Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it?
    #11678973 - 12/19/09 01:47 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If you have a girlfriend and grow alot of chest hair, does she like you to grow it out? or does she not like it and makes/wants you shave it?

the reason i wonder is because this one girlfriend of mine says she looves my chest/stomach hair. :shrug2: i thought that all american girls wanted their man to shave, you don't see male models with body hair...so i thought that was the all image women wanted until i started gettin w/ her..

so yeah ^

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11678982 - 12/19/09 01:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

most chicks like hair.

it adds to your masculinity.

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Loc: Texas, poo country Flag
Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: Leanin]
    #11679000 - 12/19/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'm so fucking furry I had a place in California give us an eviction notice, cuz the fuggin maid noticed lots of black hairs on the sheets.
She reported us for having an animal, so when the front desk chick told me this - I pulled my shirt apart and said, "no i'm furry."

they apologized and blew it off.

girls are either oooooh or oh.

it's never half way.

i got so much fur i'd spend 2 hours shaving and have to have help to be shiny. fuck that, they can go find a metrosexual for that shit.

at least i'm warm in the winter.

--------------------
if you can't beat them, arrange to have it done.

george carlin...RIP:heart:

laotzo

Offlineh00ligaN
knowledge fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: misery
Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: Leanin]
    #11679007 - 12/19/09 02:05 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

all women love to play and style hair, they also form their ideal man around the image of their father, so some are in to it some not so much.. but what really matters in the end is that you are happy. i have shaved completely and been hairy as shit.. and honestly i'll do what you want me  too if tha booty good enough!!! :crazy2: but i find with my genetics that no woman is worth a half hour each day grooming my god given fuzz for her shallow satisfaction. hope i covered it, d!!

--------------------
you can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution.

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: laotzo]
    #11679023 - 12/19/09 02:12 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

laotzo said:
I'm so fucking furry I had a place in California give us an eviction notice, cuz the fuggin maid noticed lots of black hairs on the sheets.
She reported us for having an animal, so when the front desk chick told me this - I pulled my shirt apart and said, "no i'm furry."

they apologized and blew it off.

girls are either oooooh or oh.

it's never half way.

i got so much fur i'd spend 2 hours shaving and have to have help to be shiny. fuck that, they can go find a metrosexual for that shit.

at least i'm warm in the winter.

:ilold:

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11679046 - 12/19/09 02:30 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

If you have a girlfriend and grow alot of chest hair, does she like you to grow it out? or does she not like it and makes/wants you shave it?

the reason i wonder is because this one girlfriend of mine says she looves my chest/stomach hair.

eehm you already answered your own question... :wink:

Quote:

this one girlfriend of mine

you have more than one?

ust ask her if you feel insecure about it :thumbup:

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
    #11679070 - 12/19/09 02:47 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i certainly don't have a fur vest by any means.  but i've got a fairly hairy chest and a trail that leads from my chest to my rather furry belly.  most women i've been with quite like it.  no one has ever complained.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11679081 - 12/19/09 02:58 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

well see, my babys mom HATED on my body hair :frown: it honestly isnt a TON of hair, but its noticeable...she was mean about it i took that shit to heart she still bitches abouti t

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineMet
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandie, France Flag
    #11679084 - 12/19/09 03:01 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hairy men of the world need to unite to reject the metrosexual standards that have become commonplace in today's society.

Waxing is gay.

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: Met]
    #11679124 - 12/19/09 03:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

waxing is fuckn retarded

i like to grow it out,,, but once it starts gettin too long like 3 weeks of growth i shave it...i dont like it TOO long and its kinda fun to mix it up

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11679554 - 12/19/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Trimming excessive caveman hair is where it's at.  :thumbup:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #11679562 - 12/19/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Women love you for who you are.

If you're hairy, if you're not.

If you're tall, or short.

If your cock is 4 inches or 10.

Same goes for men.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: Adden]
    #11679583 - 12/19/09 08:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

of course, there are also some women who will love you because your cock is 10 inches.  :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11679585 - 12/19/09 08:52 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

LOL

Well, yes.

Ahem.

:monopoly:

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11679759 - 12/19/09 09:42 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I've got quite a hairy chest.
Ive been with girls who wanted me to shave it before and Ive also been with girls who demanded me not to shave it ever.

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11679808 - 12/19/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I only have a bit of hair on my chest, but for some reason I have quite a lot of belly hair.  I don't shave it ever, I trim my nipple hair and pubes, but it seems like my other body hair never needs trimming or shaving

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

Offlineanjay
curiouser
Female User Gallery

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of [Re: Met]
    #11679832 - 12/19/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Met said:
Hairy men of the world need to unite to reject the metrosexual standards that have become commonplace in today's society.

Waxing is gay.

Just as women of the world need to reject the barbie doll standards and realize that they don't need to shave their legs, armpits, or anything else.

And as a woman, I find hairless dudes creepy. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11679841 - 12/19/09 10:01 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Edit: WTF, how/why did I quote myself?

Edited by MisterMuscaria (12/19/09 11:01 AM)

OfflineMuddinPede
Stranger
Male

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: stereolab]
    #11679847 - 12/19/09 10:02 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The only hair on me that gets trimmed up is below the belt. My face is really sensitive to a razor, so usually it just gets cut down with the sideburn trimmer. I haven't shaved my face in about a month and a half, and it's been several months since a haircut. My chest and stuff I have shaved before, but IMO it's kinda dumb, at least for me. I mean it's just hair. It grows, that's what it does.

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: If you grow lot of chest hair and have/had a girlfriend for a long time, what does she think of it? [Re: MuddinPede]
    #11679869 - 12/19/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

back hair ftw

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom