Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Can't stand my new sister-in-law
    #11611509 - 12/08/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'm pretty easy-going and can get along with pretty much everyone.  However, I'm having issues with one of my new sisters-in-law.  I have four brothers and two of them got married this year.  I love one of my new sisters, since we hit it off right away.  She is a loving and compassionate person. 

However, the other sister-in-law, who I will call 'A', is a total nasty bitch.  She weighs almost 300 pounds and constantly tries to shit on other people.  She smacks my dear brother, her husband, in the head, even when he yells at he to stop and insults his sexual performance while he is sitting right there with the rest of the family.  She makes nasty comments to everyone in my family and is constantly guilt-tripping my mother into giving her money.  She also spiked the punch at my other brother's wedding without telling anyone even though she knew my brother's wife was pregnant and she has been talking about dosing my conservative mom and dad pot brownies without asking their permission.  She is a total fat slimeball.  She doesn't know that I don't like her yet (I can play the neutral card really well socially), and is constantly telling me how much she hates my parents and brothers, yet she is always sucking up to my family trying to get more money from them.  It is getting too much.  I can't keep silent anymore.  It's time for the brute force of radical honesty.

I really just want to punch her in the nose.  And I'm not the violent type...usually...

But she brings it out in me. I can't stand to see her hit my brother and say nasty disrespectful things about him right to his face and I can't stand to hear her talk shit about my other brothers, who hate her too.  I have been "nice" to her so far, but that era is coming to a close. 

I'm going to pretend to be neutral with her for a little bit longer and toy with her mind until the right moment arrives to deliver a smackdown.  I can't stand this bitch. 

And I don't usually say that!  I can't believe she married into our family!  It makes me sick.  I want to drive her away and ruin her.   

I told my brother that I didn't think wives were supposed to hit their husbands in the head and his response was, "Well, every relationship needs work." 

If he's happy with that foul treatment then he's happy, but that doesn't mean I have to be or put up with her shitty presence without a word of complaint.  Nay, I shall bring this monstrous ugly abusive hoe to her knees and make her regret she ever took my brother's last name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe24HourMC
Master Of Ceremonies
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gone
Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: MOTH]
    #11611531 - 12/08/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i'll poke her for u maybe teach her some respect and manners.

--------------------

My Baby In MCLA

Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

Loc: Mars...
    #11611546 - 12/08/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Send her on a massive shroom and lsd trip, bake her an omelet with like 8g's of mushies and slip a few (10 or more) lsd tabs in it and see where that get's her, she will either snap and go insane and be locked up once and foreall or her perspecive on life will change and she will stop being a bitch.

Or you could also slip a massive dose of arsenic in an omelet also.

--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

OfflineThaiTea
Superconnected
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hollywood, CA
    #11611564 - 12/08/09 06:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You know this could be the premise of a moderately funny movie. "How to lose a sister in law in 10 days" You will have to come up with some interesting ways to get rid of her.. good luck. Honestly from what you say it doesn't sound like it will last.

--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.

Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Offlinefeifen

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: The24HourMC]
    #11611571 - 12/08/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I hate people like her

She deserves a good beating

You must deliver :psychsplit:

In the name of Jesus I command thee!

OfflineThaiTea
Superconnected
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hollywood, CA
Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: ThaiTea]
    #11611574 - 12/08/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

actually a high dose lsd trip would literally force her to change her ways. It rewires the brain into enlightened kindness, albeit she will have trouble relating to most things, but she won't be an asshole anymore.

--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.

Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

#11611592 - 12/08/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ThaiTea said:
actually a high dose lsd trip would literally force her to change her ways. It rewires the brain into enlightened kindness, albeit she will have trouble relating to most things, but she won't be an asshole anymore.

Yes, what I said.

I've noticed that my heroic doses of psychedelics in the past have greatly changed my perspective on quite a few things.

I have yet to achieve and ego death though, I'd like to kill that fucker with 10g's this month though, maybe on christmas.

--------------------

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: Lucidx]
    #11611611 - 12/08/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lucidx said:
Send her on a massive shroom and lsd trip, bake her an omelet with like 8g's of mushies and slip a few (10 or more) lsd tabs in it and see where that get's her, she will either snap and go insane and be locked up once and foreall or her perspecive on life will change and she will stop being a bitch.

Or you could also slip a massive dose of arsenic in an omelet also.

Do this and report back to us.
Except lower the dose to like 5gs of shrooms and 3 hits of acid

She may be 300 pounds but i doubt shes been on alot of shrooms or acid before.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#11611624 - 12/08/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Acid is too good for the likes of this despicable manipulative cunt. 

I would never waste acid on such filth.  I really just want to punch her in the face.  It's all I've been able to think about since this morning.  She may be a lard ass, but I'm wiry.  I'll break her fucking glasses.  I want to make her eat dog shit.  I want to force open her hideous face with a crowbar and urinate in her mouth while she's tied up with electrical fence.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#11611633 - 12/08/09 06:13 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Wow it feels good to get some of this out of my system

Thanks Shroomery

OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

#11611636 - 12/08/09 06:14 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

[
Quote:

MOTH said:

I would never waste acid on such filth.  I really just want to punch her in the face.  It's all I've been able to think about since this morning.  She may be a lard ass, but I'm wiry.  I'll break her fucking glasses.  I want to make her eat dog shit.  I want to force open her hideous face with a crowbar and urinate in her mouth while she's tied up with electrical fence.

You should strangle her to death with your bare hands

--------------------

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11611640 - 12/08/09 06:15 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:

Give her 2 hits of acid, and make her have a bad trip.
Insult her how she begs your parents for money and shit like that.
She will probably go through a 12 hour thinking session during her bad trip and end up nicer.

2 hits of acid is only $10 if you have the right hookup. I'd waste that much on that filthy whore.

--------------------
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11611679 - 12/08/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mrgibblet said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

Give her 2 hits of acid, and make her have a bad trip.
Insult her how she begs your parents for money and shit like that.
She will probably go through a 12 hour thinking session during her bad trip and end up nicer.

2 hits of acid is only $10 if you have the right hookup. I'd waste that much on that filthy whore.

She thinks nothing about dosing OTHER PEOPLE without their permission, so maybe she's secretly asking the Universe to dose her without her permission.  :evil:

I'll play the hand of God on this one. 

Oh, and she steals clothing from Walmart and brags about it.

OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

#11611686 - 12/08/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Shoot her in the face with a bazooka.

--------------------

InvisibleKBG1977
    #11611688 - 12/08/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

e

Edited by KBG1977 (07/11/12 06:13 PM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: The24HourMC]
    #11611690 - 12/08/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The24HourMC said:
i'll poke her for u maybe teach her some respect and manners.

This...all you got to do is 'roll her in flour and look for the wet spot'

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlinefeifen

#11611695 - 12/08/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Shit fuck that

You should dose her like 2 grams of DXM

Mhawhawhaw :kingtard:

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
    #11611707 - 12/08/09 06:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lucidx said:
Shoot her in the face with a bazooka.

It's the only way.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: Vibes]
    #11611719 - 12/08/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Let me clarify...I don't actually want to torture or kill her, I just want to maim her and ruin her life and drive her away from the family.

OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

#11611730 - 12/08/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
Let me clarify...I don't actually want to torture or kill her, I just want to maim her and ruin her life and drive her away from the family.

Cut her arms off

--------------------

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
    #11611748 - 12/08/09 06:31 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Then i say acid, only way to do it w/o the fat bitch knowing her food is tainted.

Though, i have had some really potent mush spaghetti.  oh my god so fucking :aweoverdose:

But i say dose her than leave her in the woods, see if she lasts.

We know she wont starve, hahaha.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #11611759 - 12/08/09 06:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:

sorrry, but quoted on basis of lawls

i don't like anger, perse, but... it IS good to get it out, eh? contructivly, like you did. :lol:

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #11611770 - 12/08/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I'm going to pretend to be neutral with her for a little bit longer and toy with her mind until the right moment arrives to deliver a smackdown.  I can't stand this bitch. 

lol wow.

sorry to laugh at your situation but you have always come off as the nicest chick but whenever i hear really sweet girls talk about 'laying a smackdown' i can't help but laugh

and yeah, sounds like your family has taken too much shit already...start standing up and being assertive! there's a difference between standing up for yourself/your loved ones and being a petty bitch who is trying to bring someone else down to your level...nothing wrong with brutal honesty as long as your intentions are good (to help your family, not to hurt the 'sister')

i'm sure you will be able to get your point across in a civilized way

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11611804 - 12/08/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sounds like your family has taken too much shit already...start standing up and being assertive! there's a difference between standing up for yourself/your loved ones and being a petty bitch who is trying to bring someone else down to your level...nothing wrong with brutal honesty as long as your intentions are good (to help your family, not to hurt the 'sister')

i'm sure you will be able to get your point across in a civilized way

Very true!

I have never met you, but in the years here, i cant really imagine you ACTUALLY being mean for no reason, or for spite.

If this crazy chick is being so detrimental to the family, and they know it, it might be time for an intervention, or some other means to show her or your brother that something is very wrong.

Acid is still an option. :yesnod:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11611807 - 12/08/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I'm pretty easy-going and can get along with pretty much everyone.  However, I'm having issues with one of my new sisters-in-law.  I have four brothers and two of them got married this year.  I love one of my new sisters, since we hit it off right away.  She is a loving and compassionate person. 

However, the other sister-in-law, who I will call 'A', is a total nasty bitch.  She weighs almost 300 pounds and constantly tries to shit on other people.  She smacks my dear brother, her husband, in the head, even when he yells at he to stop and insults his sexual performance while he is sitting right there with the rest of the family.  She makes nasty comments to everyone in my family and is constantly guilt-tripping my mother into giving her money.  She also spiked the punch at my other brother's wedding without telling anyone even though she knew my brother's wife was pregnant and she has been talking about dosing my conservative mom and dad pot brownies without asking their permission.  She is a total fat slimeball.  She doesn't know that I don't like her yet (I can play the neutral card really well socially), and is constantly telling me how much she hates my parents and brothers, yet she is always sucking up to my family trying to get more money from them.  It is getting too much.  I can't keep silent anymore.  It's time for the brute force of radical honesty.

I really just want to punch her in the nose.  And I'm not the violent type...usually...

But she brings it out in me. I can't stand to see her hit my brother and say nasty disrespectful things about him right to his face and I can't stand to hear her talk shit about my other brothers, who hate her too.  I have been "nice" to her so far, but that era is coming to a close. 

And I don't usually say that!  I can't believe she married into our family!  It makes me sick.  I want to drive her away and ruin her.   

I told my brother that I didn't think wives were supposed to hit their husbands in the head and his response was, "Well, every relationship needs work." 

If he's happy with that foul treatment then he's happy, but that doesn't mean I have to be or put up with her shitty presence without a word of complaint.  Nay, I shall bring this monstrous ugly abusive hoe to her knees and make her regret she ever took my brother's last name.

I know someone almost exactly like that.
Perhaps your brother enjoys the abuse? That was the only way I could see why this ladies husband stayed with her. She even cuckolded him (fucked another man, who lived in there house but wouldnt fuck him and denied it to him)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: akira_akuma]
    #11612136 - 12/08/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

sorrry, but quoted on basis of lawls

i don't like anger, perse, but... it IS good to get it out, eh? contructivly, like you did. :lol:

I actually felt guilty as hell after I wrote what I did in the above.  Because I'm not used to these types of feelings inside of me. Just yesterday I was posting about focusing on peace love and happiness, but she is trying to tear the family apart and that pisses me off in a volatile way.  I want to get in a brawl with her.  I think that would be fun.  I like the dosing her idea, since she seems to think it's not a big deal to do that, but I'm worried it would take me down to her level.  I want to avoid that because her level is pretty rotten and low.  I wouldn't ever do the things I vented about.  I don't even have electrical wire.  I just needed to let my anger about her behavior out in a creatively violent way. 

Something needs to be done though.  She is seriously bad news. 

And yeah, my brother probably likes the abuse, but the problem is that this girl is abusive to everyone, not just her husband.

InvisibleCitizen13
Jack's wasted life.

#11612288 - 12/08/09 07:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

just record her talking shit, then blackmail her into sucking your dick, then get that on videotape, and show the videotape to your parents.

wallah! problem solved.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: Citizen13]
    #11612303 - 12/08/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen13 said:
just record her talking shit, then blackmail her into sucking your dick

How exactly would a woman go about forcing another woman to suck her dick?

InvisibleCitizen13
Jack's wasted life.

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11612314 - 12/08/09 07:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Citizen13 said:
just record her talking shit, then blackmail her into sucking your dick

How exactly would a woman go about forcing another woman to suck her dick?

I'm a thinkin man, details like that are below me. you figure it out.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #11612367 - 12/08/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you see, liek you sadi already... just wait till the moment is right then be liek "what?" ... "wait, what bitch?" "we were just talking about soemthing merry and you think WAT NOW?"

:smirk:

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
    #11612469 - 12/08/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

don't fight her, the fat bitch will sit on you and kill you your too small!

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#11612525 - 12/08/09 08:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, she sounds awful. What is your brother thinking??

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11612585 - 12/08/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:
don't fight her, the fat bitch will sit on you and kill you your too small!

Dude, I am strong and quick and full of pizazz.  My knuckles are hard and pokey, hers are fat and flat

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #11612597 - 12/08/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:
Wow, she sounds awful. What is your brother thinking??

I dunno, it might be a self-love thing because my parents weren't nurturing enough when we were all kids, he is slightly autistic too.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11612686 - 12/08/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Shop for: Fresh Lard

:rofl:

InvisibleEpilson Lyrae
Armed with hammers
Male User Gallery

Loc: Woody Creek
Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11612700 - 12/08/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

My sister in law is soooo fat........
She jumped up in the air and got stuck!
:grin:

--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Can't stand my new sister-in-law [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11612737 - 12/08/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gngsteroflove said:
My sister in law is soooo fat........
She jumped up in the air and got stuck!
:grin:

That's an interesting idea, maybe I'll start making a bunch of awesome fat jokes around her followed by peels of hysterical, obnoxious laughter.

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11613194 - 12/08/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Dose her with acid hands down.

You wont in any way go down to her level. She's the one fucking up your family, you are the one helping your family by dosing her with acid.

I would rather dose someone with acid and benefit my whole family than let her make it rot apart.

Fuck her, put some LSD in her drink.

--------------------

jokes

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom