Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: ----------> Flag
Re: i think i know how the universe began.. [Re: Poid]
    #11669277 - 12/17/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

So...debate. Are we going to debate what the word "debate" is? That's irony. How about this for a definition: A casual (And in this case Internet based) conversation with both sides having views the antithesis of each other, and/or some one making a statement and another playing devil's advocate. So really all I am saying is that debate is fine...just be freaking nice, has that become such an out of the box concept now-a-days??

--------------------
Just let it all go..
Laugh at the world and be free,
Then Just breathe, Just breathe...
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!
:peace: :nyan: :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: i think i know how the universe began.. [Re: Blackd0ve420]
    #11669285 - 12/17/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
...just be freaking nice, has that become such an out of the box concept now-a-days??

:hitlerdance:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

#11669327 - 12/17/09 03:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You're hitler emoticon confuses me...either you're saying because Hitler wasn't nice at an earlier time so we shouldn't be...or you're just entering a random post with no additional perspective or argument with the motive to annoy me.  :shrug:

In addition to that...I am hungry I am going to go get some munchies.

--------------------
Just let it all go..
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!

Edited by Blackd0ve420 (12/17/09 03:40 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11669445 - 12/17/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'm saying that your perspective is similar to Naziism. :hitler:

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
just be freaking nice

Don't fucking tell me what to do; how do you like them apples? :apple:

As long as we're not breaking the forum rules, all's fair in love and war in this here arena called PSP; just so you know, being "freaking nice" is not one of the rules. :satansmoking:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #11669513 - 12/17/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Apparently not educating someone in the proper use of English is 'being nice' so that they can look foolish again and again.

And whoever said that it was a typo also does not understand the meaning of that word.

As to the topic: 'I believe God created the Universe' or whatever the point was, is not possible to debate. I can respond, "I don't," then nothing else of substance can be added to the discussion.

--------------------

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

Re: i think i know how the universe began.. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11669737 - 12/17/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I lived with an english ph.d professor for 17 years of my life so don't even try to correct ME like I don't know Orgone.

And No this is not being nice:

Quote:
    that the universe could of been

Orangeconclusion: Could of? That makes no sense. Is English your second language?

Here's a suggestion if you want to get anal about grammar: How about a side note of showing how it's correctly written and continuing on with the discussion in the same post instead of making it the main topic now.

And Poid, you trying to associate me with Nazism is such an old pointless psychological tactic that it's not even worth responding to me. And how about THESE apples Poid: Do and say what you want then and be a dick, but you won't get much respect or consideration to what you have to say in the future from me or other people. If you don't care, then I guess you really are trolling and just say what you say because you like to irritate people on an internet forum as entertainment instead of utilizing it for it's main purpose...serious, on subject, discussion.

--------------------
Just let it all go..
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!

Edited by Blackd0ve420 (12/17/09 04:36 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11669789 - 12/17/09 04:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
And Poid, you trying to associate me with Nazism is such an old pointless psychological tactic that it's not even worth responding to me.

How do you mean (i.e.- what in the fuck are you even talking about?)

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
And how about this Poid: Do and say what you want then and be a dick, but you won't get much respect or consideration to what you have to say in the future from me or other people.

:omgz:

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
If you don't care, then I guess you really are trolling and just say what you say because you like to irritate people on an internet forum as entertainment instead of utilizing it for it's main purpose...serious, on subject, discussion.

This particular forum is for debate, not off-topic discussion, or speaking about demons and angels and gods and reptilian overlords who will come down and save us in 2012.

We have different forums here at the Shroomery for those kinds of things. :rofl2:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

#11669852 - 12/17/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Then have the thread MOVED and be done with it! Your OWN title suggests that you don't even care what people have to say one way or another so as long as you have you're fun.

And as to elaborate on the psychology of your remark, which apparently you don't comprehend. You are trying to make an association between one of my views/statements to that of a widely detested organization/person just to shadow the image/ideals of Nazism over what I have to say. Even if what you say holds little water, the thought of the possibility that there might be a connection between the two views would make other people nervous to back it up. It is used ALL the damn time in politics I've seen so many politicians use it I've lost count. (You should probably stay out of the Psychological oriented threads)

--------------------
Just let it all go..
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!

Edited by Blackd0ve420 (12/17/09 04:46 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11669879 - 12/17/09 04:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

What don't you understand about Naziism and the obvious connection between that and your demanding that everyone be nice?

:tard:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
    #11669887 - 12/17/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I lived with an english ph.d professor for 17 years of my life so don't even try to correct ME like I don't know Orgone.

well i finished master bullshittology and i can very well say you fit everything in my list here.

is it just me, or is it almost every person here says that they got super high levels of intelligence or education . but they can never back it up.

it's easy to say you got the goods, but can you really show them?:rofl2:

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

#11669891 - 12/17/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Because I don't think Nazism was sponsoring the moral of being courteous and kind-hearted to other people to you don't know. It's called manners. People have seem to have disregarded them now a days and it's not really even taught to our newer generations...its despicable.

--------------------
Just let it all go..
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

#11669940 - 12/17/09 04:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

elementswrath: well i finished master bullshittology and i can very well say you fit everything in my list here.

is it just me, or is it almost every person here says that they got super high levels of intelligence or education . but they can never back it up.

it's easy to say you got the goods, but can you really show them?

Ok you want some goods, take 60 credits at Florida Southern College. I've taken classes from Dr. Wolfe in philosophy, Dr. Patrick Smith for psychology, Darby, Leto, etc...if you want me to list all my teachers I could. If you want I can even write out all the names of the college books I've had to read if that's your definition of "goods" to you. How about me typing with better grammar, spelling, and reasoning then anyone else that has posted on this page thus far...does that qualify?

--------------------
Just let it all go..
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!

Edited by Blackd0ve420 (12/17/09 04:55 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11669947 - 12/17/09 04:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
Because I don't think Nazism was sponsoring the moral of being courteous and kind-hearted to other people to you don't know.

What either of you are/were "sponsoring" is irrelevant, and courteousness and kind-heartedness are subjective; that there is something being sponsored is the point here. :imslow:

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
It's called manners.

It's called don't fucking tell me what to do because you are in no position to do so. :snub:

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
People have seem to have disregarded them now a days and it's not really even taught to our newer generations...its despicable.

I love it, and wish the stone-age people who express and believe in sentiments such as those included in your posts were all gone. :smirk:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11669961 - 12/17/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
Ok you want some goods, take 60 credits at Florida Southern College. I've taken classes from Dr. Wolfe in philosophy, Dr. Patrick Smith for psychology, Darby, Leto, etc...if you want me to list all my teachers I could. If you want I can even write out all the names of the college books I've had to read if that's your definition of "goods" to you. How about me typing with better grammar, spelling, and reasoning then anyone else that has posted on this page thus far...does that qualify?

:cuckoo:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

#11669987 - 12/17/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I don't even got to respond. You're own posts validate everything I've said. Alright then, go on everyone. Be dicks. Go on, fight like dogs in a cage. Argue and bicker until you go mute from doing it so much. I've laid out your world for you. Now go on and freaking live it, that's what you said you wanted to do anyways. Now I am encouraging. Now just find your following to bring about the morally dead society

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Maynard James Keenan

--------------------
Just let it all go..
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!

Edited by Blackd0ve420 (12/17/09 05:02 PM)

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#11669993 - 12/17/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Your personal life does not change the definition of 'typo'. :sorry:

Quote:

Here's a suggestion if you want to get anal about grammar: How about a side note of showing how it's correctly written and continuing on with the discussion in the same post instead of making it the main topic now.

Why did you not follow your suggestion then? BTW, a member here who speaks English as a second language mimicked this poor habit from reading numerous posts. When I corrected her, she understood and thanked me for making her appear better educated and did not repeat the error.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#11670007 - 12/17/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Argue... until you go mute from doing it so much.

Presenting arguments is the core of Philosophy. :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11670011 - 12/17/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
I don't even got to respond.

Then why did you? :bitch:

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
You're own posts validate everything I've said.

How in the fuck so?

Quote:

Blackd0ve420 said:
Alright then, go on everyone. Be dicks. Go on, fight like dogs in a cage. Argue and bicker until you go mute from doing it so much. I've laid out your world for you. Now go on and freaking live it, that's what  said you wanted to do anyways. Now I am encouraging. Now just find your following to bring about the morally dead society.

:nut:

Sometimes I wish personalisms were allowed in this forum...:mad:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleBlackd0ve420
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

Re: i think i know how the universe began.. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11670040 - 12/17/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You're going in circles now, I've just stated you're arguing not about the subject matter at hand but on stupid inconsequential things. So what ever, I still stand true to what I've said. Though I am saddened if this  is what to be expected by fellow posters. You're too proud to even give consideration to what I have to say. And not to even sound like I am the all righteous poster here, but I am a human being as is anyone else who posts here. So damn treat them like one.

Edit: I am heading out for a smoke/toke for a bit. I am personally a bit  tired of this so feel free to take your sucker shots while I am away, I just hope there are others out there who see the light of what I've had to say. Good day.

--------------------
Just let it all go..
*Blackdove*

Click for Catnip!

Edited by Blackd0ve420 (12/17/09 05:09 PM)

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
    #11670064 - 12/17/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

i know Dr.Wolfe, good guy. i guess i sorta believe you, since you referred someone i know. i am not willing to stalk you because of some post in a mushroom forum, creepy and not worth it
who would really care about grammar in a message board with a psychedelic drug as it's theme?
sorta pointless in my opinion.

well what ever you really do, enjoy it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale