can't find liquid LSD...hmm... then give him a few punches on his ugly face

Invisiblefjbk47985
    #1169269 - 12/25/02 09:45 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

they work fine...

i play arctic paintball...if ur not out too long it'll be fine

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: Ripped off! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1169272 - 12/25/02 09:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Actauly that lsd thing would be pretty damn funny!
If there was every any lsd around I would have already bought it all but I haven't seen any for years!
And I don't think I would want to waste a hole vial of liquid by dumping down his throat,even though it would probably be the funneist damn thing I ever saw,if I could do this wich I can't I would also look him in somthing so he can't leave and video tape him tripping in a locked cell,I bet it would teach him never to mess with drugs and never rip people off but if I had lsd I would take it!
I will probably just demand my money and give him a day to get it and then it's on!

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
    #1169293 - 12/25/02 10:04 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Wouldn't waste that on him... Just force him to drink some cyanide cola and say its liquid LSD.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Paintball

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience