Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2
    #10472505 - 06/08/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

(I wrote this out yesterday and hit "post" without backing it up and got a 404, so I have to start again)

So I work on a ship and we had Sunday night layovers in Melbourne. I'm on the 12-4 Bridge watch and had to that after the changeover from 8-12. So effectively on the "take it easy" Sunday I worked 8 hours which sucked. I got a chick to cover my 12-4 that night so I could get off and have a few drinks as I've been on here about 6 weeks now and haven't really had a good night off.

The past 12 months or so I've been collecting stupid and hilarious research chemicals and other brain-benders for the sake of none other than collecting and being greedy. However, my obligations to work mean that I don't really get a great deal of time to eat them.
Of these substances (mostly just in amounts of 500mg-1.5g) the most that I had was 1.5 grams of 2C-T-2. I had also bought these reasonably dodgy and overpriced .001 scales that don't really work that well below 10mg and also are a little flaky when weighing smaller amounts.

I weighed out a bunch of caps at "~20mg-~25mg and some around ~30mg for variety" and from looking at them the difference was quite evident, but I just put this down to the flaky nature of the chemical, and I knew that they were definately not weighed very accurately. I took these out to Point Cook for the sake of none other than I knew if I didn't take them with me at some point in the night I would wish I had, so I had 20 caps in my pocket with no real purpose.

Now, a lot of my past trips on various substances have scared me a little and I've always been a little apprehensive when it comes to dosing anything with a psychedelic mindset. I'm a scaredy cat and often suffer massive amounts of anxiety and tension especially with the real brain benders like LSD or mushrooms and the expected bodyload of 2c's always made me a little nervous.

I got out to Point Cook at around 5pm. A couple of my friends, Jem and Oggy (who both also work on the ship with me, I'm lucky to have most of closest friends working onboard with me both as stewards and IR's), were there waiting for me and they'd got a bit of a headstart on me in terms of drinking. I hadn't eaten much all day and I was a little hungry, but I was avoiding consuming anything for the sake of not having to drink as much.

So I settled in and we started sinking some cans, listening to music and having some generous conversations. Around 7pm a few beverages had been consumed and inhibitions had been dispersed. Jem said to me "let's take some drugs!" and asked me if I had anything, as by this point I had not told them I had dr00gz in my pocket. I told him what I had, and as with every other time I've told him of the substances I've been in possession of, he's gone "what the fuck is that?" (I'm the drug nerd in my group of friends) and I've said (ironically) "nice bit of body buzz, bit of visuals, no headfuck like shrooms or acid" and then said "just wiki the fuck out of it", which he did as I like to keep my friends informed with unbiased information about what they're putting in their bodies. Oggy was umming and ahhing about taking any drugs as he'd just found out his mum had cancer, and said he wasn't in the best headspace to take anything, nonetheless Jem grabbed my bag of caps and pushed one between each of our lips. So, the decision to take drugs was kind of made for me. I figured I hadn't had a good night off in my whole swing and I deserved it, so why the fuck not. I instantly got rid of any regret I would have felt for taking drugs on a worknight.

The last time Jem did this was about a year ago when we got pissed at my family's beach shack and he said "lets take acid!" which turned out to be one of the most fun fulfilling and eventful trips of my life, without the whole "God-smacking-you-in-the-teeth-with-profoundness" that usually comes with it.

We continued drinking and downed a heap of vodka and black sambuca shots along with beer bongs and whatnot for a while and eventually I'd completely forgotten that I'd taken anything. I wouldn't say I was hammered, just nicely tipsy. Oggy's housemate Amber turned up around 6.30pm after a weekend in Tasmania having her 21st, she's a bit of an emo ditz so we kind of just took the piss out of her for a while and then she kind of slipped into the background.

Jem and myself moved inside at some point to sit on the couch and watch some Dave Matthews concerts, as well as Antoin Defeur, Don Ross, Andy McGee and other CandyRat artists (which are all fuckign amazing). I never felt any come up or anything on the stuff, it just happened that all of a sudden I was fucking tripping goddamned BALLS. I just completely lost my shit. Instantly my vision was completely overwhelmed with some of the coolest and most electrified morphing, warping, melting and fractalisation I had seen in a long long time. I have read places where people say 2C-T-2 in higher doses gets uncomfortable, jittery, big black spots where there is no time. Well, I don't know what the deal was but I felt no uncomfortable body load that I usually associate with 2C's. I remember looking at Jem going "this is fucking cool!" and waving my arms around in front of me and seeing him melt into the tracers that were left behind my arms.

There wasn't much of a space here and between then within what felt like about 10 minutes I was completely gone. I can only really describe what happened as complete ego loss. I just blacked out for what felt like ages. I was just absorbed in a black hole of formless colour. What struck me was how amazingly similar to large-dose LSD or psilocin trips this was, if you had told me I had taken a ten strip of acid or eaten a kiko of shrooms I doubt I would have been able to tell the difference. I guess this was from the next-to-no body load I was feeling. I would almost describe it as the perfect psychedelic.. almost. I wouldn't say it lacks the "depth" of LSD or mushrooms, but it has a different space to it, but still remarkably similar at doses as high as I did.

I came to sometime later to see a friend of ours who also works on the ship named Cat staring at me going "what are we going to do with him? Is he ok?" she'd arrived at some stage in the night with her boyfriend.

I said "I'm ok, all good, sorry for losing my bananas on you, I'm ok" when really I was completely fuck-eyed.  She said "it's ok, I've seen you in way worse condition than this" which made me laugh and was also a little comforting as by now on any other drug I would be feeling massive amounts of awkwardness from a comment like this.

I wasn't scared or anxious or having a bad trip, I was just completely fucking fucked. Gone. I'd just taken a rather healthy amount of 2C-T-2. From gathering our time later on I figure I was in this trip-coma for around 4 hours as I "came to" at around 1am. The first thing that started worrying me was "oh fuck we have to work tomorrow, gotta turn to in 7 hours" as being on a ship for such long amounts of time and working every single day for 56 days consecutively with only 2 weeks off in between (as a trainee I do 2 months on-2 weeks off, once qualified will work month on-month off) soon conditions you to "I have to work tomorrow".  Jem looked at me and said "it's cool it's only 1 o'clock we still have heaps of time" and I felt as if I would be tripping this hard forever. My vision was still completely overwhelmed by warping, morphing, tracers and electricity, complimented with a nice MDA-esque body buzz. As I started settling down a little bit, Jem and myself moved back to the couch to watch more of these musicians and everything became very very Zen, that same kind of "sit back and smell the roses" that you get from acid. We were humbled and watched these incredible artists and watched them for a couple of hours. After a bit we decided to and have a bit of a jam. At our disposal we had a bunch of instruments, most of which aren't worth the petrol I would have preferred to pour on them to set them alight.

Consisting of: 1 electric piano
2 acoustic guitars, one ok and the other with a collapsing bridge and 2 strings missing that doubled as a good bongo drum
1 electric guitar with a collapsing bridge that was IMPOSSIBLE to tune.

Nonetheless, we rocked out and had a fucking blast. At first we started out just making orchestrated chaos with the fucked electric and the piano, me on the floor a'la' Marty McFly sliding around on my back playing painful guitar solo's, Jem smashing the piano with his forehead (we're both seasoned muso's, I've been playing guitar for about 12 years and Jem is well-rounded in just about every instrument) and after having a laugh at this we decided to have a more serious duet with the acoustics and played until our fingers bled (literally). Soon I started
falling apart as fatigue and the realisation that we had to work soon began to kick in. Oggy was still out of the fucking stratosphere and was pacing inside, outside around the house talking absolute gobble-de-gook. Cat and Seth were beginning the get impatient at the madness and Cat cracked the shits eventually and went to bed. Amber had gone to bed at some stage when I was suffering shotgun-fucked ego death.

Everything was still very Zen and Jem and myself were kind of listening to the goings on around us and felt a little upset by the lack of decorum. We decided to call a taxi and it took us around 2 hours to get our shit together as we paced the house going "uhhhhh what the fuck are we doing?". Eventually the cab arrived around 4.30 and we hopped in and made our way back to the ship.

The drive back was great, looking at the city lights of Melbourne from the top of the West Gate bridge was awesome, and my girlfriend called. She was trashed after a big night out in Hobart and started saying about how she missed me. I suddenly realised how much I miss her, and how hard it's been for the past 6 or 7 months since I've been away, how we'd been fighting all the time and finding it really hard to deal with the distance between us. I told her I loved her very much and would have wanted nothing more than to be crawling into bed with her at this ungodly hour and snuggling up to her and forgetting about work for a few weeks. She was a little weepy.

We got back to the ship, Jem gave the cab driver a $70 tip for a $30 fare (that whole Zen "money doesn't matter" was pretty apparent, hey, you can't put a price on a good night) and we got out and there were some trendy metro-city kids waiting where we got out for our cab, from the Ocean Blue nightclub in front of where our ship berths. They had a couple of bug-eyed Asian girls with them and I asked them for a cigarette and they all just kind of stood there staring at me, trying to  decide if I was going to stab them or something. I said all I wanted was a smoke before bed and eventually one of the Asian girls gave me the last half of her smoke which I took and smoked gladly.

We got through security and made our way back to our cabins, and before parting ways we punched fists and agree'd it had been a fucking tops night. However, it was 5.30am and we had to start work at 8.

I got back, my girlfriend called one last time and I chatted to her for a bit and then went to sleep and was rudely awoken at 8am to start work. I got out of bed and instantly felt my body wanting to collapse beneath me. Work was a fucking cunt as me and this other guy had to go down to the bowels of the ship to test fire hoses where there was no ventillation. We finally finished at 11.30 and everyone got to fuck off for the rest of the day but I still had to pick up my 12-4 watch at lunch time which meant I had to work another 4 hours. So effectively I worked 8 hours both days when everyone else only had to work 4 hours both days. I had t he radio in my cabin and just snoozed lightly for the most of it then spent the last hour or so writing up this trip report to try and keep myself awake (then it got lost when I hit post which fucking sucked)

4pm finally fucking rolled around and I went straight to fucking bed and slept kind of restlessly, very minor visuals still pretty apparent but other than that and the lack of sleep I felt ok.

So yeah, thanks for reading. This isn't as in-depth as the original report I wrote but I can't be fucked writing it all out again. All in all I had a fucking tops night and would definately recommend this substance if you can get your hands on it. It's taken it's place as my favourite 2C compound if not RC's in general, I'm looking forward to trying the 2C-T-7 next as I hear that is even better again. I might just have to get some better scales though.

Cheers.

Edited by indica (06/08/09 06:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: indica]
    #10472617 - 06/08/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think I missed the dosage or something. So you randomly took one of the capsules with either 20, 25, or 30mg? That along with the inconsistency ive heard 2c-t-2 has, may have had something to do with it.

Once I took melatonin 3 nights in a row before a 2c-e trip and got much stronger motion visuals and ego loss. Who knows, maybe the natural variance of melatonin caused you to trip so much harder.

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Moo456]
    #10472646 - 06/08/09 06:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I didn't see how much was in the cap before I took it, my friend picked it out for me and stuck it in my mouth.

who knows, maybe it was anywhere up to 40mg in the cap :shrug: each cap (00) looked about 1/3 full, some less.

edit: I weighed them out to between 20mg-30mg, however when I weighed them in the cap, minus the weight of the cap (100mg) it weighed 30mg, so this leads me to conclude my scales suck.

Edited by indica (06/08/09 06:47 PM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10472678 - 06/08/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LONG report.... Probably a good thing for the less literate shroomerites ( such as myself ) that the origional got zapped. :smile:

Good report, Sounds like you had a great time.

Sounds like you have an awesome job too!

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Shad0w]
    #10472687 - 06/08/09 06:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

This is probably one of the shorter reports I've written :cheers:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #10475725 - 06/09/09 05:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, but worth the read.  Thanks for taking the time to re-write it.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineListening
scaler of mountains

Loc: Montreal
Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Nature Boy]
    #10477504 - 06/09/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Great read, thanks for that. I have a first date with 2c-e coming up soon and will certainly now consider 2c-t-2 as a followup.

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Listening]
    #10481670 - 06/10/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Really like the report, man. I've also been stockpiling RC's and have been wondering which new one to add to the collection (choosing between 2c-t-2, 4-AcO-DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, and 5-MEO-Mipt), after reading this though I think my mind is made up. Be sure to write another report when you get an accurate scale and have some time off. +5 shrooms for you.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

OfflineJAMESveeder
Stranger

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #10514765 - 06/16/09 12:48 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, sound's like a good night...

Nothing like working after a heavy trip though. I bet you were soo exhausted.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: JAMESveeder]
    #10514856 - 06/16/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I was fucking fucked, and having to bend over all the time was bringing me close to vomiting.

Goddamn I was fucked, but totally worth it.

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#10525990 - 06/17/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It's funny how human beings are all made so differently.  I could never do something like this, as I have to carefully watch what I eat and drink and how much sleeping time I will have whenever I trip, otherwise it is guaranteed to be a burdensome experience.  I admire people like you who can roll with it all and keep on functioning.  Great report. :cheers:

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Lion]
    #10528192 - 06/18/09 01:30 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I am prone to the same problem, this was the first time I've ever been able to properly "roll with it"

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #10534720 - 06/19/09 02:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It was pretty good :thumbup:

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: silosighbin]
    #10564009 - 06/24/09 10:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Cheers, brew

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
    #11623802 - 12/10/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Like all your others, a great report! :thumbup:

I'm in the same situation, lots of treats available, just work too much.
I think thats why I like your detailed reports, I get to imagine tripping for 10 mins or so. :lol:

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: polantis]
    #11627503 - 12/11/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Great post!

Your reports just keep on getting better and better. Thanks for the read! :mushroom2:

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Feanor]
    #11627637 - 12/11/09 01:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If funny how you talked about playing until your fingers began to bleed. I had a friend who used to trip and play his guitar, while his fingers would bleed. As I have said numerous times, I greatly envy your job. You live in a beautiful place, have a fucking cool job, and a host of psychedelics in your arsenal. You are lucky! I haven't heard much of 2C-T-2, so thanks again for writing this and expanding my knowledge. Please continue to write about all of the other RC's you take. I really enjoy reading your trip reports. Just when I think RC's can't surprise me, I experience an extraordinary experience, or I read an intriguing post, such as this one!

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Feanor]
    #11627720 - 12/11/09 01:40 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I feel my reports are getting less and less interesting :P

OfflineBeck420
Stranger
    #11633820 - 12/12/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
I think I missed the dosage or something. So you randomly took one of the capsules with either 20, 25, or 30mg? That along with the inconsistency ive heard 2c-t-2 has, may have had something to do with it.

Once I took melatonin 3 nights in a row before a 2c-e trip and got much stronger motion visuals and ego loss. Who knows, maybe the natural variance of melatonin caused you to trip so much harder.

I take 9mg prescription melatonin every night, and took 2C-T-2 the other night, was my first psychedelic, and I had the best time of my life. And that same night once most of my visuals had stopped, I took my melatonin and went to bed, but as soon as the melatonin kicked in, and I turned off my lights I got ridiculously bright colors all over the place. It basically picked my trip back up.

Edited by Beck420 (12/12/09 12:03 AM)

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Completely lost my shit on 2C-T-2 [Re: Beck420]
    #11633930 - 12/12/09 12:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

T2 is the fucking bees knees

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder