Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegrimio
Luck is Goodness
Craziest thing you've done on a trip * 1
    #1159087 - 12/20/02 07:53 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

What's the all time craziest thing(s) you've done while tripping? Not seen or hallucinated, but an actual thing you did.

Shrooms:
1. Went and pissed all over the outside of my car (had to go to the bathroom, and well, you have to go somewhere, lol). If anyone went to Jerry Garcia's B-Day Bash in West Virginia and saw me doing this (because lots of people saw), let me know, haha. This may jog your memory, there was a half naked girl (my then girlfriend) running around my car also.
2. Had conversation with a metal support beam.

Robitussin:
Friend of mine and I built a 5 foot pyramid of soda bottles (duct taped together, looks pretty nifty). While tripping it turned into and I quote, "A fuckin' Aztec monument!" which was proceeded by worshiping and rain dancing around it. Good times, good times, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: grimio]
    #1159098 - 12/20/02 07:59 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not much of a risk-taker on psychedelics:

craziest thing I've done is flipped off the couch onto the floor :wink: without noticing.

yup thats it. I don't get restless on shrooms - I can be perfectly happy just sitting in one spot the whole time (exception: bathroom..)

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineLlamanose
The llama knows

Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: Strumpling]
    #1159102 - 12/20/02 08:01 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I usually end up spening way too much time in the bathroom, I always end up staring at the floor or a towel or the rug....  :grin: 

--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: grimio]
    #1159111 - 12/20/02 08:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The most irresponsible thing I've done on shrooms is spray lighter fluid on the kitty litter in my litter box and make a "ghetto fireplace" because I wanted a campfire. As for risk taking, I've walked on top of a 2 story apartment complex that had a slanted, half-rotten away roof. That was a pretty amazing feat considering I sometimes have trouble walking across my living room.

Asking a cop for directions while tripping can really get the adrenaline flowing...

Offlinegrimio
Luck is Goodness
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: Llamanose]
    #1159131 - 12/20/02 08:18 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"I usually end up spening way too much time in the bathroom, I always end up staring at the floor or a towel or the rug.... "

Public bathrooms are fun to get lost in if you ask me. The semetry and uniformity makes it easy to get lost. Good joke to play on someone while your tripping is to tell them that taking a shit enhances their trip, lol.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1159135 - 12/20/02 08:21 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I used to do that but now my main goal as soon as I stand up to go in there is "get back to the couch and the music, get back to the couch and the music, get back to the couch and the music."

you ever tried that.. you're finishing up using the restroom and you're thinking "get back to the couch and the music.. get back to the future... the future is mine.. this mirror is mine.... that reflection is mine... my reflection is wierd... my eyes are wild... my watch says i've been in here for 25 minutes... get back to the couch and the music - oh yeah!"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinegrimio
Luck is Goodness
    #1159150 - 12/20/02 08:28 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"I used to do that but now my main goal as soon as I stand up to go in there is "get back to the couch and the music, get back to the couch and the music, get back to the couch and the music.""

Actually, I'd go there to purposly get lost. I find that getting lost is a very gratifying and enjoyable experience. Nobody I've tripped with yet feels the same. They just want to lay back and watch the visuals, me, I want to go out and have adventures, lol.

"this mirror is mine.... that reflection is mine... my reflection is wierd... my eyes are wild..."

I've seen a reflection, but it deffinately wasn't mine (well it took me a LONG time to realize it was), and yes "his" eyes were wild, lol.

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: grimio] * 1
    #1159384 - 12/21/02 02:14 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I rarely leave the house when I'm tripping. Trendal on shrooms doesn't mix too well with the outside world, you know  :wink:

But I'd have to say the craziest thing I've done was barracade myself in my room. Had my bed and dresser and everything piled against my door. Why? Cause I was scared I'd get out and cause trouble  :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: grimio] * 1
    #1159463 - 12/21/02 03:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

the craziest... oh man... once, i was tripping balls.... and i put on shpongle! craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

i just generally act chill tho... hmmmmm nothing too weird. i'm sure people know when im in public that i'm on something, but i dont flip out, heh

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: SnuffelzFurever] * 1
    #1159671 - 12/21/02 06:15 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I havent done anything too crazy because in all the 5 trips i've had, I made myself stay inside my house, with exception of some quick trips to my back yard. Anyway one of the funnies/strangiest things thats happened in a trip was when me and my buddy were tripping and watching tv. He tells me that he lost his cell phone in the couch. So we pull all the parts off the couch and are looking for it but we cant see it. So my friend gets the idea to call the cell phone. So the couch starts vibrating and ringing, but we cant find where the phone is. Turns out that the phone fell into a crack thats invisable and hard to find. When we finally found it we were laughing so hard. It was great because we had no fucking idea what was going on.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1159719 - 12/21/02 06:48 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Oh yeah... thanks for reminding me - The craziest thing I've ever done on mushrooms was listened to Shpongle - Are You Shpongled? on my expensive high-quality headphones (the CD, not the mp3s).

HOLY SHIT! "I had to hold onto the wall"

--------------------

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
    #1159875 - 12/21/02 08:21 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Craziest thing?

I don't do much in the way of crazy. But i drove one time. Not something I will repeat. was definetly crazy

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: Strumpling] * 1
    #1159887 - 12/21/02 08:26 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I caught a police officer trespassing on my (rather exspansive) land one night while me and my buddy where out of our skulls. He seemed to think he was in the right untill I explained to him where he was (my father was well known around here) the cop was young (younger then me) and became nervous... we fucked with his mind for about an hour. My Buddy told me later that I bet the cop 10 bucks I could get his gun away from him (I studied martial arts for 12 years..) THAT was the single craziest thing I think I'vere ever done PERIOD.

-Loop

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: Loop_Theorist]
    #1159896 - 12/21/02 08:31 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hehe, Loop, that sounds like you had an amazing time!

If you had a full trip report of that, I'd love to see it!

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Offlinedjd799
journeyman

#1159935 - 12/21/02 08:56 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

hehe, bathrooms are cool :grin: 

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: djd799]
    #1160179 - 12/21/02 10:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

the craziest thing i ever did while tripping hard ?
to go to school !!!! :shocked:
yes, i was younger... :tongue:

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: KOPELANDIAA] * 1
    #1160224 - 12/21/02 11:20 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

lol ya damn thatd be a tight trip repot bout the cop on your land

anyway the craziest thing ive ever done while on shrooms is prolly when i was in the parking lot of a gas station and my friend ran in to by stuff, well i had to piss so i get ou tof the car to go to the bathroom door of the gas station...locked....well fuck that...pissed right all over the door...didnt even think nuthin of it till i realized it was only 6pm and i was in the parking lot pissing on a door  :grin:

i try to sit down and listen to music and just trip out like some of u but i can never do it...ill sit there for about 5 minutes and be like "shit i wanna walk around" then ill just waander off sumwhere, and usually whenever im shroomin if anyone asks me to do anything or go anyway ill always just say "sure why not" dunno why but im up to anything on shrooms

Edited by InFecTeD-FuRY (12/21/02 12:59 PM)

OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: InFecTeD-FuRY]
    #1160234 - 12/21/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Really? peeps wanna hear about me fucking over a cop while on a high dose trip? it was really kind of funny in retrospect... if I had been anywhere else or dealing with any other kind of ploice force, I think I'd be serving some jail time.... if you all ask nicely I'll tell you about the time I gave a judge the finger and told him his judgement was "Bullshit your honnor"...

-Loop

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: juicemonkey]
    #1160398 - 12/21/02 02:00 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah - do a high dose and put on Shpongle very loud and you're gauranteed to have a pretty crazy trip - close your eyes

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (12/21/02 02:01 PM)

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: Loop_Theorist]
    #1160408 - 12/21/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

please oh please oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies