Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: What Do You Think Happens When We Die? [Re: sandman_130]
    #11650652 - 12/14/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Of course not, if God allowed this then the first person to present this evidence to the masses would destroy the fabric of life as we know it.

Care to explain?

think about it.....

There is no way to truly know anything about God in this life, so if someone revealed the truth of God to the masses then this life in which no-one can know the truth about God would be ripped apart...  :crazy2:

Is that about right?

And you know this how?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #11650653 - 12/14/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Your 56th non-answer today alone. :congrats:

Making unsubstantiated declarative statements is neither educational nor a form of discussion.

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: What Do You Think Happens When We Die? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #11650697 - 12/14/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Oweyervishice said:
Quote:

sandman_130 said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Of course not, if God allowed this then the first person to present this evidence to the masses would destroy the fabric of life as we know it.

Care to explain?

think about it.....

There is no way to truly know anything about God in this life, so if someone revealed the truth of God to the masses then this life in which no-one can know the truth about God would be ripped apart...  :crazy2:

Is that about right?

And you know this how?

No, we can learn much about God. As much as our minds can comprehend. Evidence however is different. If a man had evidence of God, a living God that is alive in each of us then it would destroy the mere concept of this life.

God created life for a reason. God wants us, for various reasons. Earth is merely a school for souls, if it was an open book test how would we know who the authentic truly are?

Not to mention the massive killings and wars the would co-incide with this. Many people would know they are against God and would form alliances.

This would leave God with 2 options, let them fight it out, or destroy it all. A process that took millions of years to get to this point.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

Re: What Do You Think Happens When We Die? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11650710 - 12/14/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Your 56th non-answer today alone. :congrats:

Making unsubstantiated declarative statements is neither educational nor a form of discussion.

I don't even know what you have been talking about, but I have been answering every post. You sarcasm is not needed, nor supportive of the thread.

So unless you have something valid to say.....

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#11650713 - 12/14/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

"Learning" about something without experiencing evidence is actually just called "imagining".  Or in other words, making up BS.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #11650731 - 12/14/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I don't even know what you have been talking about, but I have been answering every post. You sarcasm is not needed, nor supportive of the thread.

Observation is not sarcasm. And "Think about it" is neither an answer nor supportive of this thread.

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

#11650753 - 12/14/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Oweyervishice said:
"Learning" about something without experiencing evidence is actually just called "imagining".  Or in other words, making up BS.

I have had experience that is why I explain my beliefs to you haters, knowing I will be crucified by internet hate mongers.

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

#11650756 - 12/14/09 06:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Observation is not sarcasm. And "Think about it" is neither an answer nor supportive of this thread.

I already answered that question quite clearly.

--------------------

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#11650760 - 12/14/09 06:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
Quote:

Oweyervishice said:

I have had experience that is why I explain my beliefs to you haters, knowing I will be crucified by internet hate mongers.

Then you DO have evidence, though it is personal. :crazy2:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11650759 - 12/14/09 06:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I love the christians.  There argument is almost always based on non-logical dogmatic claims.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

#11650831 - 12/14/09 06:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

True, I have physical evidence in my home.

I wrote a trip report on it.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11650846 - 12/14/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How are psychedelic experiences proof of a god?  Is it not possible its just a hallucination from altered perceptual experience?

--------------------

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #11650857 - 12/14/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:

:rofl2:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

Re: What Do You Think Happens When We Die? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11650974 - 12/14/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
How are psychedelic experiences proof of a god?  Is it not possible its just a hallucination from altered perceptual experience?

They aren't.

I was given proof for myself, and this proof is unable to be proven to anyone else (thus keeping within the laws of the universe)

It wasn't a hallucination, I conceived the mind of Christ and I know many others who have had the same experience. Their was no visual aspect of God. We spoke in the confines of the mind, well he spoke mostly.

It was the happiest experience of my life, I spent literally 2 hours laughing my ass off at all the contradictions of this life made by God for laughter.

My life has only gotten better since then (4 years ago) I have become very blessed.

You can say, oh your a skitzo or whatever. I was told things that I could not have known, conscious or subconscious.

I'm not asking anyone to believe this, I simply was responding to a thread about the afterlife.

This is where my beliefs come from, not the Bible, nor any religious text or doctrines.

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

Re: What Do You Think Happens When We Die? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #11650988 - 12/14/09 07:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Quote:

sandman_130 said:

:rofl2:

Someone with 32 people ignoring them has no reason to laugh.

Especially since you haven't added a single thing to this thread.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11651042 - 12/14/09 07:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
It wasn't a hallucination, I conceived the mind of Christ and I know many others who have had the same experience. Their was no visual aspect of God. We spoke in the confines of the mind, well he spoke mostly.

Prove it wasn't a hallucination.  I'm assuming you don't have conversations with "God" sober.  Therefor its more logical to conclude it was a hallucination.

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

#11651129 - 12/14/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

sandman_130 said:

Prove it wasn't a hallucination.  I'm assuming you don't have conversations with "God" sober.  Therefor its more logical to conclude it was a hallucination.

Unless of course you believe that every mind is connected to God. We just can't hear God's voice clearly unless we are on a higher level of consciousness. Whether it be through meditation or psychoactive drugs that stimulate the brain.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11651145 - 12/14/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How come not all people who trip talk to god on this "higher level of consciousness"?

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Male User Gallery

#11651191 - 12/14/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

1.God may have a message for some, so they can change their life and fulfill their duties before they get lost in the world and are blinded by the masses.

2. They may not have a pure heart and cannot ascend to this level of consciousness.

3. They may have darkness in their soul prevent a break though.

Any of these are a possibility, for certain I do not know. I think the most likely answer is "Seek and ye shall find"

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11651203 - 12/14/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How does one have a pure heart?  A heart is an internal organ responsible for pumping blood through out the body.

To me it sounds like there are only certain people "worthy" of this talking to god.  Which to me is just nonsense.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom