Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
my neighbor is a crazy bitch!
    #11601128 - 12/07/09 04:45 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I live next door to this old bitch who has been complaining about noise... I recently moved in.. the first day I played music, she complained about it... So for while I stopped playing music... Then one afternoon I decided to organize my room watch and play some music with NO bass... she calls landlord and complains... I explain to him I was organizing my room because I JUST moved in...After that I bought a pair of headphones. The past couple days I have been laying in bed because I feel like crap... All I have been doing was blowing my nose....

About 20 minutes ago I get a ring at my door, at 6AM! It's her complaining about noise! She said I have been keeping her up the whole night with thumping noises. I explained to her that all I have been doing was blowing my nose!!!

So now she is going to make another complaint about me! What should I do about this?!?! I have been completely respectful and VERY quiet the entire time being here and she still hears noise!!!I cant even blow my nose in my own god damn house?!? I need to do something about this before I get kicked out!This is straight up harassment. There is really something wrong with her,and she is the type of old lady who will find ANYTHING to complain about. What should I do?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: danlennon3]
    #11601136 - 12/07/09 04:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You gotta move out man, no shroomerite can live like that! You need a place you can let loose in.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #11601141 - 12/07/09 04:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Set up a live video recorder while you blow your nose and wait for the drama.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
    #11601181 - 12/07/09 05:19 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

when I moved in my neighbors would pound on the ceiling because of furniture settling and still do despite their kids cry all the time and play so loud it shakes the floor.  So in retaliation for the past 5 years I have turned the speakers face down on the floor and thrown blankets over them then crank it, leave got the store, do drilling at 3 am, jump off the top of my bed onto the floor at the wee hours.  Now i don't do any of that I just do whatever the fuck I feel like at any hour of the day because they never seem to understand I can't control the noise that comes from me just sitting on my furniture.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlinewinterone
Earth Wanderer

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11601188 - 12/07/09 05:24 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

complain to the land lord she is harassing you by her complaints and you want out of your lease and just move. can't be that hard to find another place.

--------------------
Alice
I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11601195 - 12/07/09 05:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I would try to talk to her first.  When that inevitably fails go to the landlord and explain that she's a crazy bitch.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: circularvortex]
    #11601205 - 12/07/09 05:31 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

winterone said:
complain to the land lord she is harassing you by her complaints and you want out of your lease and just move. can't be that hard to find another place.

Quote:

circularvortex said:
I would try to talk to her first.  When that inevitably fails go to the landlord and explain that she's a crazy bitch.

I did try to talk with her, but there is no reasoning with her. I even told her if she EVER needed anything or any help to feel free to ask... She didn't even say thank you or give me a response, she just continued to complain:frown:

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #11601214 - 12/07/09 05:34 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

She probably needs a good old-fashioned :doggystyle: . . . :shrug: ...:goodluck:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11601220 - 12/07/09 05:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Some women are just crazy like that:shrug:

I used to have a neighbor in a duplex that would call the cops in the morning if I let my alarm clock contine to play music while I got ready for work.

Just make sure you do your best to document the harassment. You might even want to draw up a nice formal letter letting her know the situation from your perspective and then send it to her as a certified letter.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11601243 - 12/07/09 05:46 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

dshsb.

thats the only way to put a woman in her place.

--------------------

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11601661 - 12/07/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

fuck that bitch. tell your landlord she is harassing you about every little sound you make.

at a reasonable volume, you shouldn't be required to listen to your music through headphones in your own home.

just remember to be polite and respectful towards her, but at the same time maybe tell her to chill the fuck out a little.

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #11601677 - 12/07/09 08:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you have just as many rights as a tenant as she does; make sure you don't let them push you around. take a few minutes to see what the noise ordinances are in the town  you live in; and you are under no obligation to answer her calls/knocks.

--------------------

Offlinebevardis
Male

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #11601701 - 12/07/09 08:28 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

:mushroom2:

Complain to the landlord :P

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11601709 - 12/07/09 08:29 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'd talk to your landlord about the situation
if he doesn't handle it, take matters into your own hands and give her a taste of her own medicine
knock her door at 5 am and tell her to shut the fuck up when you're trying to sleep

--------------------

OfflineHappy2fly
The Champ!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The land of many thousand... Flag
    #11601816 - 12/07/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
I live next door to this old bitch who has been complaining about noise... I recently moved in.. the first day I played music, she complained about it... So for while I stopped playing music... Then one afternoon I decided to organize my room watch and play some music with NO bass... she calls landlord and complains... I explain to him I was organizing my room because I JUST moved in...After that I bought a pair of headphones. The past couple days I have been laying in bed because I feel like crap... All I have been doing was blowing my nose....

About 20 minutes ago I get a ring at my door, at 6AM! It's her complaining about noise! She said I have been keeping her up the whole night with thumping noises. I explained to her that all I have been doing was blowing my nose!!!

So now she is going to make another complaint about me! What should I do about this?!?! I have been completely respectful and VERY quiet the entire time being here and she still hears noise!!!I cant even blow my nose in my own god damn house?!? I need to do something about this before I get kicked out!This is straight up harassment. There is really something wrong with her,and she is the type of old lady who will find ANYTHING to complain about. What should I do?

I had the exact same problem about 2 years ago.  It was a younger couple with a kid, who were too afraid/lazy to knock on our door.  They called the landlord (who lived 20 miles away) at least 3 times a week to complain about us.  After months of harassment, our landlord got fed up and tried to have a "serious" talk with us about the noise.  We informed him that we had disconnected our subwoofer many weeks before, and feel like we should be able to relax to some music in our own home once in a while.  He walked next door and told them to either deal with our noise or move.  They moved out a week later! :thumbup:

--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

OfflineStOnEd420
Nowhere man
Male

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: muistrue]
    #11601870 - 12/07/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
You gotta move out man, no shroomerite can live like that! You need a place you can let loose in.

100% agreed.

--------------------
"I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them"

-Timothy Leary-

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: StOnEd420]
    #11601898 - 12/07/09 09:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like the kind of bitch who looks for problems when there is none!

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: P-O]
    #11601963 - 12/07/09 09:34 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

this is just the way old women ask for sex. they lack the estrogen that gets them to brush the hair out of there eyes and now are left with testosterone that makes them want to go cave women on some pricks

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offline1200 Micrograms
shroomed

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #11602012 - 12/07/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Any pictures of her?

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: 1200 Micrograms]
    #11602065 - 12/07/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You should have just a huge ass party!  if she is gonna complain eitherway then you might as will make a shit load of noise!

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#11602095 - 12/07/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

That sucks man.

At my old apt I kept getting noise complaints, even one for doing laundry after "quiet time".

One time at 3am there was POUNDING on my door... I was sound asleep and when I looked out my peep hole they looked like cops. I thought that something bad happened to my family, I was freaking out. Then they were a couple of dopey security guards who were checking up on a noise complaint. I was like "It's 3am and I was obviously sleeping! Did you even HEAR anything coming from my apt before you knocked on the door??!!?!" and they were like "er... no... but we do have to follow up..." I complained to the office after that... and never had another noise complaint, even after my ex's bratty 6 year old daughter came back from summer vacation and threw at least one temper tantrum a day. ha.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Offlinefuture primitive
Stranger

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: StonedShroom]
    #11602160 - 12/07/09 10:12 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

shroomates and weed-friendly living situations

http://www.420roomsearch.com/index.html

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

#11602176 - 12/07/09 10:15 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:

Complain that stupid tramp to your local council or whatever authority is responsible.

Tell them she's keeping YOU awake. Fight bullshit with bigger heaps of bullshit.

--------------------

OfflineSillyString525
Much Obliged
Male

Loc: Dirty Dirty South Flag
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11602247 - 12/07/09 10:30 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Take care of her... :007:

--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: SillyString525]
    #11603003 - 12/07/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

So I went up to the front office and explained to them the situation. They told me how she was the type of person to complain so at least no blame is going to be put on me. But ANY time of the day, if she hears even the slightest of noise she complains!

I would love to piss her off so much but without going against any rules. any ideas?

--------------------

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #11603047 - 12/07/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:

Damn... guess we know why the place became vacant.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: The_Ghost]
    #11603092 - 12/07/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i would just tell the landlord your side of the story, don't jump the gun and move b/c it sounds like shes in the wrong to me.

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11603176 - 12/07/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

There is a simple solution to your problem. But u may find yourself hindered by moral constraints. I would stick an exhaust pipe in her house and set it on. The CO should take care of the rest :evil: It will look like a heart attack, and the best thing is that CO doesnt leave any trace. Nobody would suspect that you killed her.

--------------------

OfflineHappy2fly
The Champ!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11603181 - 12/07/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
So I went up to the front office and explained to them the situation. They told me how she was the type of person to complain so at least no blame is going to be put on me. But ANY time of the day, if she hears even the slightest of noise she complains!

I would love to piss her off so much but without going against any rules. any ideas?

Just play your music at a reasonable volume from the time you get home, until quiet time(if one exists at your complex), or you go to bed.  When she complains, just invite your landlord over to listen, and ask him/her if they feel its at a reasonable level.  If you're not breaking any rules, all your landlord can do is tell her to chill out.

In the case that I described earlier.  Our landlord told our neighbors that if they can't handle the noise, they should move to a more rural area where it is quieter...

--------------------
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Edited by Happy2fly (12/07/09 01:07 PM)

OfflineMaurer

#11603204 - 12/07/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AcidDropper420 said:
i would just tell the landlord your side of the story, don't jump the gun and move b/c it sounds like shes in the wrong to me.

Same problem in my old place, tell your landlord the truth and you won't get evicted. I'm sure he/she already knows this person cries wolf so just let them bitch and whine and enjoy knowing you make her mad.

--------------------

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#11603218 - 12/07/09 01:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

so i'm practicing airbrushing and I hope no one lives below me... this air compressor is loud as shit. I always put pillows around it to absorb some of the noise, but I know if someone is home below me they've got to hear it.

We should trade places just to piss that crazy bitch off.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: visions]
    #11603225 - 12/07/09 01:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

visions said:
if he doesn't handle it, take matters into your own hands and give her a taste of her own medicine
knock her door at 5 am and tell her to shut the fuck up when you're trying to sleep

This

But don't just do it once, make sure to do it every few days.  And file a complaint with the landlord about all the noise she's making.

Either she'll start to get the picture, or you can have loads of fun waking her up in the middle of the night to complain about the noise. It's a win-win!

Well, actually you're better off talking to the landlord, chances are he'll tell her to STFU. But giving her a taste of her own medicine sounds more satisfying.  Edit: I guess you already did. Still, no reason you can't wake her up at random hours to complain about the noise she's making and hope she takes the hint.

Edited by Entropymancer (12/07/09 01:13 PM)

OfflineStatisticons_win
Stranger

Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: muistrue]
    #11603256 - 12/07/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:

precisely, fuck the deposit.

Just talk to her, and management, see if they can place you in another apartmetn if y'all can't work it out.

--------------------

OfflineHappy2fly
The Champ!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: my neighbor is a crazy bitch! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11603295 - 12/07/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

visions said:

This

But don't just do it once, make sure to do it every few days.  And file a complaint with the landlord about all the noise she's making.

Either she'll start to get the picture, or you can have loads of fun waking her up in the middle of the night to complain about the noise. It's a win-win!

Well, actually you're better off talking to the landlord, chances are he'll tell her to STFU. But giving her a taste of her own medicine sounds more satisfying.

Wouldn't that give his landlord the impression that he was also "the type of person to complain".  It's not the landlord's fault that she is a bitch, why piss them off too?

If she gets upset when you are following the rules, just continue to follow them.  Her constant complaints will just annoy the landlord, who should be on your side.  Especially if you take the stance that you are only trying to relax with a little music after a long day of work/class, and you should be able to enjoy your home while you are there.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates