Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might
    #1164889 - 12/23/02 11:05 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have been pondering eating some mushrooms or acid before going boarding with some friends. We are all quite experienced riders(bout 6 years) and think we could handle it. I was thinking of eating about a half 1/8, maybe a little more of some P. Cubensis. I was wondering if anyone else here has tried it? I'd like some input and suggestions if possible..THANKS!

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: flanders53]
    #1164903 - 12/23/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ill try it this winter :laugh: I ingest low dose, like 1.5/2 gr cubes. on a sunny day, tripping and snowboarding woah that willb e way cool. Id wait for a sunny day :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offlinehuboldium
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: T0aD]
    #1164906 - 12/23/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

my friends do it all the time, on a clear day sometime this season i'm going to try, ill probably take 1.3grams of PC or so

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #1164909 - 12/23/02 11:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have gone swimming to the local Pan-Am swimming pool triping before( that is the biggest most used pool in our town, Olimpic size w/ 10 meter diving board ). I had a blast. We only stayed for about 3 hours, and I was there with 2 other friends. We all dosed about 1.75 g's an hour before swimming. Diving from the 5 , 7.5, and 10 meter were scarry / fun. I reccomend going out and doing something ordinary on mushrooms at least once, only if you can handle yourself / others in the case of a severe trip out.

--------------------

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: FlusH]
    #1164973 - 12/23/02 11:58 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I would try it! you may want to keep the dose low as snowboarding is a pretty active sport

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #1165171 - 12/23/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i've gone snowboarding on a low dose of acid before. I kind of pussed out though and sat in a little clump of trees on the side of a trail for about 30 minutes and just watched people go down the mountain while i was peaking, which actually was kind of fun in a peacful kind of way. After that though i was all over the place.

If your an experianced rider and your taking a low dose it's not really a whole lot more dangerous than going sober, depending on the indivdual of course. I would just say take a low dose, have a good idea about the layout of the mountain, and be extra careful of course. It's a really cool feeling to go down the mountain all fast while your tripping, not to mention theres lots of beautiful scenery to take in on the way up, so it's fun both ways. :laugh:

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1165179 - 12/23/02 01:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

...and they wonder why last season had more deaths on the slopes in Colorado than any year prior...  Of course I can't say that I am always 100% sober on the slopes, so I really shouldn't dish anything out... dose low and be safe :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: Seuss]
    #1165221 - 12/23/02 02:06 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i'd imagine if that has anything to do with drugs(and not the fact that it's a growing industry) then alcohol is probably the main culprit. Just like in a car, the number of deaths related to alcohol is probably much greater than trip related deaths. That would make alot more sense too since i seriously doubt a shit load of people go snowboarding tripping. i'm not saying it isnt dangerous though, cuz it is.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #1166010 - 12/23/02 10:36 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ive gona skiing on acid and I ride my bike on shrooms all the time, Swimming, basketball, bowling, pool.... I trip alot out in public and doing things I would normaly do....

I feel like I perform better when Im tripping, I get a total sence of controll over my body, my breathing and my concentration seem to just sync together and I can do things the same or even better while hard core tripping...

My recomendation would be to goo all out and trip hard... Eat the entire eighth or more... Only problem would be in line when your just standing their waiting for your turn and people want to talk to you, that might be hard to handle but the boarding part would be sooooo great.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: GabbaDj]
    #1166090 - 12/24/02 01:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Gabba - Sounds like fun doing all that shit man. I think we'll probably try a gram and a half or two the first time then work our way up. I know it'll be fun. Thing is though, the local hill is pretty shitty, so we're going to go to a better one, which is also good because most of the people we know probably won't be there, wanting to talk to us. :smile:

I highly doubt anything dangerous will happen to us. We're pretty experienced at all the hills around here, and most don't have very dangerous slopes. I think we'll handle it well. I highly doubt the death rate went up b/c of people riding tripping, I highly doubt many people go boarding/skiing tripping. Drunk, yeah, but not THAT much. I can't wait!! 

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: GabbaDj]
    #1166093 - 12/24/02 01:14 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I think I am going to eat .5 g's to keep me going as well.  This would be the first time I have dosed in the morning to keep me going, Hell  it is Christmas why not!  I am going swimming again today so it is not like I am ruining any plans.  If anything interesting happens I will be shure to post about it.  Peace! :laugh: 

--------------------

OfflineTheHobbyMan151
Stranger
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: FlusH]
    #5390182 - 03/11/06 07:33 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

lol. I love goin on shrooms

OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
High as a kite ;)
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC and BCS
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: TheHobbyMan151]
    #5391394 - 03/12/06 09:42 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Everytime i am high in shrooms i think about snowboarding, we usually climb a mountian, and on the way down there is some running involved. On the runs i always imagine i am snowboarding, soemthing i fully i have to try. I am for sure going to surf in tofino on a low dose, jsut gotta wait till its a little warmer out.

Offlinegotcha420haha
Not Available
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: Luv_The_Cyans]
    #5391685 - 03/12/06 11:49 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

lol... 4 year old thread....

--------------------

"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #5391784 - 03/12/06 12:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone ever go ice skating on shrooms? I've wanted to do that the last 2 times but nobody else had their skates with them.

OfflineHorribla
Explorer of reality
Male
Loc: USA
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: DrGeek]
    #5391901 - 03/12/06 01:02 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I havent tried snowboarding on anything other than weed though it sounds really fun and Ill probably try it next season...

Most I did was durring the early part of this season I went up on the mountain, smoked four bowls of this amazing chronic to myself and just went at it.. I fell down alot more than I usually do because I kept gettin distracted by things but I didnt feel any pain and I was just having a great ol time :smile: Hit this huge jump and busted out a back flip that was pretty sweet. But yeah ill have to go sometime on a full blown psychedelic experience lol.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: Horribla]
    #5391910 - 03/12/06 01:06 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

just be careful on the chairlift, if i was trippin i know id be like oh that sh*t aint too far down and prolly try to jump it cuz the lift was going to slow.

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
    #5391965 - 03/12/06 01:31 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

The only time I tried it with a friend (low dose), we couldn't concentrate on the skiing and got lazy. We then sat down in the sun at the terrace of a high altitude bar and drank ourselves a few bottles of wine until it was time to go home... :grin:

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: Aldous]
    #5392077 - 03/12/06 02:19 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I plan to go skateboarding on mushrooms soon, once the weather changes to be a bit more friendly. I think I'll take about 1.5g of cubensis, so as not to be tripping too intensely, but still able to enjoy the effects of psychedelic mushrooms :-)

OfflineShroomRunner
Stranger
    #5394118 - 03/13/06 01:01 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I just did it today. My friend came to pick me up and I had 2 mushroom sandwiches ready, about 1.5 grams each. We ate them just before starting.

The accelerating part of the comeup was a bit harsh. I was listening to "My Last Breathe" by Evanescence and the song was a bit despairing sounding and right she sings "sweet raptured light, it ends here tonight" I wiped out pretty hard. My wrist it injured a bit but for the next 4 hours I had great rides and felt as one with the mountain and landscape.

After about 5 hours of boarding, we decided to smoke some MJ. Day had turned to night, and the powder under the lights was giving me visuals as I carved down, faster and faster and more intense. I had the best rides I've ever had at the end. In the past I've done a fair bit of mixing MJ with boarding.

In conclusiong, mushrooms were a nice new mix to the equation, but MJ is a better snowboarding experience.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: ShroomRunner]
    #5394303 - 03/13/06 03:32 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

my boss told me about a time she went skiing with some friends and they dropped acid.
one guy fell over skiing down and the ski went in his eye and popped his eye straight out and it was hanging by the optical thingy. She said there was yellow shit goo every where and it gross as, and they went to hospital and just pushed it back in with no tools whatsoever. His sight is 100% fine and normal just got a little bruising
be careful doing active shit on shrooms
like chainsaw juggling

OfflineShroomRunner
Stranger
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: indica]
    #5397508 - 03/14/06 01:07 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well, a snowboard won't end up in your eye, that's for sure.

I'm an adventurere though, I can't resist these things. The loss of coordination just as I reached peak made me fall though in a weird way. It was like I've fallen hundreds of times going faster than that and not gotten hurt, but this time I just put my hands down in some stupid way. It was weird.

Offlinezappa
please excusethe filth, yourmom was justhere
Female User Gallery

Loc: motor city madness
Re: Snowboarding on mushrooms?? Anyone try it? I might [Re: ShroomRunner]
    #5397836 - 03/14/06 05:15 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

make sure that guy wears and eyepatch before he drops some more acid! :grin:

--------------------
:blackspy: :whitespy: :snowman: :farmerdance: :scaryshroom: :bananahorsey: :bananabang:

I :heart: GARY SINISE!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck