Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSirust
Stranger
my mindset
    #11600262 - 12/06/09 11:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Upon taking large doses of psychedelics I always achieve the same mindset.  In this mindset I am in a dimension where all time and all alternate-realities are known.  I come to a sudden realization that the life I once lived in(the life I was living in, while sober) was not real, and never was.  In this mindset I am the definition of existence(which I also consider to be god).  All unanswered questions that humans have for the universe are known in this dimension but I always conclude that these questions are sadly irrelevant to the actual question of importance.  The question that I get hung up on is if this world is real.  How can existence exist?  In this mindset I come to question if I am insane, am going insane or ever was sane. This usually is why I come out of trips I have this sense of appreciation for things that non-trippers would naturally take for granted.

Some people say in their trip reports that they will meet little green elves or speak to or encounter entities.  Maybe I haven't had as much experience as some others but when ever I trip, instead of meeting other entities I become a superior consciousness which makes me feel alone.

Let me know if any of you get similar thoughts or if you think what I went through was normal?

Also let me know if you'd like me to go into this more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: my mindset [Re: Sirust]
    #11600291 - 12/06/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

nice first post

we are caught in the 3d world.. but our brains are 4d

we are in a reflection of a reflection.. somehow this always makes sense to me while trippin but i can never understand it sober

--------------------
★★

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11600309 - 12/06/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sirust said:
Upon taking large doses of psychedelics I always achieve the same mindset.  In this mindset I am in a dimension where all time and all alternate-realities are known.  I come to a sudden realization that the life I once lived in(the life I was living in, while sober) was not real, and never was.  In this mindset I am the definition of existence(which I also consider to be god).  All unanswered questions that humans have for the universe are known in this dimension but I always conclude that these questions are sadly irrelevant to the actual question of importance.  The question that I get hung up on is if this world is real.  How can existence exist?  In this mindset I come to question if I am insane, am going insane or ever was sane. This usually is why I come out of trips I have this sense of appreciation for things that non-trippers would naturally take for granted.

Some people say in their trip reports that they will meet little green elves or speak to or encounter entities.  Maybe I haven't had as much experience as some others but when ever I trip, instead of meeting other entities I become a superior consciousness which makes me feel alone.

Let me know if any of you get similar thoughts or if you think what I went through was normal?

Also let me know if you'd like me to go into this more.

how do you know you are actually experiencing knowledge?

I know I've had many amazing ideas and visions while on psychedelics which seemed totally real and true atm but turned out to be wrong later when I did the actual research

malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: my mindset [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11600369 - 12/07/09 12:08 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

same here..

a few years ago when i was in a band i would play guitar..well i didnt know scales back then but i was positive that as soon as i would drug up i would recieve ancient knowlege from the sacred fruit.  well we recorded one night and i sounded like complete shit sober..

then my band mates made me stop taking shrooms before jam sessions.. they just didnt have the balls to tell me i sucked during tripping..

just a funny story

--------------------
★★

OfflineSirust
Stranger
    #11600569 - 12/07/09 12:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:how do you know you are actually experiencing knowledge?

What happens is; at some point I come to a conclusion that the 3d world as we know it is only an illusion, just one of infinitely many finite-evolving universes.  From this statement, I feel we can say that this universe can't exist just as we can say 15 divided by 0 doesn't exist, I can't exactly explain why they don't exist but I can tell you that they both seem impossible to me.  In my mindset I am not in the 3d world(though I might still be able to visibly see the world I just am not convinced it's real at this point)  but in the 4th or possibly 5th dimension?  It seems that when I'm in this mindset I'm aware that there are multiple universes and that the one I came from is not as significant as the dimension that my mind is in. 

I'm experiencing knowledge when I feel like I understand where I am in this universe but I never do and don't have reason to bother using or going over the knowledge that I temporarily attain because I'm so convinced at that point that I might not return to the 3d world, and lately I have been OK with this.

another problem I'm having with this is that when I'm in my mindset I realize that when I sober up I won't believe what I am believing during the trip.  I also realize any rational non-tripping person would assume that I'm crazy If I tried to explain to them my theory.

Edited by Sirust (12/07/09 01:01 AM)

malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

#11600589 - 12/07/09 01:00 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

have you tried salvia extract Sirust?

--------------------
★★

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11600612 - 12/07/09 01:06 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sirust said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:how do you know you are actually experiencing knowledge?

What happens is; at some point I come to a conclusion that the 3d world as we know it is only an illusion, just one of infinitely many finite-evolving universes.  From this statement, I feel we can say that this universe can't exist just as we can say 15 divided by 0 doesn't exist, I can't exactly explain why they don't exist but I can tell you that they both seem impossible to me.  In my mindset I am not in the 3d world(though I might still be able to visibly see the world I just am not convinced it's real at this point)  but in the 4th or possibly 5th dimension?  It seems that when I'm in this mindset I'm aware that there are multiple universes and that the one I came from is not as significant as the dimension that my mind is in. 

I'm experiencing knowledge when I feel like I understand where I am in this universe but I never do and don't have reason to bother using or going over the knowledge that I temporarily attain because I'm so convinced at that point that I might not return to the 3d world, and lately I have been OK with this.

another problem I'm having with this is that when I'm in my mindset I realize that when I sober up I won't believe what I am believing during the trip.  I also realize any rational non-tripping person would assume that I'm crazy If I tried to explain to them my theory.

while I agree there is a lot of illusion about the world right now

its coming from and perpetuated by us

the universe exists

reality exists regardless of how you perceive it

what I mean is we can get things wrong about the reality

but the reality itself is there

the truth exists independent of human perspective

also are you sober now typing this or tripping?

cause you said that the sober you does not believe the same as the tripping you but if your sober then you've proven yourself wrong

and how are you able to decern which you is actually the REAL you

do you have the feeling of ultimate knowledge or can you back up this knowledge later

if you cannot then you have no way of knowing whether its an illusion or not

malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

#11600640 - 12/07/09 01:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

but dont we exist in an illusion.  and no one can say that there is reality unless we build a machine that can say yes this is "what is"

sorry im drunk feel free to rip me down

just an idea

--------------------
★★

OfflineSirust
Stranger
Re: my mindset [Re: the human abstract]
    #11600644 - 12/07/09 01:15 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

the human abstract said:
have you tried salvia extract Sirust?

Yeah, I have tried Salvia 40X from a local head shop a couple of times.  I feel I have a lot more experience since I last did Salvia that I could probably learn a lot more from it then I previously have.

malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

#11600670 - 12/07/09 01:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

isnt that shit nuts tho..

reality to me is made of clay.  like its all fake.

ive been scared to do it for the past 4 years.  i freaked out hard by doing 3 bong hits of 30x.. i didnt hit anyone or anything just had an inner experience and well.. drooled everywhere

--------------------
★★

OfflineSirust
Stranger
    #11600722 - 12/07/09 01:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:

cause you said that the sober you does not believe the same as the tripping you but if your sober then you've proven yourself wrong

do you have the feeling of ultimate knowledge or can you back up this knowledge later

I am sober typing this.  I actually still do believe what I believe during these trips but I just can't grasp a logical understanding for it that would make any sense in the 3d world.  During my trips I will philosophize on how I think I will perceive these theories and I convince myself that no one sober could have the mentality to grasp these ideas, therefore they can't and never will understand/accept my theory.

The part of your quote that I bolded almost raised goosebumps for me.  Sounds like something I would philosophize on while tripping.  But to answer your question, I feel that I am the real me when I am tripping just because I feel so spiritually connected to everything, I also feel part of something old, wise and everlasting.  Though when I'm sober I feel like I'm still partially connected to my other mindset but I'm being forced back into this matrix of a 3d world.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11600769 - 12/07/09 01:49 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sirust said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:

I am sober typing this.  I actually still do believe what I believe during these trips but I just can't grasp a logical understanding for it that would make any sense in the 3d world.  During my trips I will philosophize on how I think I will perceive these theories and I convince myself that no one sober could have the mentality to grasp these ideas, therefore they can't and never will understand/accept my theory.

The part of your quote that I bolded almost raised goosebumps for me.  Sounds like something I would philosophize on while tripping.  But to answer your question, I feel that I am the real me when I am tripping just because I feel so spiritually connected to everything, I also feel part of something old, wise and everlasting.  Though when I'm sober I feel like I'm still partially connected to my other mindset but I'm being forced back into this matrix of a 3d world.

I would argue that the problem isn't the 3d world itself but our manipulation of it

our weaknesses which lead to problems and turn this place into a prison

I believe in realms beyond this one don't get me wrong

I just don't think its healthy to believe that matter itself is just an illusion

even if you believe that matter is simply information that we are perceiving as objects etc

these things are still real based on that code

the code is just a deeper understanding of that reality

OfflineSirust
Stranger
    #11600890 - 12/07/09 02:28 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

That does make a lot of sense to me so I wouldn't argue with that.  I really do appreciate the feedback from you guys.

malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

#11601354 - 12/07/09 06:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

but think of it this way..

i believe meditation was strictly to become god.

like through dreaming you attain godhood.

i believe that dreams are more powerful than reality.  shit 99% of the universe is unseen anythings possible

--------------------
★★

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #11601618 - 12/07/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I hate to argue semantics, but in a case like this I believe it necessary. So you are using the words, illusion and real. Well, imagine if you will, we are all part of this "one infinite creator", this oneness. If this oneness wanted to experience itself, or experience in general, it would choose to create all of these illusory realities. So in one sense it is "illusory," yet in a very profound sense it is very real (considering everything is ultimately part of this oneness).

Perhaps your Mushroom experiences are trying to tell you to lighten up a but in the "real" world (that is waking reality here on earth :P) - and stop taking yourself and the world around you so serious. It is here for you to experience, for you to create the reality you desire. Invest positive thought energy into whatever you want to manifest into your life. :sun:

malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: my mindset [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11601821 - 12/07/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

the point of existence is to understand existence..

and the force is real..

you can move things with your mind using chi

--------------------
★★

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11601849 - 12/07/09 09:10 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

the human abstract said:
the point of existence is to understand existence..

I'm not too sure about this. This seems to be one of the driving forces in my own life - but I'm hesitant to put any objective meaning on life. Just the subjective experience is enough meaning for me. :smile:

Quote:

the human abstract said:
and the force is real..

you can move things with your mind using chi

I agree.

malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

#11601961 - 12/07/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

well i look at it like this.. if moving things with your mind is posible.. than something crazy is happening

we are much more powerful than weve been told

--------------------
★★

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11602020 - 12/07/09 09:43 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Or we are much more powerful then we believe we are. :smile:

OfflineSirust
Stranger
    #11602092 - 12/07/09 09:57 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
I hate to argue semantics, but in a case like this I believe it necessary. So you are using the words, illusion and real. Well, imagine if you will, we are all part of this "one infinite creator", this oneness. If this oneness wanted to experience itself, or experience in general, it would choose to create all of these illusory realities. So in one sense it is "illusory," yet in a very profound sense it is very real (considering everything is ultimately part of this oneness).

Perhaps your Mushroom experiences are trying to tell you to lighten up a but in the "real" world (that is waking reality here on earth :P) - and stop taking yourself and the world around you so serious. It is here for you to experience, for you to create the reality you desire. Invest positive thought energy into whatever you want to manifest into your life. :sun:

I see what you are saying, That would still fit into my theory, the illusion that this universe is, is real and all the illusions I see when I'm sober feel very real.

I know that the last mushroom trip I had did most certainly show me that humans take life much too seriously.  At one point me and some friends were on a high way looking at the other cars.  We would make fun of these cars that seemed to want to speed past us and get somewhere as if location in time mattered to them.  This made us uneasy, we would say something like. "man...look at that car, why does that person seem to think he is getting somewhere in life by getting to his desired location on some form of time limit?"  I take the life that most call normal, less seriously than most people but I still try to take the understanding of existence and the mind seriously.

Edited by Sirust (12/07/09 09:58 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order