Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeoshi

In the midst of the most moving experience of my life...
    #11674136 - 12/18/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'm currently tripping on 4grams of mushrooms.

I feel as if my thoughts move far too fast for me to put down on paper but here's what I've managed to write thus far- I felt compelled to share this...

Random thoughts... feelings - Dec, 17. 2009

- Everything is interconnected - this isn't simply a thought - it's a feeling, physically and mentally. Anything is possible - the possibilities are endless - the only restrictions are time and space... our minds are just barriers... simply gates that we must expand by jumping over.

- Reality is a word used to describe... reality in the sense of a "sober mind" is a sort of bubble that holds within it a plethora of thoughts, ideals, everything that are deemed okay by society. Outside of this bubble we call reality lies perfect nothingness - a vast endless landscape of knowledge and feelings... sheer bliss.

- Technology restricts us - objects are worthless - thoughts... we are endless.

- Mushrooms... life... is natural

- this is the most spiritually moving experience of my life. Everything has led to this point in time. The now

- I feel as though my only restrictions are language and society. Mushrooms show us what "reality" can be if we truly work at it... if we want it.  They show order and beauty in a world filled with chaos.

- Koot (my cat) is ecstatic right now.  He's purring very loudly with extremely wide saucer-eyes. He's a nearly 20 year old cat and he's all over me right now trying to climb on my back and playing with my head.

- I am no longer bound by the restrictions of my mind - writing these thoughts down do them no justice. They are feelings that cannot be expressed with mere words... it belittles them.

I'll probably keep updating this throughout the day...

--------------------
"The greatest blessings come by way of madness." ~Socrates

"We are not human beings having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual beings having human experiences." ~Teilhard de Chardin

"He who knows best knows how little he knows." ~Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeoshi

Re: In the midst of the most moving experience of my life... [Re: mikeoshi]
    #11674163 - 12/18/09 10:03 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I feel like I am here now to send a message to the world... a cry for help.  A warning if you must, that we must fix our wrongdoings if we are to be given the opportunity to learn from wrongdoings in the future...

Again, these are thoughts I'm currently feeling at this very moment. This experience is far beyond spiritual.

--------------------

"We are not human beings having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual beings having human experiences." ~Teilhard de Chardin

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674168 - 12/18/09 10:03 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

tears of joy are running down my face.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674178 - 12/18/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I've been eating more and more mushrooms since 7 this morning and it seems the more I eat, the more sober I feel. Crystal clear.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674192 - 12/18/09 10:08 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

My thoughts are now too pure to put into words. It ends here.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674198 - 12/18/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

shit... apparently it's actually the 18th- this doesn't matter though.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674217 - 12/18/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I don't dance... I just don't and never have. But now, in dance, everything flows just like my thoughts. A perfect constant and fluid motion.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674253 - 12/18/09 10:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

This is death.  My sister who passed away a few years ago is feeling this very feeling at this very moment... we are connected. I am very happy for her.

This feeling just awoke my cat from a deep sleep- he meowed... he is a kitten again, playing and jumping on me.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674261 - 12/18/09 10:23 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

My sister and I communicating with thoughts and feelings.  She is sending me messages for my family.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674302 - 12/18/09 10:35 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

She loves us all. She is... everything.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674311 - 12/18/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

society tells me that I should feel embarrassed about the feelings i'm feeling. society is wrong.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674375 - 12/18/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I no longer fear death for I am living it at this very moment.  Our only goal is to enjoy life... to live... to die... with love.

--------------------

Edited by mikeoshi (12/18/09 10:55 AM)

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674392 - 12/18/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The experience is now ending but my thoughts are constant.  They will remain unchanged long after the trip and throughout my life.

--------------------

OfflineJockin John C
Trip Trappen
Male User Gallery

Loc: outsideinsideout
    #11674405 - 12/18/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

good vibes man! :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :awetrippie: :vaped: :peace: :thewarden:

life is grand!

Offlinemikeoshi

Re: In the midst of the most moving experience of my life... [Re: Jockin John C]
    #11674412 - 12/18/09 11:01 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

those smileys put a big ass grin on my face. thank you :grin: it's time for a walk.

Edited by mikeoshi (12/18/09 11:04 AM)

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #11674499 - 12/18/09 11:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Have fun outside. Stare at the clouds and all that good stuff.

I wish I could experience what you are going through. ^_^

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674502 - 12/18/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I find it very sad that society has the ability to bring us down... to confine and control our minds. We cannot and should not allow this to happen.

The feelings of the drug are now wearing off slowly but my thoughts seem unchanged.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

#11674511 - 12/18/09 11:24 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The visuals brought on by mushrooms are simply used as a tool to show us the infinite realm of possibilities- once this is realized the visuals end. You no longer need the visuals. This experience had absolutely nothing to do with visuals.

--------------------

Offlinemikeoshi

Re: In the midst of the most moving experience of my life... [Re: Thisfire]
    #11674548 - 12/18/09 11:31 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Thisfire said:
Have fun outside. Stare at the clouds and all that good stuff.

I wish I could experience what you are going through. ^_^

If this trip has taught me anything it's that you don't need mushrooms to experience what I went through today.  This will be the last time I enjoy mushrooms for myself- in the future I will only enjoy mushrooms with other people so I can show them how to enjoy life through the eyes of mushrooms.  Life the way it's meant to be lived... with love.  This is what we should be experiencing constantly and we can... if we choose to do so. My trip has almost completely ended (no more physical feelings or anything of the sort) and I'm still feeling this feeling. I'll report back tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be feeling no different.

--------------------

Edited by mikeoshi (12/18/09 11:53 AM)

Offlinemikeoshi

#11675192 - 12/18/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Annnnnd it's over. wow. just wow. I've eaten mushrooms many times before but I haven't had a large dose in about 2 years.  It's clear to me now that I wasn't mature enough before.  I couldn't get past the experience itself and into my mind.  Now I feel like I never have to do them again... Like I've learned the lesson that needs to be learned. It's time to just live.

If you're ever having what some people refer to as a "bad trip" just tell yourself that it's natural - that you are sober at this very moment - that all you have to do to enjoy this experience is to enjoy life - that the chemical is doing nothing to your brain - that you're controlling the chemical with your brain - that anything is possible.

Mushrooms are a teacher.  I saw my thoughts in the air - as I was writing I saw my thoughts glowing on the paper before I even wrote them down. I can't even begin to explain what I just went through... as I kept telling myself during the experience, "words belittle what I'm feeling at this moment."

--------------------

OfflinenewshOne
searching

Loc: Hawaii Flag
    #11675237 - 12/18/09 01:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mikeoshi said:
I find it very sad that society has the ability to bring us down... to confine and control our minds. We cannot and should not allow this to happen.

The feelings of the drug are now wearing off slowly but my thoughts seem unchanged.

.. Society's ability to "bring us down" is necessary for survival. Nothing is wrong with our society, the world, or the remote galaxies . Everything is working as it should. It is up to YOU to let something in this vast cosmic circus "bring you down". And sometimes, intentionally or not, we do this to ourselves, Perhaps to remind us once again what love feels like. 

"The foot does not feel the foot until it touches the ground"

:mushroom2: Cool trip report :mushroom2:

--------------------
Dont forget to stop and smell your flowers

Offlinetestes
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Re: In the midst of the most moving experience of my life... [Re: newshOne]
    #11675750 - 12/18/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Soon I'll be working towards fruiting my mycelium cakes...

I've never taken mushrooms before, and I'm excited to ingest the mushrooms I have grown myself (with love).

Anyway, what you've written  expresses similar sentiments of what I hope to achieve on shrooms.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Offlinemikeoshi

#11676270 - 12/18/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

newshOne said:
Quote:

mikeoshi said:

.. Society's ability to "bring us down" is necessary for survival. Nothing is wrong with our society, the world, or the remote galaxies . Everything is working as it should. It is up to YOU to let something in this vast cosmic circus "bring you down". And sometimes, intentionally or not, we do this to ourselves, Perhaps to remind us once again what love feels like. 

"The foot does not feel the foot until it touches the ground"

:mushroom2: Cool trip report :mushroom2:

I disagree with this. A society that attempts to disallow mushroom use is no society I really care to be a part of.  Given, we have no choice but I wouldn't say that nothing is wrong with society - nobody should have to worry about going on a walk while tripping simply because people will look at you weird, or because there's the chance of getting in trouble... it felt like the most natural thing in the world and nothing should stand in the way of that, nor should it even attempt to.  You are right though, I didn't allow it to today and I won't allow it to in the future... I guess I just wish everybody had this experience.

--------------------

OfflinenewshOne
searching

Loc: Hawaii Flag
    #11676713 - 12/18/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

:bonghit:

Your right, it is unfortunate that most societies have it all backwards when it comes to ethics and spirituality,

But theres one thing that we still have

And that is your own mind, your own reality, something that no culture or country can force you to change.

:plur:

--------------------
Dont forget to stop and smell your flowers

Offlinemikeoshi

#11677825 - 12/18/09 09:27 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

well said.

Upon re-weighing the mushies, it looks like I ate about 6 grams (golden teachers) in all. I'm still in complete awe.

--------------------

Offlinedutc2006
Experimenter
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: In the midst of the most moving experience of my life... [Re: testes]
    #11690501 - 12/21/09 03:33 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you had a very profound trip.  I'm glad you feel more at peace with your past sister.  It is great that you connected to her.  Thanks for sharing your trip while it was happening by writing it down and being on this website.  Seems like it would have interfered with me, so very selfless of you to do that.

Thanks for the write up!  :smile:

Quote:

testes said:
Soon I'll be working towards fruiting my mycelium cakes...

I've never taken mushrooms before, and I'm excited to ingest the mushrooms I have grown myself (with love).

I recently had my first trip too off of my first grow, just like you soon will.  I would recommend to you to start off with a small amount, and work your way up to more if you feel comfortable.  I would say start with 1.5 to 2 grams dry, or 8-10 grams fresh, and go up from there.  Get used to the feelings before you take a heroic dose.  You may find it overwhelming and be nervous to try it again.  I took 3.5 grams dry for my third trip all at one time and it hit me hard after just 20 minutes.  I reached ego loss and for several hours it was quite tormenting.  Worst than my worse panic attack.  Shortly after that I had the most euphoric and spiritually enlightening experience of my life, that also lasted hours.  in retrospect it was awesome, but if it was my first experience I don't know if it would have been the same.

Good luck and tell us how it goes!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag